1st Chapter

My Precious Sandara
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

548 DAYS LATER

"What is that?" 

Her voice on the bathroom door making me a bit startled as I'm too focus on this papers. I look at Dara who busy drying her hair with a towel. She just finished taking her bath and rasperry scent overwhelmed my nostril. She give me her sweetest smile while approaching me. I smiled back and turning to the white papers again. She wrapping her arms on my neck, kissing it lovingly.

"Paper works and a letter from lawyer. About Tae Soon custody. It's time to be more responsible, don't you think so?" I ask and turn my head to her. She took the opportunity to kiss my cheek. She always been like this, she never let the chances slipped away whenever she wanna kiss or hold me. One out of millions reason to keep in love with her although we've been married for 1 and a half year.

"Yeah but it's time to take a bath too, don't you think so as well? Come on, get up and take a bath. You've been working for 2 days straight don't you feel tired?" She pulled my hand. I stoop up and pull her into my embrance. Looking into her eyes, I know she's been missing me a lot. I leave her alone at home for 2 days because I was in a mission. 2 months after we married, I was assign to handle a mision since I was promoted as a Chief of Criminal Department. I am no longer a Traffic cop. Being a Chief there's a lot of sacrifice to make. Not only living in a risk and danger everytime but it takes a lot of my time away from my wife. Ever since I'm becoming a Chief, I always had no time to spend with her. I feel guilty but what can I do? I can't just quit the job, because of this job I'm afford to buy this Villa for us 5 months ago although it's not as big as her parents mansion. I make money a lot through this job.

her cheeks, I apologize. "I'm sorry my precious." She staring at me lovingly.

"No. Don't say your sorry. I understand your job as a cop. I know baby. I don't own you alone. You belong to the country too." There is sadness drawn in her eyes when she said that making me even more guilty.

"I leave you alone at home often. I didn't even have much time to spend with you. I make you worry a lot. I make you can't sleep at night whenever I'm not coming home. I..." There's so much to say but she shut me up by kissing my lips softly.

"Shut up and take your bath now. You're stink." She said and unbotton my uniform. She took it off and sink her face between my armpit. Smelling my sweat. She used to do that everytime after she unbottoning my uniform. Some people might though it is disgusting but not her. Not my precious. She really love to smell my sweat especially when my odor mixing with my sweat.

"Hmmmmm..no sweat." She complaint. I chuckled and pinch her nose. "My precious,it's been raining all day. How can I'm sweating?"

"That's why, take a bath and I'll make you sweating." She wink her eyes naughtyly. I peck on her nose and enter the bathroom. Taking a quick bath. As I'm done bathing, I saw her laying on our bed, with her body covering by the thick blanket. Earphone on her ears. Listening to song with her eyes close. I put my pajamas quickly and laying next to her. Kissing her forehead with so much love, she open her eyes.

"Come." I offered her, her most comfortable zone. On my chest in my arms. She throw herself inside my embrance,slip her hand under my shirt, caressing my abs. Her everynight routine. Sometimes, when I'm stress, when she do what she did right now,all the things that making me stress gone away. All of them.

"I miss you." She whisper, kissing my chin.

"I know. I miss you too." I kiss her head. A sudden thought of something making me sigh and she noticed it.

"What's wrong baby?" She ask, concern.

"My precious..."

"Hmmmm...?"

"I'm sorry for what I've done to you when we're at Sinuiju before. My gross act. Everytime I recall that memory it pains me. My heart sting. I never thought I would did that to you. Everything that I said that hurting you, I'm so sorry. It's all because of my uncontrolable jealousy. My feeling is a messed at the thought of you was belong to someone else. I wanna be the only one who love you and own you but I can't be that one. You was loved and owned by a great and good man like Dr. Yoo. I can't do anything about it. I know who am I compared to Dr. Yoo. He has everything while I have nothing. But at the same time, whenever I look at you, I'm disgust. Very-very disgust making me wanna hurt you so badly. I want you to feel the same pain that you gave to me. But it never be the same. I hurt because I love you. I hurt because I had to witnessed your intimate with him. I hurt because everytime he come to visit you, I had to bring you to him. I hate myself too, for doing that. Sometime I want to kidnap you and hiding you somewhere that no one could ever find so that you won't meet him and even more hate myself because I know I can't do that. I hurt because I'm hurting you."

I heard her sniff. I guess I just made her sad with my confession. Something that I keep from her so long ago. She sink her face to my chest. Whispering with pain.

"That's okay baby. Past is past. I'm yours now. Just forget about that."

"I can't forget that until I apologize to you and you forgive me." I lift her chin, looking deep into her round eyes. She caressing my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter