TICKLE TORTURE!

Sweet Melody

You and L.Joe slipped out of the amusement park and silently walked to where the motorbikes were parked. L.Joe waited patiently for you to climb onto the motorbike. It took you a while but you managed. He passed you your helmet. You put it on and hugged onto his waist. He tensed up but didn't say anything.

"Can you please drop me off at the boys' orphanage?"

He nodded.

Changjo was wrong. He wasn't the safest biker in Teen Top. Riding with L.Joe was safer than riding with him.

*******************************

L.Joe stopped in front of the orphanage you went to yesterday. You stumble off and bowed. "Thank-you, oppa."

He nodded.

Just as he was about to drive off, you asked, "Do you, uhm, want to come in with me?"

He raised an eyebrow.

"I-I mean, you know, the kids would be really happy if there was another person to play with." You stuttered out. "It's fine." You turned away but he grabbed your wrist. You look at him and he nodded.

You waited for him to park the motorbike before walking into the orphanage.

You saw Sister Marie sitting under a tree with a book. The boys sat surrounding her, listening to the story. Sister Marie looked up and saw you approaching. She said something to the kids and they all turned and looked. Some ran to your direction and hugged you and L.Joe. L.Joe stood awkwardly as the kids grabbed his arms and legs. He desperately looked for an escape path.

Tommy ran up to you and said, "Noona! You came back! You came back!"

You nodded and carried him up. "Yes, I did! I promised you, didn't I?"

"But, why are you covering your face? I can't see it!"

"Well, noona is sick."

Tommy leaned in closer and whispered in your ear, "Who is that big boy over there?" He pointed to L.Joe.

"He is my... er... friend." Even when you said that, you still weren't sure if L.Joe accepted you as a friend. You looked at him and saw him hiding behind a tree. You were pretty sure he wasn't playing hide-and-seek. He was actually trying to hide from the little kids. You smiled and whispered to Tommy, "Go play with him."

He nodded and you put him down. He ran off screaming, "Hyung! Play with Tommy!"

L.Joe's eyes went wide and he glanced from Tommy to you. He quickly ran off with Tommy chasing him. The other kids spotted him too and ran towards him.

You smiled. You looked at Sister Marie and waved. She smiled and waved back before continuing reading to the other kids.

Tommy called out, "Noona, noona! Where's hyung? Help us find him!" The other kids nodded in agreement. You smiled and said, "Sure!" You see movement in a bush. You whispered to the kids, "Look behind the bush..."

They quietly snuck up behind the bush and pounced behind it. L.Joe was attacked from all sides. You laughed as the kids crawled all over him. It was quite a sight. Tommy smiled innocently and yelled, "TICKLE TORTURE!"

All the kids started tickling L.Joe.

L.Joe struggled and laughed. "Come-on!" laugh, "Stop it!" laugh, "~~~~~! Help me!" He looked at you helplessly and you shrugged. "Sorry, L.Joe!" You joined the kids and tickled him too.

You watched him laugh and smiled. He really looked like a little kid. He suddenly said, "Why are you only tickling me? Why not tickle noona too?"

The boys nodded in agreement then shouted, "TICKLE TORTURE FOR NOONA!"

You get up quickly. "KYA!"

L.Joe grabbed you by the waist, before you could run off, and tackled you onto the ground. The younger boys all jumped on top of both of you and started tickling you. L.Joe chuckled as he watched you laugh and struggle. Suddenly Tommy started tickling L.Joe too. All the little boys tickled both of you too. You and L.Joe were struggling and laughing under the weight of the little kids.

You were saved by Sister Marie who announced, "It's nap time!" The disappointed but obedient boys listened to her and went off with her to take their afternoon nap. You gasped for air and rolled on your side and realise how close L.Joe was. He was smiling and facing the clouds. You smiled and looked at the clouds too. It wasn't long till you drifted off to sleep.

L.Joe noticed you sleeping soundly next to him. He took off his jacket and carefully placed it on you. He frowned then carefully took off your mask. He peered at your innocent, sleeping face. There was a purple bruise on your cheek. He shook his head before putting the mask back on you. He laid down next to you and closed his eyes. He, too, soon drifted off to sleep.

*******************************