Celebrating Mood

Sweet Melody

When you woke, the first thing you saw was L.Joe's sleeping face. His head was resting on your tummy. You smiled and reached out to touch his soft hair. It was dyed a orangey colour. Your fingers felt his familiar soft hair and you could smell the soft scent of shampoo. L.Joe was still the same. How long had you been asleep for? What happened? Where was Changjo? Niel? Chunji? Ricky? CAP? And Joon Ho? Where was your dad? Was everyone ok? Your thoughts drifted off to little Tommy and Sister Marie. How have they been?

L.Joe started moving. You watched as he sat up and looked at you in surprise. "~~~~~! You're awake!" You smiled and nodded. He leaned in and kissed you passionately. "You don't know how worried we've been... How worried I'VE been. I didn't know when you were going to wake." He kissed you again, just as Changjo walked in.

"Woah... what's going on? L.Joe, why are you kissing her like that? She's still asleep..." Then he saw your open eyes. "Holy ! ~~~~~! You're awake!" He ran to your side and locked you in a bear hug.

You laughed and hugged him back tighter then he hugged you.

"It's been a while since I've heard you laugh!" Changjo laughed.

Niel walked in and saw the scene. He laughed and hugged you. He ruffled your hair and kissed your forehead. "YOU'RE ALIVE! IT'S A MIRACLE!" He said, dramatically.

You laughed at his silliness. "Niel-oppa!"

CAP and Chunji trudged in and joined the festive mood. CAP gave you a kiss on one cheek and Chunji gave you a kiss on the other. You blushed, madly. L.Joe dragged the both of them and Niel away from you, just as Ricky walked in. Ricky jumped onto your bed, happily and hugged you.

You looked at L.Joe and asked, "What happened?"

L.Joe answered, "Well, there was a truck..."

You nodded.

"Well, you were lucky the driver saw you when he did. He stopped just in time."

You sighed. "How about the... kidnappers?"

Chunji looked at you. "The police have laid down charges. They're all in jail since they're old enough to know better."

"How about Joon Ho?"

They all stayed silent. Changjo looked at you. "~~~~~. I'm sorry but... Joon Ho... is gone. He died. He was shot."

Your eyes watered and tears streamed down your cheeks. L.Joe leaned in and hugged you. He kissed your forehead. You smiled and nodded. "How are my parents?"

Changjo smiled and said, "They're alright... just sad. But good news is... your step-mum is pregnant... I guess that kinda lighten ups the mood."

You smiled. Hopefully your step mom was alright. You tried to sit up. You dragged your hip up. For some reason, your legs seemed to still be asleep. You looked at L.Joe and said, "I wanna go for a walk."

He looked at you, alarmed.

"It's still bright. I wanna see the sunset."

He looked away.

You looked at Changjo who couldn't meet your eyes. Chunji said, "But ~~~~~, you've just woken up. You've got to rest. Ricky... go get the doctor."

Ricky nodded and left.

You nudged CAP. "Oppa. Help me up. I wanna go for a walk."

He shook his head. "Chunji is right. You've got to rest. Besides, it's getting cold."

You frowned and looked at Niel. He would definitely take you if you asked. "Niel-oppa! They won't let me go out for a walk!" He looked away. You whined. "Niel-oppa!"

He looked at you. "Sorry ~~~~~... But..."

L.Joe looked at him. "Don't tell her. I'll tell her." He looked at you. "Baby... I'm sorry but... you can't go for a walk. Never again."

"Oppa! Why not?"

"Because... your legs... are... paralyzed. You can't walk... ever again. I'm sorry."

*******************************

To my ever so lovely readers.... I admit it. The short chapters were to drag out the story... I dunno why. I don't seem to want to end this! It's my first fic so... ya know. I'll be so bored if I ended it already...

I'll end it soon though. It'll get crappier if I make it too long...

Thanks for all the support you've given me all this time! It's appreciated! I love you all!