Reactions

Sweet Melody

Joon Ho paced back and forth in his room. Did he really agree to kidnap you with his friends for money? Were they actually going ahead with the plan? He was worried. Were you already kidnapped? He  hadn't seen you in a day or so. He grabbed his phone and did the only thing he could do.

*******************************

When you woke up from your deep sleep, you realised that the whole place was silent. Nobody was there with you... you hoped. There was no shuffling of feet or laughter. There was no talking and arguing or even breathing except your own. It was eerie. You kneeled up and leaned against a wall. You helped yourself stand up and using your shoulders, you rubbed the blindfold off your eyes. You could see. You were in a small warehouse. It was dark but there was a single window near the ceiling. They were barred, of course.

Suddenly, you heard voices coming towards you. They were back.

You quickly got back onto the position you were in. You pulled your blindfold back on.

"Dude. You fooled us all. I thought you actually got amnesia or some ."

Someone chuckled. You recognized that voice as Joon Ho's. "Where is she?"

You heard the shuffling of feet. Someone kicked you and removed your blindfold.

You saw Joon Ho's face. "There she is..."

*******************************

Teen Top met up in your mansion with your father. They all rushed there after getting a call from a very worried L.Joe.

Your father was sitting with your step-mum, surrounded by police. He nodded at Teen Top. A policeman came up to them and explained, "We just recieved another threat. It doesn't sound good. The girl... it sounded like they were torturing her... and her brother is part of the scheme." He looked at your step-mum. "She recognized his voice."

Ricky and Chunji looked at each other. They knew they shouldn't have trusted that bastard Joon-Ho. CAP silently cursed while Niel paced, frustratedly, walked around. Changjo looked like he was going to burst out any second. L.Joe was just damn pissed.

He looked at the policeman. "Are you able to get a trace from the phone call."

The policeman sighed. "Almost. We lost it. We are trying to retrace it right now."

L.Joe nodded. He looked at his friends. They all nodded.

They were going to find you.

*******************************