17th Chapter

My Precious Sandara
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Hello.. it's been a while..

Sorry for not updating for almost a month I guess

I was stuck between my life and work T.T

Idk if this chapter worth the wait,

drop the comment below if it worth then.

I miss chaera and you guys too!

 

 

I heard a soft snore next to me. I smile and touch her head lightly. She's sleeping and her snore sounded so tired. I feel a little movement next to me which I'm sure my soft touch disturbing her peaceful sleep.

"My precious..." Her happy voice calling out my name. I felt a weight next to me then I felt her warm embrance embrancing me. She kiss my neck before brushing her nose on mine.

"Thanks God. My precious is finally awake." She mutter making me frowning. I open my eyes but all I can see is darkness. Did she turn off the lights? Why is everything so dark?

"Chaerin, turn on the light please. Why is it so dark?"

Silent. But her soft hand holding mine so tightly. She kiss my hand and moving closer.

"Baby....." I look around but I can't seems catch her glimpse even her shadow. Then something hitting my head when it began to throbbing. A short and blurry memories flashing in my head.

"Chaerin...." My voice trembling as I start to remember something. I lift my hand wanted to touch my face but Chaerin quickly catch my hand and kiss it.

"What happened to me? Where I am right now? Why is everything so dark?" I blink my eyes and it hurts so bad. Wait. What......my eyes are wide open but I.....see nothing?

"What happened to my eyes Chaerin? Why are you keep silent?" I pause when I feel a warm liquid drop to my backhand. Chaerin is crying, making me wondering even more. I took a real deep breath and trying to figure it out by myself. Chaerin is still prevent me to touch my throbbing face. I think and think until I have the answer.

"I'm blind...." I whisper so weakly to myself. She my cheek.

"No my precious. You're not blind."

"I'm sure my eyes is open now but I can't see anything means I'm blind." I said with my trembling voice.

"That's not true. You're not blind. You'll be fine my precious. You'll be fine."

Now, I'm the one whose silent. Chaerin keep denying it but I know the truth that I'm blind and I can't see the world anymore! I can't see everything and I can't see Chaerin's face anymore!

"My precious please.. No tears. Don't cry. It just temporary.." Chaerin begging me. But I can't help it, it hurts so much knowing that now I am blind! God, what have I do bad to You that You need to punish me this way?

"Felix! Dara's tears is bleeding!" She shouting loudly and panicly while wiping away my bleeding tears, while me, what else can I do other than crying my pathetic life?

3 days has passed and today Felix allowed me to check out from the hospital. Chaerin said I can't stay here longer, the criminal is still looking for me. They need to hide me somewhere.

"My precious..." She giving a soft touch on my cheek. I push away a bit. My breath becoming heavier and my chest rise and fall. I am mad. Mad to my own fate, mad to Chaerin mad to everyone who giving me their sympathy look. Since the day I know that I'm blind, I becoming dull. I becoming mute. All I do is crying and sleeping when I get tired. I didn't talk to anyone except Felix since he's the one who treat me and never give up on giving me his motivation words.

A warm lips on my cheek startled me. I move a bit away but her strong hand caught my waist pulling me closer. I cluntch on the bedsheet hard. At this moment I hate her touch, I hate her kiss it disgusted me. I hate her voice, I hate everything about her! I hate Lee Chaerin!

"I love you. No matter what comes between us I will be always loving you my precious." She resting her forehead on my shoulder, I can smell her addicting scent that always be my favorite but right now her scent making me almost puking. That's how disgusting I was.

"Talk to me. I miss you so much." She whisper desperately next to my ears.

Instead of feeling sorry, "Get out Chaerin! Don't come near me!" I yelled and push her away.

"I won't leave." She said and sighing. She keeps saying the same thing everytime I push her away. I kick the blanket away and carefully jump out from the bed. She trying to help me but I jerk her hand away.

"Where are you heading to? Let me help you."

I didn't answer her. My hands were everywhere in the air looking for something to catch and something to holding on to. My feet keeps moving. I don't even know where am I heading to, I lost in my own darkness.

"Dara watch out!"

Chaerin trying to catch me but it's too late. I accidentally bumping with the couch and I fell on the floor. I take a deep breath while laying on the floor hugging my knees and finally I cry again. I must be look so pathetic now. I can't do anything by my own anymore and Chaerin and my parents and all of them who knew me will keeps giving their sympathy toward me for my whole life. Sandara Park, the hottest woman and every man desire before is now just a disabled woman who needs help from people until she die.

"You have to stop crying my precious. It affected your eyes recovery a lot." She hugging me so tightly. She kiss my forehead again and again. Hoping it would calm me down.

"You should leave me! When I said leave me then just leave me!" I shout and struggling in her arms.

"You're my wife, Dara. How can I leave you? Your pain.. I feel it my precious. I can feel it. It hurts me so badly. No matter how hard you ditched me away I will never leave."

"Yes you did! You leave me! Where are when I calling out your name? Where are you when he hit my face? Where are you when he kick and punch me? Where are you when he drowned me in the tub?" I paused and gasping for some air. Yelling, crying, and this madness inside of me making me really breathless.

"Where are you Chaerin? You promise me that you will come to me everytime I'm calling out your name. But that day.. you didn't! It is your entire fault that I'm blind! Your fault!!" I shout from the top of my lung to lessen this anger inside of me. I am really mad on what happened to me, I mad at everyone even to the God above!

"My precious...."

"Stop calling me that! Why don't you understand? Leave me alone. I don't want you to taking care of me anymore. I don't wanna go back to your house. I don't want anything from you, you can go far away from me. I don't need you anymore!"

"I said I won't leave Dara. I can be that stubborn too. Yes it is my entire fault. You can blame me, you can yelling at me, you can kick and you can punch me but don't asking me to go away from you. You know it well how it feel to live without me right?"

"Just leave..." Now, my voices turns slow and weak as my cries getting fierce. My heartbeat hurting my chest. Her heart how hurt it is until I can't feel her beat anymore.

"It is my fault that I love you so much. That I trust you more than anyone else. Even when he drowned me I keep calling your name hoping that you would come and save me.... You may go. I want to learn to live without you."

She hug me again and crying. "I'm sorry my precious. I'm so sorry...." She embrance me tightly like she wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter