Mianhae

Sweet Melody

You woke up to the sound of someone sobbing and clutching your arm. You opened your eyes and saw Joon-Ho crying and grabbing onto your arm. Alarmed, you asked, "Oppa... are you ok?"

"I'm so sorry! Mianhae! ~~~~~, please forgive me!" He continued to cry and you held his hand.

"Oppa... calm down. What are you talking about? What do I need to forgive you for?"

Joon-Ho's tear continued to slide down his cheek. "I remember... I... I was hurting you! I...I... Don't hate me!"

You smiled, reassuringly. "Joon-Ho oppa. Don't worry. That's history. I don't hate you. I wasn't angry at you, not at all. I was just sad." you grabbed some tissues and wiped away the tears from his handsome face. "Go back to sleep. You're still recovering."

"Do you promise that you forgive me?"

You nodded.

He calmed down and closed his eyes. His panting slowly slowed down into deep and even breaths.

You thought to yourself, Mianhae, oppa. The one who needs forgiving is me. I'm the reason you're in hospital. You pulled his blanket higher so he was warmer and carefully wiped away his tears. You were glad that Joon-Ho was okay again. You were glad that he loss his memory. You were glad that he was like an innocent child.

Joon-Ho smiled in his sleep and dreamed of angels.

*******************************

Mianhae for the short update! Please forgive me~ I have the whole story planned out, it's just that some parts/chapters of this story is short and the others are long. Sorry if you have no idea what on earth I'm yabbering about... I'm weird like that. (ok? I just admitted I'm weird.)

Anyways... thanks for all your kind comments. Thanks for being such loyal readers to me and actually getting time out of your life to read my updates. Thank you to all my subscribers. I really appreciate all the support.

Thanks, again!