9th Chapter

My Precious Sandara
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N

I guess this is the longest chapter.

I've been typing this for.. 3 hours

So...

Enjoy.... (?)

 

 

 

I didn't kiss back! Although Hakeem keeps seducing my lower lips, I didn't kiss back! Something isn't right. This heartbeat really hurting my chest. Chaerin is really here! I can even smell her fume! Beside the taste of his lips is really different! 

When I was about to pull away someone pull me roughly from Hakeem making me spinning and landed on her chest leaving Hakeem dumfounded on his spot. The way she's looking at me in the eye telling me enough that she's mad and disgusting.

She pull me closer to her. Our forehead and nose met each other and our lips almost touching one another. Her uncontrolable breath hurting my chest even more. I almost look away when her stare striking straight to my heart.

"Surprised?" She whisper. Slowly, softly  but firmly and sounded cold. I didn't answer. I can't find a better words to say to her. Of course I'm surprise. She caught me! Kissing with another man! What's more to say and to deny? She swing my body forcing me to dancing with her. I was stiffen for a moment until finally our body moving in rhythym along with the slow music but still, it couldn't calm me. Her stare is still the same. In this very close distance her eyes gets me so dizzy, those stare shaking my brain so badly.

"Wanna show your boyfriend how hot and y we are?" Another question with her firm whisper. She lowered my body while her left hand on my waist and her right hand on my shoulder to support me, she smirk and I know what's those smirk means making my heartbeat goes crazy once again. Under the dim light people start noticing us, they circling us and whisper to one another until I heard someone chanting 'kiss her!' Another smirk appear on Chaerin face when all of them started to chanting together. She lean her face closer still with the same stare and anger.

"Chaerin....." A warning slipped out of my mouth. Chaerin's lips stop at the front of my lips for a minute until I saw that smirk again.

"You know what, I won't touch this dirty lips who just kissing with another guy!" That words really hurting me! She straighten her body and swing me roughly. Just in a blink I already landed on her shoulder, she carry me out of this ballroom with a very embarrassing way!

"Let me go!!" I shouted once I got my voice back. This is so embarrassing! Chaerin carrying me on her shoulder with me wearing this dress and those well known people watching us! I hit her back hard but she didn't bug at all. So I hit her again with more forces again and again until I heard her coughing but she didn't let go of me.

"Let me go bastard!!" I shouted once again as we on the lobby. Chaerin slap my hard to shut me up making me more embarrassing! The madness inside of me making me wanted to cry! How could Chaerin embarrassing me this way, in front of those people! I saw Hakeem chasing us behind.

As we outside the hotel on the parking lot Hakeem shouted. "Hey let her go!" Chaerin stop immediately but she didn't turn around. I could feel her body shaking. She is really-really mad! After a minute she walk again toward my car.

"I said let her go! You're embarrassing her!" Hakeem shouted again as he can feel what I'm feeling inside. Chaerin put me down and unlocked my car. She push me inside the car, I quickly pull her closer by her wrist and a strong slap landed on her precious cheek. That slap is the way to show mad I was right now!

Chaerin stunned for a while receiving a hard slap but seconds after that she smile and touch my cheeks before kissing my forehead until I could feel how much she love me. How deep she's in love with me. Her warm lips on my forehead finally making me crying, I feel pain between the lovely kiss!

"Sit here quietly okay? Let me settle down with your boyfriend first." She emphasize the word boyfriend coldly. The look in her eyes suddenly frightening me. It seems like she wanna kill Hakeem right here right now for kissing me!

"Don't do anything stupid Lee Chaerin!" I said with my shaky voice.

"I know she's your wife but you shouldn't embarrassing her that way!" Hakeem voice making Chaerin turn around and facing him. She chuckled sarcastically and her act right now seems she didn't even afraid of anything even bullet!

"Oh Sir, so you know that she's my wife uh? I'm glad but the only matter here is, why are you kissing my wife? You should know it better right what should you do and what you shouldn't do when you with someone wife!" She state with so much anger that I couldn't even imagine. Hakeem approaching Chaerin with the same anger. His stare was like he hates Chaerin. And there's so much hateful and revenge flamming in his eyes. Did he know her? The confusion making me didn't realize the situation until I heard Hakeem groaning receiving a strong punch on his jaw. Very strong indeed. The blood keeps pouring out inside his mouth. I saw Chaerin collect the empty bottle and was about to hit Hakeem's head with it.

"Chaerin stop that!!!" I shouted very loudly and stoop up. Chaerin throw the bottle away and turn at me with her red face. "I said stay quite and don't move or I'll shot your legs!" She giving me her firm warn. My eyes widened. She..wanna shot me?!

"I won't let you do something stupid Chaerin! You wanna kill him?!"

"So what if I kill your boyfriend ha??!!!" She shouted with anger. This remind me of her when she cutted herself inside the forest before when she was really clueless to handle my stubborn head. And I know right now nothing could calm her. I bite my lower lips, she looks so painful and pitiful right now that I want to run toward her and hugging her to calm her down. A guilt and the pain crossing my heart. This is all my fault! Because of me being so stupid! But how can I tell her that when I agreed to let Hakeem kissing me, I see her eyes not Hakeem! I see her brown eyes not Hakeem's blue eyes! How to tell her that eveyrtime I look at Hakeem it's her that I see but not Hakeem itself?!

"Don't move Sandara!!" She screamed frustratedly and I saw her taking out something from her waist. A silver metal gun! She point the gun toward me. I cry. I need to be stubborn to calm her down. I'm the caused of this madness inside of her so I keep walking toward her. Her hand trembling while holding the gun, I know she won't shot me, she won't!

"Baby please....." I keep walking and walking and walking and bannnnnggggg! She pulled the triger! I fall to the ground, crying with so much pain. She really pull the triger but she didn't really shot me instead she shot the car window and it shattered on the ground, I was so shocked that my knees cannot support my body anymore. I just sit there and crying.

"Heyyyy!!!" Hakeem attacking her with anger.

"Hey!!!" She shout back, louder and point the gun right on Hakeem head making him frozen with Chaerin fast skill. "Don't treat my wife like she's one of your because she's not a and but my wife! I know you are billionaire and you think you can buy everything but I like to remind you here you can't buy my wife with your 300 million dollar because she's not that cheap! Even if you gave me the whole universe to replace one her it still not enough for me!"

I cluntch the tip of my dress hard and sobbing loudly. Those words....even when I did something wrong she still showed me how much I mean to her. How precious I was for her! Even when I hurt her so badly right now she still showed me that nothing could replace me in her life! YOU'RE REALLY-REALLY STUPID SANDARA PARK! REALLY STUPID!

Chaerin strangle his collar while the gun still above Hakeem head. "Stay away from my wife Sir. If that 300 million could make me losing my wife, I would gladly returning the cheque to you personally."

Hakeem chuckled, sarcastically like he's not afraid that Chaerin would pull the triger any second any minute of time. "Poor people is always poor in everything. They never grateful on what they have." I'm surprised by his words. This is the first time I heard Hakeem being this rude and worst is he's insulting my Chaerin!

"I know you Chief Faith Lee Chaerin. I know you very well!" He said with his sarcastic voice. I feel the hatred and revenge again through his voice.

"If you know me that well you should know what this bullets could do to your brain! This is the last time you meeting with my wife. I don't wanna find out that you still bugging my wife or else I'll kill you and h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter