Toilet Brush Incident

Sweet Melody

When you arrive home, the whole house was dark. It was quiet. The air felt cold. Where was everyone? You switch on the lights but coudn't see any maids or the butler. Weird...you wonder to yourself.

You walk up the stairs. As you walked past Joon-Ho's room, you heard loud clangs inside. What on earth? You leaned against the door. Was it a burgular? The clanging continued. You were scared. What should you do now?

You quietly run to the bathroom and grabbed the first thing you saw, which was the toilet brush. Better than nothing. You think to yourself.

You stood outside of Joon-Ho's room with your hand on the door knob. It's now or never. You squeeze your eyes shut, open the door quickly and shook the toilet brush around like a sword. You feel it hitting something hard. "Aish! Stop it you !" You open your eyes to see a girl, desperately trying to protect herself from the toilet brush. You stop and notice Joon-Ho glaring at you from his spot, surrounded by a bunch of other girls. Some boys watched you and bit back smiles. "Joon-Ho oppa?"

"Who did you think was in here, babo? And I'm not your oppa." he growled.

Embarrassed, you bow and apologise.

The girl you were hitting glare at you and said, "Let's go. This just ruined the mood." The other girls nod in agreement and left.

The boys sigh and said, "That's no fun." You bow your head low as they walk pass you.

Just as you were about to exit the room, Joon-Ho grabbed your arm and said, "You're not going anywhere. You just embarrassed me in front of all my friends. It's punishment time."

He grabbed your hair and dragged you out of the room. "Where are we going, oppa?" you panicked.

He smirked and said, "You hit my girlfriend with a toilet brush, where do you think we're going?"

Seriously, I have no idea, could you be more specific? you think to yourself but don't say aloud. But you soon found out when he dragged you into the bathroom and locked the door. He grabbed your head and stuffed it into the toilet bowl. You grab at the sides tryng to free yourself from his grip.

You claw and scratch the air then you hear him say, "Little ! Look what you did to my arms!"

You manage to lift your head up for a second and say, "Stop oppa!" But he pushed you back in. You hear water start to run in the bathtub. Oh No.

He pulled at your hair, lifted your head up and smacked your face. He grabbed you and threw you into the tub. The water was icy-cold. He held your head down in the water. You splash and kick but he wouldn't let go. The bathtub was overfilling with water but Joon-Ho ignored it, letting the bath overflow.

You hear him laugh and say, "That's what you get for messing with me." He let go of you then walked off.

You clamber out of the bathtub and close the running water, all the while, gasping for air. You were drenched. You feel your hot tears roll down your cheek. Your whole body was sore. You crouch in the corner and start sobbing. Why did he do this to you? It was only a mistake. You only wanted to make sure there was no burgulars trying to steal his things. Why did he hate you so much? You slowly rock yourself and imagine that your father was rocking you to sleep.

Bach when there was only the two of you, he used to rock you to sleep in his arms or when you were upset he rocked you to sleep. Where was he now? What was he doing? Was he having fun during his honey moon, or worrying about work?

You stand up and look into the mirror. The girl in the mirror was drenched. Her eyes were red and swollen. You can see her pale face with a bruise forming on her cheek. This is me, you think to yourself. You look down at your arms. You see bruises forming. Probably when I fell into the bathtub. Your shoulders and neck were sore. You wipe away your tears, and quickly wiped the wet floor.

*******************************

The next morning, you wore a mask over your face to school and when you walked past Joon-Ho and his friends, they laughed.