Joon-Ho's Change

Sweet Melody

A few months had past. The doctors finally confirmed that Joon-Ho was well enough to be released back home and attend school.

You woke up early in the morning and got ready for school. The house was buzzing with maids gossiping about Joon-Ho's new... personality. You could tell they were more comfortable around him now and that some of the younger maids were falling for him.

When you went to the dining room, Joon Ho was smiled and walked up to you from the table. He greeted you, enthusiastically, "Good morning, ~~~~~!"

You smiled in return. "Good morning, Joon-Ho oppa."

The two of you joined your parents. You could sense that Joon-Ho's mother was quite relieved with Joon-Ho's full recovery and change in attitude. Joon-Ho excitedly jumped about and said, "~~~~~! Hurry up! Let's go to school together!"

You nodded and quickly ate your breakfast. Joon-Ho, seeing you were done, dragged you to the front door. "Oppa!" You said, "I need to get my bag!"

He grinned and said, "I already got someone to take it down to the limo. Let's go!"

*******************************

As soon as you and Joon-Ho got out of your limo, everyone turned and gawked at you. Joon-Ho's so-called friends ran up to him and all exclaimed, "Joon-Ho! Why are you with that ?!"

Joon-Ho frowned and pulled you closer, protectively. "Why are you calling my sister that? Do I know you?"

All of his, ahem, friends' jaws dropped. "W-we're your friends!"

He frowned. "If you're my friends, why didn't any of you visit when I was in hospital?"

He dragged you off, leaving them all bewildered.

*******************************

As you walked down the school hall with Joon-Ho dragging you, you bumped into Teen Top. They were surprised to see Joon-Ho, especially to see him with you.

"Woah, stop!" CAP exclaimed.

Joon-Ho stopped.

Niel pulled you against him and glared at Joon-Ho. "What are you doing with our ~~~~~?"

Joon-Ho looked confused. "What?"

You sighed and said, "Joon-Ho oppa, these are my friends. Teen Top. Do you remember them?"

He slowly shook his head. "Sorry."

You introduced him to them. He smiled and said, "Nice to meet you... again. Sorry. The accident kinda... erased my memories? Ya know?"

You smiled at him. "Joon-Ho oppa, you have to get to class. I'll show you there."

Before you could take him, CAP grabbed you and grabbed another random student. He said to the student, "Show Joon-Ho where his class is." He looked at you. "You have to get to class too."

Changjo nodded. "Let's go!"

Chunji, Ricky and Niel asked, "Can we come too?"

Changjo scowled then nodded. "But ~~~~~ is still MY best friend."

L.Joe silently stood on the side and watched with a happy grin.

*******************************