32th Chapter

My Precious Sandara
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin's POV

"Ugh..!" Finally. I gave up. I throw the papers away and sink my face to the bed before I tilt my head and stare at the scattered papers blankly, laying on my stomach in the bed. I don't think my head can take more of it. Report from the North. Report from the France embassy, the one I hate the most.  And report from NIS regarding of the cases last week including the gun shooting at the mall, involving Dara and Wellingtons. Reading all the reports make me even more dizzier. I breath in, trying to ease my mind. I have so much to think right now which is why I can't find the solution. Not even one.

My gaze switched to the bathroom door as I heard the knob twisted and Dara step out of the bathroom with only white towel wrapped around her, exposing her flawless legs and her white milky skin. She walk to the closer while drying her hair with a small towel. My heartbeat race as I keep eyeing her. Even after all this years, she still got my heart racing. My wife.. She's so beautiful. Even words can't explain how beautiful she is to me. Dara.. My precious. She's too perfect for me. I don't know what did I do that I deserved her. I always put her life in danger but she never once mention about leaving instead she smile, holding my hand and told me that she will fight with me until the end.

"Baby.. I'm here.." I'm startle when I heard her voice above me. Then I can feel her weight above my thighs since I am only with my bra and sweatpants I could feel her warmest. She sit above me. The moment I felt her soft lips against my waist and trail up kisses all around my , I shiver. She didn't kiss me with lust. She wanted me to feel her love through her soft kisses against my skin. After she kiss my nape, I could feel her whole weight above me and her face against my neck.

"What are you thinking hmm? That face showed that you didn't move by my performance few minutes ago." She whisper and reach for my hands, holding it tightly while she resting her cheek above my head.

"What do you mean by performance?" I heard her soft laughs. So soft that I'm melted. I'm in love again because of her precious soft laughs. Time really can't change our love instead it only make our love become stronger and stronger everyday.  She kiss on top of my head and nuzzle her cheek against mine. Her scent. Still very addictive to me. I will never get tired of her scent because it fill me every time. Her scent make me calm.

"See.. Told ya." She fake her sulking voice and it bring smiles to my face. I hold her hand and bring it to my lips before carefully flip her around and make her lay on the bed with me hovering on top of her. Only then I realized she's only in her bra as well and . She smile once her eyes meet mine. I response by kissing her forehead and peck the tip of her nose.

"Mind to do the performance once again?"

She shook her head and wrap her arms around my waist. "No. Not until you tell me what's bugging you right now. And all those papers on the floor?"

I smile and brushing the tip of my nose against her cheek before I kiss it and whisper, "I love you, my precious." Then resting my head above her chest, listening to her heart beating. She hug me while her other hand caressing my head slowly.

"I love you too, baby. Tell me now hmm?" Her voice getting impatient. I had to bite my lips trying not to smile or laugh. I often forget that my wife is really impatient when it come to me.

"Just some boring stuff. Reports." She hold me even tighter and kiss on top of my head. "Chaerin, I know you so well baby. Those reports won't make you frowning. What is it baby?" Now her voice sounded worried. I lift my head, looking into her eyes for a few seconds before I crawls up and brushing my lips against her lips.

"Let's go to Paris.. With me." I whisper and before she could answer me I caught her lips with mine and kiss her softly. She wanted to pull away but I kiss her even more softly, she can't do anything but to surrender herself to the soft kisses. She part her lips and let me in. I didn't waste any second and insert my tongue inside . As I gently her tongue, her breath become intense, her heartbeat no longer calm but thumping against my chest. Her soft hands roam around my back, caressing my scars. Then her hand stop at one spot, her bittersweet favorite spot I guess. She always did that whenever she caressing my back, she stopped at that one spot and trying her hardest to give the scars her best soft caress with love. Trying to tell me that, the scar are meaningful to her. Because that was where I got stabbed because of her when we're still in Sinuiju.

I deepen the kiss, pouring all of my heart through our twirling tongue. I could feel her body melting between the sheet. Because this is her favorite kiss. This is how she always wanted to be kiss by me. She gently nibble my upper lips and her tongue stop battling, giving me a sign and I quickly responded by gently caress her tongue with mine. She moaned. I knew it. She likes that kind of kisses. She said a kiss like that kissing her soul too. No lust, just the tenderness of love.

"Would you die for me, Chaerin?" She whisper breathlessly after I break the kiss. Her eyes close. Her chest raise and fall beneath me. There must be something running in her head right now, maybe about the scars on my back.

"You know the answer, don't you?" I question back. I lower my head and kiss her chest, trail soft kisses around her skin as my hand s under her back and unhooked her bra. I pull the strap away and her rounded and soft exposed. Her soft gasp escaped as I caress her chest down to her cleavage avoiding her . No. I don't wanna make love to her tonight. I just wanted to spoil her with my kisses and my gentle touch.

She slowly open her eyes. I can't help but to fall in love more and more. She look so beautiful when she slowly opening her eyes. And when our gaze meet, our heart racing again. I can feel her heartbeat between my chest. I know what it is. I know what that beautiful eyes wants. Just like me, she just wanted love. She wanted to hear my confession over and over again. She never tired of it and she never blink when I look into her eyes whenever I tell her about my love toward her. She said that's the way my soul and her soul connected to each other.

"I am willing to die for you everyday. I'll do anything to keep you safe, my precious. Even if that mean I had to sacrifice my life for you. I'd do anything to keep holding your hand until death tear us apart."

Her hand reach up to my cheek and caressing it softly, I lean against her palm while our eyes still locked. "After all this years we've been together, I still hate your scars. All of them."

I shook my head. "You love them. Not all but some." I kiss her chest again and her hands wrapped around my neck. I drag my lips to her left and kisses around it softly avoiding her . Her hand move around my back again and unhooked my bra and tale it off me. Her legs wrap around my waist, her back arch as I gently her skin near her .

"I remember. Behind the monument. When you found me." She gasp when I her skin harder then continue talking while she's breathless. I guess she got turn on a little by my soft tongue against her skin. "You look very devastated. Your eyes. Your stare. I can see it clearly how your walls crumbled. You cried when you noticed my bleeding feet. You carry me, all the way to the hotel. I'm not sure if you have realize but your tears soaking my face while you're running to the hotel with me in your arms. I had to close my eyes. It hurts so bad when I see you like that. That night before I sleep, something knocked my heart. It's your heartbeat. I can feel it close to mine. No. I can feel your heart beating in my chest. Now, I can see it clearly. Why you called me your precious. Why you never have a second thought about your safety whenever I'm in danger. Why you risking your own life for me."

I take a deep breath and sink my face to the crook of her neck. Tears begin to swelling up my eyes. Why is she reminiscing? There's a mixed between pain and happiness in her voice.

"Because I love you. I don't want to lose you."

"I know baby. I was so reckless back then. I never know you did all that because you have loves me. I was so blind and I was stupid. I didn't know that I fall for you so hard. I only know I can't live even a second when you're not by my side. I never know that was love. I'm so lucky to be loved by you. Even until now, you're being true t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter