38th Chapter

My Precious Sandara
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A long chapter to feed your hunger, my dear readers. Miss me?

 

I jump off the bed and rush to the switch. It's too dark and I can only see her dark figure. The smell is getting stronger that I want to throw up.

"Don't." She said coldly before I get to push the switch. She take off her shirt and toss it away.

"Chaerin, you smell like blood. What are you doing?" I'm getting impatient. I need to know what's happening. The sudden thought of something making me weak on my knees. No. God. Chaerin won't kill her father.

"I said don't!" She raise her voice when I was about to approach her but as I said I am getting impatient. Luckily the stubbornness runs in my veins so I rush to the switch and turn the lights on. She stop her pants and froze on her spot. Her back figure hurting my chest. Those old scars still affected me a lot. Her shirt lies on the floor weaken me even more. It's soaked with blood. I gather all my strength to stood in front of her.

"Oh my God Faith Lee Chaerin!" I scream. My heartbeat pounding against my chest so hard. My hands and my feet turn cold. She didn't kill anyone but I believe she almost kill herself. Her face ruined. Her left eye swollen and bleeding so does her nose, her lips and her neck. I'm sure she throws up blood too.

"What the hell is this Lee Chaerin?! What are you doing to yourself?!" I look at her face but she avoiding my eyes. She look really pale and she don't even bother to answer me. Her jaw clenched trying to endure the pain until my eyes caught where she placed her right hand.

"That....." I choke, unable to speak. My head spinning around and I can't breath. Her side waist bleeding so badly and she is trying to hide it from me but it's too late. That wound completely destroy me from the inside. Tears stream down my face. I couldn't speak. If only I have all of my strength right now, I would want to punch her face as hard as I could. I clench my chest and look up at her with my teary eyes. It felt so heavy and I need to burst it all out.

"Who did this to you?" Instead of cursing, my voice soften. She look at me for a few seconds but she didn't give me the answer that I desperately want to know. She frowns which I'm sure her pain is getting unbearable yet she's still standing so strong in front of me and there is no sign that she will collapse. But she look pale like really pale. What if she losing too much blood? And I really think now is not the right time to get mad at her. With shaky hands, I held her arm and lead her to the bathroom, she obeyed. I push the bathroom door widely and carefully sit her on the empty bathtub. That's when she finally groans. My heart sting at her painful groans.

"I'll call Alicio." I said trying to calm myself down. Sandara, don't panic. Chill. Look at Chaerin. She's so chill even though she's hurt.

"Sandara, don't." Her weak voice make me turn my head toward her. Did she just called me by my name? She didn't call me her precious. She is still mad.

"Are you insane?! I can't handle this! There's too much blood and you need the doctor not me!" I finally yell at her. Frustrated of course because she called me by my ing name!

"I can..arghh...handle this." Her breath become heavier. That wound must be sting a lot. My tears falls down again. I hate this! I ing hate this!

"Look at your blood Lee Chaerin! Do you really want to die? You need to explain to me about this! You know how I ing hate it when you're hurt! When you're bleeding like this!"

She hardly stand up and grab the big size first aid kit on the cabinet above her and slowly remove her hand from her wound. I swallow a lump of my saliva as I saw the wound. Someone stabbed her. But...the question is who make her turn like this? Who make her bleeding so badly like this? We're at France... She coming back here after twelve years! I don't think she have any enemies here.

She tear the cotton using her teeth and begin to clean her wound by herself. Her teeth biting on her lower lips as she press the cotton right on her wound. She look so painful right now, sweat all over her face. I don't know what to feel about this whole situation right now. I wanted to curse her and at the same time I wanted to run to her and kiss those bleeding wounds. Everything is so ed up right now especially my feeling.

She grab the towel and bite it, then she grab an iodine or whatever the that white liquid name because I can't focus. The amount of blood she spilled on the bath tub making me dizzy. In a second she pour it all right on her wound. My eyes immediately closed. I can't watch this. I can't bear to see her in pain. Her loud groans muffled between the towel. I feel weak. All I can do is crying. I can't even think. I don't know what to do. For the first time in my entire life, I feel really stupid and useless. I can't wake up the others and ask for their help nor can I call the ambulance and I don't even have the strength to help her. I was just there. Stood frozen on my spot with a million pieces of my heart scattered on the ground.

I finally open my eyes when I heard no sound coming from her. She's still on the tub, suturing her wound. She didn't scream or groaning. What kind of woman Lee Chaerin is though? She is just that strong. She look really skilled treating her own wound. I walk to the tub as she done with the suturing. She lean her head against the wall, her face drenched with sweat and she breathe heavily. Now she look weak. I grab the towel and wipe her face then clean her other wound with my shaking hand. She open her eyes as my hand touch her face while I clean the blood on her nose. She look at me with only one eye since her left eye swollen so badly. At this moment while wiping her blood, I realized that doesn't matter how mad she make me, I still love this woman so deeply with all my heart. Even though right now she hurt me so badly with her weak condition, I'm still ing in love with her.

"Do you really mean that?" Her weak voice make me look into her eyes.

"What.."

"That you wanted a divorce if I have the intention to kill Philip. Do you really mean that?" My heart stop beating for a few seconds. Her eyes and her voice look so painful when she ask me that. I know I've hurt her by threatening her about the divorce and trust me, I regret that too. I was just so mad at her and that word slipped out of my mouth without my consent.

"Whenever I see you like this. Whenever I see you in pain. It hurts me, Chaerin. It hurts so bad." I'm in tears again. I wanted to say no and shake my head to answer her but the only voice that come out is my pathetic sobs. She didn't hug me or kiss my head like she always did whenever I'm crying. She only stare at me blankly. She is still mad and this is the first time she stay mad at me for hours.

"I don't mean that. I was mad and scared. You've never been like that even when you mad but today I feel like I don't even know you. I was scared." I look at her in the eye and hold her cold hand.

"You know what... Doesn't matter how hurt you make me or how mad you make me, divorce never come across my mind. And to hear that word come out from the woman I truly love, it hurts." She was about to get up but I pull her by her wrist causing her groaning in pain.

"I know you're still mad at me. I'm really sorry. I don't mean that at all."

She flashes a bitter smile but her stare are now soften and when her thumb running through my cheek, I can't help but to close my eyes. I feel the love, her love. I slowly opening my eyes while leaning against her soft caress only to see her face closer to mine and in a second our forehead pressed.

"I would rather die than to live without you. I don't mean that at all, Chaerin. I... " She press her thu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter