24th Chapter

My Precious Sandara
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My heart stop beating when I found out Dara's room was empty. I couldn't react. I'm just standing at the front door but not too long when my phone ringing and Felix name appeared on the screen.

"Yoo..where's...."

"I kidnapped your wife." He cut me off immediately before I get to shot him with bunch of question.

"What?"

"At the basement. Now!" He then end the call. I close the door and heading toward the hospital basement parking quickly with confusion. What is this moron trying to do with my wife though.

Once I'm at the basement I saw them talking with Dara leaning her back on Felix's car.

"There you are..." He said as he noticed my apperance.

"What is this?" I look at them both and got even more confuse seeing Dara in her normal clothes instead of that hospital pijamas.

Felix waving his car keys in front of my eyes. "You have 24 hours Lee, To be alone with your wife out of this ugly place."

I frown. Seriously, I'm still confused. I saw Dara smiling and she gave me her soft gaze that I miss a lot.

"Mr. Park told me that he can't visiting Dara until tomorrow night. He's currently busy with his business project in North Korea. So, take her away from this place and bring her back before 9 tomorrow night."

I look at Dara. She seems happy though maybe because she was stuck in that room for too long and now she get to see the world or is it because we'll spending the time together, Just the two of us?

"You better fast. You have 24 hours, remember?"

I nod and grab the car key from Felix hand. Dara get inside the car without saying anything, she seems excited. I open the car door and look at Felix. ! I had to thank him again.

"Yoo, thanks." Sounded like a whisper instead of saying it out loud.

"Yeah Lee. You owe me this one. Do something that could regain her memory back. I'm sure you know what to do. I can see that even she can't remember anything her heart, it still beating for you."

I nod again and get inside the car. I turn on the car engine and drive away.

The space in this car become so silent and I don't know why it so damn awkward right now. She used to hold my hand or resting her hand on my lap when I drive. She used to talk a lot and can't stop smiling when we both in the car and she used to kiss me when we stop at the red light. But now, what is this? We both acting like a stranger that barely know each other.

I look at my side and seeing her got mesmerized by those neon lights from the city and her lips foaming a small smile. She seems enjoying the view. Then she suddenly turn her head toward me. My heartbeat racing when our eyes meet. I saw her smiling. That lovely smile.

"Where have you been? I though you're not going to visit me anymore after that small fight with my Dad. I miss you."

Her last word making me stuck and I couldn't remove my head to focus on the road. I keep staring at her. I can't help it.

"Chae, you hear me? I miss you. You said you won't leave me but you leave me. Two days. Isn't it so long?"

That innocent voice, Those words. God, is this my precious Sandara? Did she get her memory back?

"Chae, red light!" She almost yell. I quickly look at the front and step on the brake immediately. That was close. I almost hit the car at the front.

"I'm sorry... I'm..." I couldn't say more when her lips giving a quick kiss on my cheek.

"I said I miss you. But you didn't say anything?" She emphasize every words and she almost cry. Her eyes and her nose turns red.

"I don't know why but I miss you. This heart. I don't understand. It keeps calling out your name. I got worried all the time and I can't sleep at night. Why are you doing this to me Lee Chaerin?! Are you trying to get your revenge?! You hurt because I can't remember you and that's why you doing this?!" She hit my arm. This really makes me think that I got my precious back. Her act right now, This is what she always do when she can't describe how hurt she is with words.

My right arm feeling numb but I still letting her to keep hitting me, All I do is to look at her, Watching her abusing my arm without saying anything..

The light turns green and I step on the gas speeding fast but carefully. While on the right side Dara still hitting me but she is not crying.

"Jerk!"

"Moron!"

"!"

"I hate you!"

Then she bite me. Damn! That's hurt but still I let her. I let her to let go of everything that she felt right now. I heard she sobbing, She finally burst into tears so I had to stop at the roadside. I can't concentrate anymore.

"My precious, stop it..." I finally speak up. She stop biting me and looking up at me. My heart torn when I saw her face got drenched by her own tears. I cupped her cheeks and wipe away her tears. I pull her face closer to mine. I swear I really want to kiss her right now.

"Why are you crying?" My thumb keeps wiping her tears away. I really hate this tears. Really.

"I don't know.." She said with her trembling voice and shooking her head again and again.

"Why with this heart? I don't understand. This heart is all about you. It's hurt because I can't remember anything while this heart wants me to remember everything about you." She close her eyes and her tears soaking her face again.

"My precious... look at me.." I whisper so desperately. I am really desperate to look into her eyes and read her.

She open her eyes and look at me. "How could you be fine? How could you acting so fine in front of me? Because I'm not fine at all even in my current situation now. I can't remember everything but I'm hurt. I can feel the pain and it's so real. I'm not fine at all... I'm not fine whenever I look at you...."

I force her to look at me really close that our lips almost touching each other. "I hurt too. More than you think, more than what you feel now. You're my life Dara but all the bad things always happened to you. I may look fine but I'm feeling worse inside, What do you think I feel when the love of my life losing her sight and now she's losing her memory. I hurt too."

"I love you my precious." I blurt out again after a few second of silence. "And this....it hurts me too because you couldn't say you love me too."

