Donation

Sweet Melody

Teen Top finally allowed you to go home. After breakfast. After lunch. After dinner. After dessert. After sleeping. After breakfast. After lunch. After dinner. After dessert. After sleeping. After breakfast. After school. So basically, they had forced you to stay in Niel's private mansion for the whole weekend. When you were home, the maids had gone off on 'vacation' and Joon-Ho was nowhere to be seen. Actually, you didn't see him at school that day, either. Strange.

You quickly changed out of your uniform and finished your homework. You hadn't been to the orphanage in a while.

When you arrived at the boys' orphanage, the little girls from the girls' orphanage, which was behind the boys' orphanage, were playing happily with the boys. Sister Marie smiled at you.

You waved and asked her, "Why are the girls here today too?"

She smiled and said, "There has been a huge donation of money. Enough for us to redecorate the girls' and boys' orphanage. The girls are staying here temporarily until the redecorating is finished. The boys will be moving there when this place is redecorated. The kids are so excited. The orphanages are both going to increase in size. There will be more space for the kids."

You smiled and said, "That donator must be very kind-hearted. Do you know who he or she is?"

SIster Marie nodded and said, "I am pretty certain that it was that young man with you last time."

"The young man with me... Do you mean L.Joe?"

Sister Marie nodded.

*******************************

You walked home, deep in thought. L.Joe was the donator? Why would he donate so much money? He was rich but why? For what reason?

You saw an elderly lady, coming out of the supermarkets, holding bags of things. You ran over to help her, just as someone else did too. You looked at them. It was Ricky. He smiled at you. "Heyo ~~~~~."

"Annyeong, oppa."

The two of you helped the elderly lady to a taxi. She gratefully thanked you.

"Come on." Ricky said.

"What?"

"Let's go."

"Where?"

"Your home. I can't let you walk home by yourself."

"T-thanks."

The two of you started walking. Ricky asked, "So where were you going home from?"

You smiled and said, "The orphanage."

"Hmm... I think L.Joe made a donation to the orphanage the other day."

"He did?"

"Yep."

"Why?"

Ricky thought for a moment. "Something about doing it for someone special to him."

You nodded. That made sense. L.Joe seemed to enjoy being with the kids a lot. When you were at the orphanage before, Tommy and the other kids had asked when would L.Joe come again.

"Anyways... how's home?"

"Good. Joon Ho has gone off somewhere. I don't know where but at least he won't be able to bother me any time soon."

"Hmm... That's good." Ricky looked away and secretly smiled.

*******************************

The school week had gone by and Joon Ho was still nowhere in sight. That was both a good and bad thing. Good because he's not there to hurt you. Bad because you didn't know where he was and when he'd come back. You were worried about his safety. No matter what he did to you, he still deserved a second chance. He was your brother. He was human. Humans make mistakes and deserve second chances. No house felt empty. The maids never returned from their 'vacation.' You had called up one and she said that Joon Ho forced her and the other maids to go holidaying. You were fine with it though.

On Saturday, you had finished all your homework already, so you had nothing to do. You decided to go to the orphanage. You had no idea that L.Joe had the same thought in mind.

*******************************