15th Chapter

My Precious Sandara
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*WARNING!*

CONTAINS VIOLENCE CONTENT

 

 

I drive my car calmly while enjoying the slow music that I played in my car,smiling like a fool remembering all those memories that I shared with my one and only wifey, Chaerin. The sun will set to the horizon anytime soon. What a nice weather today. Ring My Bells song ringing suddenly, distracting me. Our marriage photo appear on the screen giving that never fading smile to my face. I slide the green button.

"My precious where are you?" Her first question that she always asked everytime she call me.

"I'm out baby. Driving now."

"And why didn't you tell me?" I pouted.

"I text you about an hour ago. You didn't read my text?" I pull the brake as the light turns red. The traffic seems busy right now. I might stuck here for few minutes I guess.

"No." She answer making me scoffing.

"Tell me where are you now." She ask again.

"I'm at Itaewon traffic light"

"Can you come to me now my precious?" Her almost whispering husky voice sounded so y making me clutching my teeth, biting my lips.

"Where are you my baby?"

I heard her breath in. I heard wave and the wind blowing too. I guess she's at the beach. "Find me.." She said with her seductive voice.

"Give me a hint."

"I found your slippers here." She said making me smiling again. Yes she's at the beach. Euwangri beach where I lost my slippers a year ago and Chaerin had to carry me all the way to our hotel room.

"Got it baby." I said and she end the call. I hold the wheels tightly and the light turns green. I speed up with a smile appear on my face when I recall back our Euwangri beach memories. It was hot. So hot that I will never forget the rest of my life. Dad was right Euwangri beach is really something that's why he choosed the place and sponsored our first vacation year ago. Euwangri turns Chaerin needy everyday, everynight, every second of time. Believe me or not but I guess we are the first married couple who having at that beach during sunset and it all because of Chaerin being so needy.

I arrived at the beach when the sun starting to set. It's not that hard to find her since we both know our secret hidden place at this beach. Far away from others. I took of my sneakers and replace it with slippers that I always prepared in my car. I walk to the white sand and there I saw someone black figure that I really recognize walking slowly while enjoying the orange sunset.

I try to catching up with her, running toward her a bit fast but when I'm a bit close to her, I decide to stop. I saw her footprints on the sand. I walk toward her by stepping and following her footprints. When I look toward her my heart jump. These scene was so beautiful. With those orange skies, her black figure walking slowly while the wind blowing and her hair flying freely. Her body was damn y. Even her dark shadow looks y. She looks so perfect right now. I took out my phone and taking her photo including her footprints on the sand.

When I look at her again she's a bit far away from me. "Lee Chaerin, stop right there!" I shouted. But I guess she can't hear me since she still walking slowly and calmly. So I try to catch up with her again by walking a bit fast.

"I love you, stupid!" I shout even more louder breathlessly. She stop walking and turn her body to her back. Although I can't see her face but I'm sure she is smiling when she see me. She open her arms widely. But instead of running into her arms I took her photo. The view was so beautiful. Then I put my phone back to my pocket and running toward her. I throw myself inside her embrance with full force making her losing her balance and we both fall to the sand. I hug her tightly like we never meet for years making her chuckling.

"Why are you so perfect?" I mumbled.

"I don't know. Why are you asking?" She said while hugging my waist. I pull away a bit, looking at her face.

"Even your black figure looks so perfect to me. Don't ask me why. You know the answer. It because I am so in love with you even the ridiculous side of you still perfect for me."

She giggle and pinch my nose playfully. "This is why I miss you so much today." She said and pecking on my lips but I caught her lips and giving her an intense kiss that making her nervous. I wrapped my legs around her waist and my arms around her neck. We both rolling on the sand without breaking the kiss until I pull away and found myself sitting on her stomach. I bend down and kiss her again.

"I love you so much." I said as we broke the kiss.

"I love you more." She replied. "I remember during our vacation, right here, at this moment. When I make love with you. Your body looks hot when the sunset meet your skin." She added.

"Let's recall back the memory." I whisper. She my cheeeks. "No. Not now my precious. Believe me, I want it so badly too but this isn't a right time for that."

Her answer making me disappointed a bit. "Then why are you calling me here?"

"To have dinner with me. I booked the table for us at the nearest hotel."

My mouth drop. As far as I remember Chaerin not a person who pamper me with wealthy, what shocking me most is Chaerin booking our table at the fancy hotel restaurant for the first time since I know her. And as far as I know there is no cheaper hotel near this beach.

"Are you kidding me?" I ask with my disbelief face. She chuckled. "No my precious. Get up and you will know, beside I'm so hungry now." I get up immediately as she's getting up too. She hold my hand and lead me to the hotel that she talked about. As we arrived once again my mouth drop. This is not only the fancy hotel but only billionaire like my Dad who get to check in and eat here. I wonder where she got that money for this beside I know Chaerin is not a person who likes to wasting her money for something like this.

"Come on my precious, I'm starving." She drag me. "No. Wait!" I said and she stop. I was about to asking her some question but then I remember something. I am wearing only my slipper!

"How to get inside when I'm just wearing my ugly slipper?" I said slowly. She laugh. "I forgot that you're still that arrogant rich girl." She bend down and taking off her shoes leave only her bare foot.

"Chaerin what are you doing?" I'm dumbfounded.

She smiling. "You're wearing your slipper and I'm entering this fancy hotel with only barefoot. Is this fair enough?" I swear I don't know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter