14th Chapter

My Precious Sandara
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

notes~

So..there is some "technical problem" happened

so before the 'bomb' chapter I give you this chapter first.

CHAERAXXI, this is for you ❤❤

will you love me now? :)

and this is for all of you too.

Happy reading ^^

 

 

It was so rare for me now to see Chaerin spending her whole times with me. It's been 3 days she didn't go to work. When I asked her about it she just told me that she just wanna spend time with me and her big boss giving her a break from work. I don't know if it's true because I found it weird since she's the leader too means she's the boss too but I didn't asking her much at least I have her here with me now. I miss the times when I have her my whole times until I feel so really complete.

I watching her who busy washing my car and her favorite Ninja on the porch. Sweating all over making her looks extremely y. I always adore her body. So hot and so tasty. The first time I see her, when she's still a traffic cop that was the moment when I stop screwing around with those rich because I adore her y figure.

I look up at the sky, the bright color turns grey and dark means rain will come anytime soon. I walk to porch, approaching her. She looks so calm while polishing her Ninja.

"Baby..."

"Hmmmmm?" That y humming.

"It's going to rain, let's get inside."

"Later..." She replied but didn't even looking up at me.

"Lee Chaerin, look at me when I'm talking to you." Still... no. I look around while breath in. The wind start blowing. "Okay fine." I said pretend to sulking and start walk away.

"Hey wait.... My precious..." She grab my wrist and spin me around that's when the thunder roaring so loudly,shocking me and the raining starting to soaking the ground. She cover my ears and pull me close to her chest. My uncontrolable heartbeat because of the sudden roar from the thunder began to calm as my head leaning on her chest.

She my cheeks as the thunder stop. "My precious are you okay?" I just nodded, I couldn't talk because I'm still shock. That was loud. I bet my face is pale now. She lift my chin up and kiss me. Maybe because she wanna help to calm me down since her lips was like a magic spell to me. And yes, I am so calm now when I feel her lips moving slowly and gently on mine. I pull away as my heartbeat back to normal. I better pull away before I get another mini heart attack because of this romantic kiss.

I look at her and saw her smiling. And the rains getting heavier. "Let's get inside." I said.

"No." She pull me by my wrist heading to the front yard. I guess I know what she has in mind. "Chaerin, the rain was so heavy, I....yahhhhh!" I shout when she push me and now I'm completely soaked. I saw her laughing before walking close to me. Pulling me by my waist really close to her, her body as the shield prevent the rains keep hitting my face. The moment when I look up at her, my heart jump and screaming inside. She was soaked too and that stare. She gave me that damn romantic stare! So deep that I could feel my head was about to explode. Her eyes is always amazing. No matter what kind of stare she gave me.

She bend her head down, close to my ears. "Dance with me.." She whisper and damn! Her romantic voice sounded so y. She kiss my neck and hugging me close. She began to swing our body slowly. Even when the rains keep drenching us I still feel so hot inside.

"Can you hear the melody my precious? The music of our heartbeat." She whisper again with her husky voice giving me goosebumps all over. I feel weak on the knee even before she did anything unless that y whisper! I pull her away a bit, looking deep into her eyes although I can't stand her beautiful eyes.

"What are you doing? What have you done to me? I never been in love like this that even with just a simple whisper from you making me weak. How you did that? How did you know my weak spot so well? How come you can touch my heart so bad just with every little things you did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter