12th Chapter

My Precious Sandara
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a while....

Emotional chapter before I gone to bed..

Someone fragile side...

ChaeraXXI how you doin?

Miss me? lol I know you miss this story ^^

 

 

 

 

Her sleeping figure on the bed brought a smile to my lips. I approach the bed slowly without making a sound. I sit next to her brushing away her hair that covering her beauty face. I caress her cheek gently. It help me to calm. No matter how stress and tense my mind is this face never failed to bring that smile on my lips. Treasuring her face with my fingers my smile still hasn't faded.

"Hey baby..." Her sleepy voice greet me while her eyes is already wide open. I guess my soft touch disturbing her.

"Sorry. Did I disturb your sleep?"

She shooking her head slowly. "No. It's good to see you here at this hour because it so rare." Yeah. It is so rare because now is only 10 minutes passed 12 noon. I bend down and kissing her forehead with so much love that I wanted her to feel. She move a little giving a space.

"Lay next to me lion." She patted the empty space next to her. I obey and lay next to her, facing her. When our eyes meet, my heart racing. Her stare never failed to capture my heart. I caress her cheek down to her lips with my thumb.

"I love you, my precious." I muttered and she heard me. She rest her arm on my hip. I pulled her closer to my embrance.

"I know. I always know you love me. I love you more everytime you say you love me." I kiss her head. She tilt her head looking up at me.

"What are you doing today? You seems tired." I ask as I staring deep into her eyes. She looks extremely beautiful today maybe because I really miss her and need her more than anything today. How beautiful is this life when she's all around? How painful is this life when she's not in it?

"Baby.. something wrong?" She ask fully concern as she can sense something through my eyes. I hug her even more tight. "I come home after I read your text. You know how stress my work is. I try to find peace and calm by being with you in this house." I don't know if should call this house is our heaven anymore. If only you know what's happening now my precious....

Her eyes sparkling as she looking back at me. Her stare telling me enough how deeply she's in love with me. That's why I never doubt her even when I caught her kissing with Hakeem. Speaking of that jerk, I found out 3 days ago he's the leader of HHM that nowhere to be found now but I believe he's still in Korea since I managed to caught his brother 2 days ago while he's dealing with their buyer and now the threat become worse. Everything seems so real now that it scared me. Hakeem targeting on Dara and threatening me because he knows Dara is my fatal weaknesses. And because of that I fought with Chief Kwon this morning. I told her I want to send Dara to her parents home since our house is not safe for her to stay but Chief Kwon disagreed instead he comes out with the most silly idea causing me mad. He was so selfish and desperate to caught Hakeem that's why he wants Dara to keep staying in this house. Hakeem will come to Dara for another threat that's what he said. This is the only way to get Hakeem. How can I agree to this idea? Hakeem is so impossible and unpredictable. My wife life is in danger if she keep staying here. I don't wanna risk her life because of my stupid job. In other meaning, I don't wanna lose her. Chief Kwon promised me to send his troops to look after Dara and this house. He promised me nothing will happen to my wife. I don't know what to do now. I was trapped in between this job and my wife.

"Baby. you heard me?" Her soft voice brought me back to reality. When I look at her I almost burst into tears. I bite my lips and caress her cheek again. As much as I hate to see her hurt but why she's always become the victim? Somehow when I can't bear the pain I wanted to tell her everything bout this but I don't have the courage. I don't want her to live in fear. Let me take the pain alone rather than I see her afraid everytime. I want her to know that she is safe even she is not.

"Baby, you know. If I did something wrong you can just......"

I press my thumb on her lips. "No my precious. You're not. I just miss you." I lied. She kiss my lips softly. I guess she can feel my tense that's why she kiss me this gently hoping that it would help me to calm. I kiss her back with the same tenderness of love. She pull away only when she need some air to breath. I pull her back to my arms. As always she slip her tiny hand into my shirt, caressing my abs. I close my eyes, I could feel my breath getting calm. We're silent while she keep doing that to me. She mumbled the love words on my chest while I'm breathing her scent feeling her heartbeat on my chest and sharing her warmest. Then I felt her l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter