35th Chapter

My Precious Sandara
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys! How are you doing? Anyway, I feel so weird lately. I feel like... I don't know.. Ugh. I feel like I'm falling in love with someone but actually I am not. LOL. Wait. Of course I am. With Chaera. Always. And because of that feeling I decided to give you a bonus chapter (just a short update). Something that I haven't give to all of you for so long (I guess) and it is a sweet/romantic chapter. I've been keeping myself busy by watching Chaera vids on YouTube to give me more of that love and romantic feeling. ISTG I wrote this chapter with a lot of emotions so you guys better enjoy this chapter () and let's falling in love together. 


 

"Are you okay?" My first question as we both settle inside Chaerin's room. I watch her while she's looking around her room, sitting on her king size bed that she left for twelve years. She look really pale and it make me worried like hell.

She glance at me. "I'm fine." Cold. Then her eyes roams again around her room. Speaking of HER room. Even this damn huge room amazed me because of how fancy it is and the paintings which is cost millions dollar. The antique yet elegant furniture. And an old piano on the left side of the bed. I guess it's hundred years old. It look really really old and I'm not sure if it's still on it tunes. And there's a few of gold frame hang on the wall. Small Chaerin and her father. Those pictures was taken during their happy day while both of them travel all over the world. And this room is located between the first and second floor. BUT it still didn't change the fact that this room annoyed me because of it's distance from the living room and the dining hall. It took me almost 15 minutes to get to this room. Stairs, hallway, stairs, hallway, climb up and down and hallway. My legs got tired and Chaerin had to carry me even though she's mad at me because I decided to stay here. We argued and then she give up. Remember. I am Sandara Park and I am Chaerin's stubborn wife.

I walk toward her and straddle above her lap while my arms wrapped around her neck. She is sweating. I am sure she got fever because when her palm brushing against my waist, I could feel how cold it is between my thin shirt.

"Your room....smell like you.. My wife smell.. " I said. And our eyes met. Her stare no longer blank. There's no more anger in it. All I can see is love. I lean closer while my thumb caressing away her small sweat. Our eyes still locked. I could feel how our soul connected to each other and how it love each other. How much we concern about each other. Her brown eyes sparkling as it looking deep into mine. It seem spoke to me about love. How can such a small thing could tell a lot more than a words can tell? She cupped my face then kiss my forehead with love. Her action make me shiver and make me calm at the same time. I caress her cheek as she press my body closer to hers.

"Chaerin, I'm your wife. If you don't feel well. Tell me. I'll take care of you. Looking at how pale you are right now, I'm worried. I don't care even at your weakest day, I will still love you. You don't have to act strong when you don't. Don't ever doubt my love toward you. There's nothing could change how much I want you in my life. Nothing could make my heart torn into two because you are the only one I wanted to love. And your arms is the only place I wanted to go while gazing into your beautiful eyes, like now." I softly peck the tip of her nose before she pulls me into her embrace, hugging me tightly. My tiny body perfectly fit her arms. She kiss my head.

"My precious, I really believe that you are the greatest thing that ever happened to me. For me you are perfect. I love you with all of me and you..with no second doubt you love me with all of you too. You make my flaws fit yours perfectly. You make my imperfections became perfect. I was nothing but now I have everything. I have you and for me to let you carry the burden you shouldn't carry, I never thought of doing that. I want only happiness for you and for that I need to be strong. For you. Arguments won't shaken us. Even though I'm mad please know that my anger won't last because behind my anger there's always love for you. Ugh... In fact, I can't stay mad at you because I feel like dying if you don't talk to me more than half an hour.

I laugh. Finally. She admit one of her weaknesses. First weakness is my tears. Second is she can't stay mad at me. Third, it drive her crazy if I didn't talk to her. Jesus! Chaerin. It is all ME. Her weaknesses is me. I always knew, she loves me more than she love herself. Everything that she has sacrificed and everything that she did, it is all for me. For my happiness.

CHAERIN'S POV

Her soft laughs escaped from her sweet lips at my words. She look so beautiful when she laugh like this. It make my heart racing. Her soft laugh. Her beautiful smiles and her beautiful face when she laugh. I softly run my thumb against her soft cheek. She always knew how much I hate the arguments between us because it will only make her cry or worse is she refused to talk to me for hours. Yes my precious. I can't stay mad at you and you can't imagine how it drive me crazy if I didn't hear your voice. Because you are talkative and I got used to hear your voice every second of time. Her voice wasn't human. It was the most powerful collections of feelings. Touching my body, my heart and my soul. It's t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter