The Start Of Joon-Ho's Memories

Sweet Melody

You huddled in a ball. You didn't know how long you had been in this place for, but it felt like years. You could hear the shuffling of feet from the outside. You whimpered. It was cold. You drifted off to sleep...

*******************************

L.Joe walked down the street, pressing at his phone. He was trying to call you. Suddenly, he heard a familiar tune. It was your ringtone. Of course he'd recognize it. You had asked him to hum that tune he was humming on the night Changjo saved you for your ringtone. He followed the ringtone and found your phone on the ground. Luckily, no one had picked it up.

No wonder he couldn't get to you. You had dropped your phone. Just as he was about to put your phone into his pocket, it began to ring again. On the caller's ID, it said, 'Dad'

L.Joe picked up. "Hello?"

"~~~~~?! ARE YOU OK? WHERE ARE YOU???" The man on the other side was practically yelling.

L.Joe calmly said, "I'm not ~~~~~... are you her father?"

"Yes. Do you know where my daughter is?"

"I'm sorry, sir. I've been trying to contact her for a day. I just found her phone. Isn't she at home?" L.Joe heard cursing on the other side. "What's going on?"

*******************************

Joon-Ho stared into his mirror. Suddenly, his head started hurting. He stumbled onto the floor. Images flashed through his head.

*FLASHBACK*

"What the hell do you want?" Joon-Ho spat. He was on the ground, bleeding.

A figure came forward. "Nothing... we just want to keep you hostage."

Then... there was darkness.

*******************************

*FLASHBACK CONTINUE*

Joon-Ho was kept in a dark mansion for weeks, all by himself. He was kept hostage. He was not allowed to go out or make contact with anyone. He couldn't. People came and went, only to give him his food. He was like a prisoner.

He was furious. He and his friends had planned on kidnapping you but now, he was the one kidnapped.

*******************************