Phonecall from Dad

Sweet Melody

It was Wednesday and Teen Top was nowhere to be seen. Actually, it seemed like you couldn't contact them at all. They didn't do to school on Monday. You tried many times to text L.Joe but he never replied. You were getting worried.

That night, you readied yourself for bed when suddenly the phone rang. Who could it be?

You picked up. "Hello?"

"Hello, ~~~~~?"

"Appa?"

"Hey darling, how have you been?"

"Fine..."

"Sorry I haven't called you all these months. There was a storm when we arrived and all the phone lines were dead."

"Are you ok? How about umma?"

"Yeah, we're both fine. How about you and Joon-Ho Have you two been getting along?"

"Yeh..." You lied.

"That's a relief." You heard talking in the background. "I'm putting your mother on."

"Ok."

"Hi sweetie, how are you?"

"Good. Thanks, umma. How's your honeymoon? Are you having fun?"

"Well, you could say that. Just that it's a bit messy up here. Storm. Joon-Ho... did he do anything to you?"

What? How'd she know? "No..."

She sighed in relief. "Sorry, it's just that Joon-Ho is a very... violent person. Truthfully, I don't feel comfortable leaving you with him, though he is my son."

"It's ok. Joon-Ho's actually really nice..."

"I know my son. If he is doing anything to you, don't be afraid to tell me. You're my daughter as well."

"Thanks, umma."

"Look, I'll put your father back on. Bye, sweetie."

You smiled. You knew that your father had chosen the right woman to marry.

"~~~~~?"

"Yeh, dad?"

"I just want to tell you that we won't be able to come back until next month. Sorry."

"No. It's fine. Enjoy your honeymoon. You need the rest. You work too hard."

"Ok. Well, I better go now. Bye. Love you."

"Love you too."

*******************************

When you went to school on Thursday, you were greeted by a beaming Changjo.

"Hey..."

"BEST FRIEND!!!" He yelled, while swallowing you in a bear hug. "Oh, I've missed you SOOOOO much!!" He lifted you from the ground and swung you around. "Did you miss me?" He asked as he placed you down.

You smiled and nodded. "Yeh..." You admitted, embarrassed.

"Naw..."

"How about me?" You looked back to see Niel.

"Yep. I missed you too, Niel." You hugged him.

CAP, Chunji and Ricky appeared and asked, jealously, "How about us???"

You laughed and nodded. "Yep."

Finally, L.Joe made an appearance.

You beamed as soon as he appeared. "L.Joe!" You ran up to him.

He smiled and ruffled your hair. "Yo."

Teen Top was finally back.

L.Joe was finally back.

*******************************