She shooking her head again. "Because I can't remember..."

"Yes I know. That's why it's hurt. It pains me." I whisper again then push away a bit before I pull the brake and speed the car again.

My heart throbbing when I heard her sobbing again. I really don't know what should I do. I don't know how to help her. God, when will this over? Aren't You had enough?

We both went silent all the way and I'm thinking where should we go until Eungwari beach crossing my mind. Once we're arrived Dara falling asleep from crying. Her eyes are still wet and her nose are still red. I can't help but to smile. How I miss this gorgeous face. I lean closer and caress her cheek. Brushing my nose to hers. I kiss her wet gorgeous eyes down to her nose and her both cheeks then I stop at her lips. My precious you don't know how I miss your tempting lips. How I miss your passionate kiss, your stunning smile and your sweet words. I lean even more closer and close my eyes. Once our lips touched my heart jump. It still soft and it still sweet like before. How I wish you would kiss me back my precious. I push away when I feel a little movement from her.

"Hey...." And here comes the awkwardness, again. She rub her eyes and cover , yawning. She looks cute though.

"Where are we?" She look around and frowning.

"Eungwari beach.."

"What beach?" She look at me.

"Eungwari beach my precious."

"Eungwari...." She mumble to herself then I saw her closing her eyes and holding her head.

"Eungwari.... Eungwari..." Now she freak me out.

"My precious.. hey... what's wrong.?" I cup her face.

She grab and pull her hair like she was in pain and she keep shooking her head.

"My precious...." I slap her face lightly. I'm worried now. Then she stop moving and slowly opening her eyes.

"What's wrong?"

"I...don't know. When you said Eungwari the memory flashing into my mind very fast. It blurry but I see you. Us make out on the beach. Then I saw you piggyback me... We was here before right?"

Instead of answering her I turn off the engine and step outside. Eungwari memories is one of those beautiful memories that I created with you my precious. I went to the reception counter and register for the check in with Dara following me behind.

 


"You haven't answer me yet Chaerin." I demand the answer as we both entering the room. This resort has a very nice view with the wind blowing slowly through the window.

I sit on the bed, crossing my legs and looking straight to her face. She taking off her black leather jacket and toss it to the nearest chair.

"I demand a kiss if you demand your answer." She staring deep into my eyes and walking closer. I gulp. My heart racing. She get me nervous with those words that just slipped out of her y mouth.

"A kiss?" I stutter. She nodding her head like a boss.

I look away once her tempting stare pierced my heart. No Dara! You're not going to kiss her.

"My precious, look at me.." She whisper. Damn with that my precious! She makes me even more nervous. My hands turn cold and I can feel it shaking now. I jolt once her hand landed on my lap. She sitting in front of me now. I brace myself and look at her. She look so hot though and I don't know why I find her y even with her shirt that still covering her flawless skin.

"I love you.. and I miss you my precious..." She whisper again making me weak. Damn Chaerin! Can you stop? I'm afraid that I might kiss you right here right now. Why are you look so tasty? And this heart it seems begging me to kiss her too.

"Chaerin, you know this would make me uncomfortable being around you." I guess I just hurt her. Yup. I hurt her it's obvious and written clearly on her y face but then I saw her smiling and playfully pinch my nose.

"I know my precious. I just miss you a lot. I'm sorry if I make you uncomfortable." Then she get up. Taking a towel on the desk and she rolling up her shirt tend to taking it off in front of me. When she facing her back to me my jaw drop. Behind her flawless skin there's a lot of scars on her back and I don't know why my heart beating so low once I see those scars.

"What was that on your back?" Now, I turn curious. Those scars, a lot of them has ruined her back. Once she turn around I gasp. There's another scars and I can see the surgical incision on her chest What the hell happening to her? And those scars on her back it's like she's been shot and she's been stabbed so many times. I look at her face carefully, Lee Chaerin, who are you? Where did you get those scars?

"Are you talking about the scars my precious?" She approach me again.

"Where did you get those scars?" And now she sitting infront of me, half and for some unknown reason I don't find it awkward seeing her shirtless right now. Weird because a minutes ago I feel uncomfortable when she mentioned about the kiss.

"Long story.." Her voice turns cold suddenly it's like she don't want to remember anything that related to the scars. I grip on the bedsheet tightly. Why did I feel hurt all of sudden? The heartbeat beating so fast now, hurting my chest.

"Just tell me. Who are you actually and where did you get the scars?"

"It's hurt for me to remember about it my precious. Who am I? I am Lee Chaerin and I'm your wife."

"Those scars... is it because of me?" Once the question slipped out of my mouth my tummy rumbling and the heartbeat went slow. I can feel it strongly, her pain. I'm sure it's all related to me in the past.

Instead of answering me she get up and walking toward the bathroom.

"It's almost 11PM, we just call the room service for our dinner." Then she enter the bathroom and close the door. Second after I heard the sounds of water flowing down from the shower.

 


I'm confused. Really. There is some imaginary replaying in my head right now. It's blurry but I see Chaerin. We're in the village. I'm not sure where it was but the village looks pathetic and very poor. Then another imaginary comes crossing. I'm running away in a dark

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter