Saved From The Amusement Park

Sweet Melody

Changjo dragged you into an amusement park. You hadn't expected that. You didn't know that Teen Top's idea of fun was so... childish. As soon as you entered the amusement park, you were forced to go on the merry-go-round. Changjo sat you on a horse and ran off to sit on something else. You almost fell off when the ride started. You grabbed onto the horse. Behind you, you hear Changjo screaming and whooping. You spot the rest of Teen Top leaning against a wall and cracking up at your awkward pose. L.Joe stood next to them, expressionless. Everyone was staring at you and you were thankful that you were wearing a mask.

When the merry-go-round stopped, you ran off it before Changjo could beg for another round. Just as you were about to hide, someone grabbed you by the wrist. Niel. He grinned and shouted, "ROLLERCOASTER!!!!!"

Before you could complain, he carried you, kidnapping style.

He pushed through the line and threw you down onto the front of the rollercoaster. He clicked on your seatbelt. No escape now.

As the rollercoaster went up, your grip on the bars grew tighter. Your palms were sweaty. Niel laughed crazily and as the rollercoaster soared down, he screamed and waved his arms around. You were too scared to even scream. After a few twists and turns, the rollercoaster came to a stop. Niel pulled you off. You were pale. You wanted to puke but swallowed it down. You were unstable but before you had the chance to regain your balance, you were dragged off again... into a haunted house... by CAP.

*******************************

You sip on the soda that L.Joe had bought you. You sighed in relief. Thank god for L.Joe. He was your saviour.

*Flaskback*

In the Haunted House, you clung tightly onto CAP's arm. He laughed. Changjo came up behind you and pulled you towards him. "~~~~~ is MY Best Friend!"

CAP snickered and said, "Sure sure."

The two started arguing and in the dark. Somehow, Niel, Chunji and Ricky got into the argument too.

Suddenly a hand covered your mouth and dragged you out of the haunted house.

*Flaskback ends*

L.Joe stared at you and watched you finish drinking the soda. Abruptedly, he grabbed your hand and dragged you away. "Where are we going?" You asked.

He nodded in the opposite direction. You saw the rest of Teen Top looking around. "Come on. Before they see you."

He pulled you into a line and pushed the people out of the way. He had pulled you into a Ferris Wheel.

Both of you sat in silence. AWKWARD silence.

"Uhm... thanks for getting me out of the haunted house." You said weakly.

He nodded then frowned. He reached forward and pulled the mask off. His expression went dark when he saw your face. "What happened?"

You looked away and said, "Sorry, I can't tell you."

"Fine."

You put the mask back on and asked, "What's the time?"

He checked his watch and replied, "Almost twelve."

"Can you please take me somewhere?"

He raised an eyebrow.

"Please? I made a promise."

He nodded.

Truthfully, the promise to Tommy was an excuse for you to escape from the amusement park. You felt guilty for using Tommy like that but you had no other choice.

*******************************