39th Chapter

My Precious Sandara
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi... 

Anyways, just a short chapter for ya but so meaningful to me. Just one scene. A bed scene. Heh. 

I haven't done this for too long so if it's a cringe worthy tell me. Lol. Fyi, I feel like someone's in love while writing this chapter. Enjoy. 

 

 

The first thing that come into my mind right after I woke up this morning is none other than my wife, Lee Chaerin. Frankly, I woke up like this every morning having Chaerin as my first thought earlier than anything. My priority and she is everything in me. I turn my head to the side only to found her peacefully face with her eyes closed still in her deep slumber while she laying on her stomach with her right arm wrapped around me. I don't know what I'd do without her. If people still blaming me of what I did back then when I'm trying to kill myself a few times then they don't know what it feels like to love someone with all their heart.

 

I lift my head and lean a little closer until her breath hitting my face and slowly running my thumb against her cheek. She looks better now, her wounds healed and her bruises starting to fade. We've been locked in this castle for days, patiently stay by her side during her recovering because this where I belong, by her side. Chaerin is way more better than superwoman or wonder woman because she never flinch whenever she bleed and she is fast healing. Maybe she have some supernatural power in her adrenaline, who knows. She got shoot countless time, she got stabbed and kicked and punched, all that the other woman can't take but not this woman before my eyes, stronger than any other man I know. She is the man and the woman of my life. 

 

"Staring at someone for more than 5 minutes is a serious crime you know." Her soft voice bring me back to reality, the best reality because I am still in the arm of the woman I really love. She slowly open her eyes and lift her head, pecking my lips softly before she kiss my forehead, her daily morning routine.

 

"What are you thinking of hmm?" She hover on top of me with her arms both under my back, I flashes her the sweetest smile while cling my arms around her neck. 

 

"You. I love you." I whisper sweetly which causing her to smile. She stare into my eyes so deeply with so much love that I still learn to take because I couldn't even after two years of our marriage.

 

"You're so beautiful."  Her response for my three little words.

 

"I've been blessed to wake up to this beautiful face every morning. Just like all of my prayers has been answered, because I have you. Dreams do come true, don't they?"

 

I am fluttered and blushing. I'm not lying. She know just what to say to me, just to get my heart racing, just to get me crying in happiness. Mornings has never been so good without her being so sweet just like now. We haven't have this little morning confession for quite some time since we arrived in Paris. This is one of her way of loving me, doing her little confession to me in the morning and then I'm going to cry and we're going to act like a newly married couple for the whole day, Chaerin pampering me with kisses and hugs and I love yous.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter