Private Party

Sweet Melody

The first thing you saw when you woke up the next morning was L.Joe's sleeping face. You sat up. You and Teen Top had slept in a circle. You slept in between L.Joe and Changjo. Niel had wanted to sleep next to you, but thankfully, L.Joe had stolen his spot before he had had the chance.

You slipped out of Niel's big room. You walked to the bathroom and thought about what happened last night.

*FLASHBACK*

You and Teen Top had returned to Niel's private mansion via motorbike. The mansion was Niel's parent's present for him last year. This year, they had gotten him some island near Hawaii.

You and Teen Top walked into the house and there was ANOTHER party. A more quiet and peaceful one, just for the seven of you. There was a small cake, which you and Teen Top ate after singing 'Happy Birthday' to Niel. They had started talking about past birthday parties they had together.

Chunji laughed and admitted, "It is more fun with you here, ~~~~~."

The rest of Teen Top had agreed, unhesitantly.

You smiled and admitted, "This is the first time I've been to a birthday party."

"What do you mean?" CAP asked.

"Well, dad is always flying away and we never really got to celebrate his birthday. I only see him for a month or two every year. It's never his birthday then. And, I've never had a friend."

Niel raised an eyebrow. "How about your birthday?"

You looked at the ground and said, "I don't celebrate my birthday."

"Why?" Teen Top asked together.

"...because it's also my mother's death anniversary. She died giving birth to me."

"Oh. Sorry." Niel said.

You smiled and said, "It's ok, since now I've a new mother."

Changjo smiled sadly. "And a brother."

You all went silent.

Niel shook his head and said, "Let's eat cake!"

You all nodded in agreement.

The cake was delicious. It melted in your mouth and the cream was smooth. You shivered in pleasure. You looked at L.Joe who stared blankly at his cake. You scooped up some cake from your plate and said, "Open wide!"

He did as he told and you fed him. He smiled.

Suddenly Changjo said, "Feed me too, Best Friend!"

You smiled and did as he asked.

Everyone was feeding everyone now. It was funny. Niel had attempted to feed L.Joe, who refused. The cake on the spoon was pushed away over and over again and landed  on CAP's face. A food fight broke out. By the end of the night, everyone had cake on their expensive clothes.

When you went to the bathroom to wash, you found that all of your things were placed on the shelf. You smiled.

When you went to Niel's room, everyone was all dressed ready for bed. Surprisingly, everyone was wearing the same purple hoodie. CAP smiled sheepishly and explained, "Changjo forced us all to buy the same hoodie you had."

Chango grinned. "Yep! Now we're definitely best friends! I even got them to buy some other matching sets!"

He pulled out shopping bags of clothes, all the same colour and brand-just different sizes. He had gotten you new dresses. Luckily, Teen Top had managed to convice Changjo not to buy the same dresses for them.

Afterwards, you and Teen Top had laid there, staring at the ceiling, chatting. Some time during the conversation, you had fallen asleep, smiling.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

*******************************