Changjo Finds Out

Sweet Melody

Your hot tears rolled down your cheek. You couldn't scream. Quite literally. They had sewn your mouth together. They had you tied onto a chair and were throwing stones at you. They were recording a video and sending it to your father. Your heart was pounding like crazy. You were in so much pain. You could feel blood trickling down from your blood. You needed to calm yourself down. Your thoughts drifted off to your family. To your friends. You missed CAP and Ricky. You missed Niel and Chunji. You missed your best friend, Changjo. Most of all, you missed L.Joe. You missed his smile. His voices. His hugs and cuddles. His kisses. His scent. You hummed quietly. You hummed your ringtone. You hummed L.Joe's lullaby. It made sure to be quiet, so that your kidnappers couldn't hear you.

*******************************

CAP looked at the gangs. He threw a bunch of photos in front of them. It was you. "Look for this girl. Find her."

They all nodded.

*******************************

L.Joe and Changjo were watching a video. The video your kidnappers just sent. They were torturing you. They were threatening your father, to give them one million US dollars. Your father was frantically calling the bank and asking them to get the money ready. The police were tracing the source of the e-mail. They were trying to find were it was sent from and who sent it.

L.Joe got up and paced back and forth.

Changjo looked at him. "If I didn't know, I'd think you were her boyfriend." He scoffed.

L.Joe looked at him. He could tell that Changjo was trying to lighten up the mood. He could tell Changjo was worried like hell. Afterall, you were his 'Best Friend.'

L.Joe sighed. Changjo looked at him. "How did you find her phone?"

"I was calling her."

"What? Why? Wait... Don't tell me... I was right?"

L.Joe nodded.

Changjo laughed. "And I only find out now... What a friend I am."

*******************************