Riding on THOSE things

Sweet Melody

You sit at your desk in the classroom, staring out the window. Chaos was all around you but you ignore it. No one had noticed you when you came in. You were fine with that. Especially because of your injuries from last night.

There was a tap on your shoulder. You flinch and turn around. Changjo was beaming down at you. He said, "Good morning Best Friend!"

You answer quietly, "Good morning... Changjo."

He frowns and asks, "What's with the mask? You have swine flu or some crap?"

You shake your head.

He grabs your mask and pulls it off your face.

"Hey..." you say as you cover your face.

"WHO THE HELL DID THIS TO YOU?" he yelled. The whole class turned silent and looked at you.

You grab your mask back and answer, "I fell in the bathtub." It wasn't a complete lie.

"Bull. Come on, tell me the truth."

You shake your head.

"Fine, but you have to wag school with me today."

You frown and ask, "Do I have to?"

"Either you tell me what happened, or come with me."

You sigh and say, "Ok, I'll come with you." You grab your bag. You follow Changjo out the classroom and out of the school. Outside waiting for you were Teen Top sitting on their motorbikes.

One of them come up to Changjo and say, "Finally. We thought you'd never come!" He looks at you and says, "Yo ~~~~~! What's with the mask?"

Changjo complains, "She won't tell you. She wouldn't even tell ME! Her BEST FRIEND!"

You say, "Sorry Changjo." You look at the boy and say, "Hi... uhm..."

"Ricky." He finished off for you.

"Sorry."

Ricky laughed and said, "Don't worry about it. Come on, let's go." He throws a helmet at you and you catch it before it could hit you on the head.

You stood there for a few seconds then Ricky said, "Aish, put it on. We're going."

You look at him and the motorbikes. The rest of Teen Top watched you. "On those things?" You ask.

He nods and says, "Yes, on those things."

"B-but..." you start but Changjo had already chucked the helmet on your head. Ricky laughs and grabs you by the waist. He placed you on Changjo's motorbike.

The rest of Teen Top started to drive off and Ricky did the same.

"Hold on tight!" Changjo said as he sped off behind them. You hugged his waist for all you were worth.

*******************************