Another Ordinary Day

Sweet Melody

You and the kids played hide and seek together. The reconstruction of the two orphanages were finished. They looked amazing.

L.Joe walked into the orphanage and spotted you laughing with the kids. He smiled and thought, *My angel.* He walked up to you and hugged you. You smiled and hugged him back. The kids rolled on the ground and giggled. L.Joe raised an eyebrow. "Are you laughing at us?" The kids laughed and ran off. L.Joe chuckled and ran after them.

*******************************

L.Joe walked you back to your home since both of you didn't take your limos today. Your hands were entwined around each others'. It was silent between you, but it was comfortable. You smiled at him when you stopped in front of your home. He smiled. He kissed you. You kissed him back. You waved goodbye and skipped into your home. From the window, you watched as L.Joe called his driver and left. You ran upstairs and bumped into Joon-Ho. "Owwie!" He complained.

"Mianhae, oppa!"

He raised an eyebrow then asked, "Are you dating L.Joe?"

You froze. How did he know? "Wah? How did you know?"

He rolled his eyes. "I was watching from the windows."

"Oh." Embarrassed, you ran into your room.

Joon-Ho stood in that same position for a while. He felt something spark inside him. Jealousy? He shook his head then walked back to his room. Even if he did like you. He couldn't have you. Not after what he did to you. He could never forgive himself. His memories were coming back slowly. He felt like there was still something important he was waiting to remember.

*******************************

Before sleeping, you took a quick shower. As soon as you went into your room, you heard your phone buzz. It was a text. From L.Joe. You smiled. L.Joe always sent you texts before and after you slept.

From: L.Joe

Good night my sweet angel. Sleep tight. I'll see you in my dreams. I love you. xoxo

You smiled and texted him back.

To: L.Joe

I love you too. Can't wait to fall asleep. xoxo

*******************************