Where is Joon Ho?

Sweet Melody

After dinner, L.Joe took you home on his motorbike. He had refused to let his driver because he said he was "Going out anyways." After the short ride, you bid L.Joe goodbye and walked into the house, surprised to find that all your maids were back from 'vacation'. You smiled at them and welcomed them back before going back to your room. You carefully placed the periwinkle flower on your desk. At that moment, you recieved a text from L.Joe. 'Like your surprise?' You smiled and texted him back. 'Love it. Thanks.' You had no idea how he got the maids to come back but you didn't want to ask. You were not the curious type of person.

*******************************

You woke up the next morning to the smell of breakfast. After you washed, you went downstairs. Whilst eating, you asked one of the maids, "Where's Joon Ho oppa?" "We do not know, Miss ~~~~~. Sorry.' "That's alright. Thanks for the meal." Where was Joon Ho then?

*******************************

Sorry for short chapter!! Parents are freaking out because they reckon I spend too much time on the laptop. I'm also trying to figure out how to write the next part~ Will try to upload tomorrow~ Thanks for all the support!