23th Chapter

My Precious Sandara
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This room was filled with silence. None of us is talking. She's laying on the bed but her eyes are wide open. She's probably thinking while me. I'm still speechless. Life is getting hard for me. Should I kill myself now? I can't take this anymore. Dara has finally forget me. I almost got nothing left now. And I'm still wondering the caused of her losing her memory. Felix is nowhere to be found to answering my question.

"I asked my Dad about this ring." She finally speak up and showing me the ring that she wearing. Our wedding ring. She turn head toward me who sitting on the couch next to her. I got flutter for a second knowing that she still wearing our wedding ring even when she can't remember anything about it.

"Your name curved on it. When I asked my Dad who is Chaerin. He didn't answer me. He seems mad just by hearing your name. So that's why I don't even know that I'm married.. What ring is this, Lee Chaerin? It's beautiful."

My heart skip a beat when she mentioned my full name. Still with the same tones like before. Still with that angelic and innocent voice when she calling out my name. I get up from the couch and sit next to her on the bed. I reach for her hand and caressing the ring with my thumb.

"This ring...it has millions meaning and millions memories. This is our wedding ring." I took off my ring and show her.

"And your name was curved perfectly on it."

She smiling. Gosh! How I miss that smile. I wanted to kiss her lips so badly right now but I can't. This Sandara in front of me right now is different than the Sandara that I can kiss as I want. She can't remember me, so I don't wanna put her in a awkward situation and leave her uncomfortable. In the end, I ended up kissing her hand and her smile fading away.

"Sorry..." I apologized. Sorry. I can't help it my precious. I miss you so much. I wish that you're coming back to me right now. Please...come back.. I pinch my nose and shaking my head. No. Don't cry Chaerin. She's acting that way because she can't remember you. But it hurts. Her face when I kiss her hand, she looks disgusting.

"No. That's okay. If you're really my wife you have your fully right on me. Just give me some time Chaerin. Give me time to adapt with everything especially you."

"Okay." I nod. ! I supposed to understand her current situation, I supposed to give her support so that she get her memories back. What the hell are you doing now Lee Chaerin! You gotta be strong and fight with her! But..it hurts...it so damn hurt...

"I can't remember my own name. I can't even remember my parents until I was told by a Doctor that treat me. I can't remember everything Chaerin. I'm sorry. I don't mean to hurt you."

I'm quickly shooking my head. I don't want her blaming herself.

"Don't say your sorry. It's not your fault. This whole thing it's my fault! I'm the one to blame." Before I could say more a husky and firm voice on the door interrupt us.

"Yes. That's your fault. And I blaming you for this. For everything that happened to my daughter! I gave you so many chances but you just give it away! Being with you risking my daughter life a lot. And now get out! You shouldn't be here!"

Mr. Park yelling at me. Every single words that comes out from him, every of it is true that's why at this moment I'm not talking back to fight for myself.

I took a deep breath and looking up at Sandara. Her eyes looks sad. She hold my hand and squeeze it lightly. She seems can feel what I feel right now.

"Dad, you can't say that. She is....my wife." She speak up for me while giving me her sorry gaze.

"Because you don't know what she have done to you in the past!"

"I may not remember everything but now I know that she loves me enough that she's still here even my current condition hurting her. She never leave the room for hours since she's arrived and her eyes are always worried about me. Obviously, she's not like what you thinking, Dad."

I bite my lips and holding back her hand. I don't know what to say. She still can feel me and she still can read me through my eyes.

"You know nothing about this Dara. You forgot everything, that's why..you know nothing. So don't speak. I'm doing this because I don't wanna see you hurt again."

"And I don't wanna see Chaerin hurt too." And that leaving her Father gone speechless.

I feel like crying though. My heart screaming inside. Even she can't remember anything she's trying her best to fight for me while I can't. Remind me of how she fight for me before. She is still Sandara Park anyway.

She was about to say something again. I press my thumb on her lips. "Syhhhh.. enough. I'm going out now. Maybe he need to be alone with you. And maybe he need time to forgive me and accept everything that happened with an open heart."

"Are you leaving now?" She ask with her innocent face.

"No. I never leave you. I'm just here.. Walking around here to get some fresh air. I want to be alone for a moment."

She nod. "Don't be too long. I have a lot of question to ask you. My Dad won't answer me so I only have you to help me out with this."

I gently caress her lips and flashing a bitter smile. "Okay." I get up and approach Mr. Park.

"I'm sorry for everything, Sir." With that I walk out of the room and heading nowhere. My chest feels like explodes inside and I need to calm it down. I ended up sitting on the empty bench inside this hospital mini park.

I keep sighing. Thinking hard. To be honest I don't know what to do. I'm sick of crying. She losing her mind, what can I do about it? If she is blind like before I'm willing to donate my eyes to her but now..what should I do? !

"Rough day buddy?" Felix appeared from nowhere and sitting next to me. He offered me a cold drink and I quickly drink it.

"We're not friend." I said coldly without looking at him.

"Of course not. That's why now I'm wondering the more I'm trying to distance myself from the both of you the more I get involved with your life."

"You still love her, don't you?"

"Yes. I still love your wife that's why I'm working my so hard to save the both of you. Because I don't wanna see her sad. Did you know that taking out the bullet without touching your heart is the most hardest thing I ever did? It's almost impossible. I told my nurse that if I lose you in my hand, I'll kill myself because I know Sandara gonna blaming me whole her life because I can't save you. Twice Lee. Not once. Remember, when Mr Park's Army bring you here from Mongolian border and your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter