26th Chapter

My Precious Sandara
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ I don't know if this is a sad chapter or sweet chapter or...well cheesy cliche. Someone has her heart problem here and I don't want to make her cry so here my messed (I guess)~

 

 

"How was it? Is everything okay?" Felix first question when I handed him his car keys. I walk away while he's busy inserting the keys to his pocket. He then chase me behind.

"Lee! I'm talking to you." He grab my shoulder and spin me around to facing him. This guy is really and truly annoying.

"I'm not open up to anyone especially to you. Stop interfere with my life!" I said coldly and gaze at him sternly. I really wanted to punch him in the face though.

"You're bloody cold Lee. I was just asking how was the things going."

"Although you've helped me a lot but that doesn't mean I share everything with you."

"That's the thing! You should thank me for helping you instead of being so cold like this."

I grab his collar and pull him closer. "I'm regreting it because I owed you a lot. I'm regretting it because I indebted to you but it can't erase my anger toward you Yoo. It can't!" I whispered with so much hatred and anger.

He chuckled. Annoys me more. "Lee, are you still dwelling over the past?"

"You've tried to Dara before. You think I would forget it so easily?!"

His face no longer calm. He grab my collar as well with anger written in his eyes.

"I'm the one who should mad Lee not you! It happened because of you! You're the one who messing up with me in the first place! You had with my fiancee! My fiancee behind me!" He emphasized the fiancee word very loudly then punch me right on the face without my awareness making me stumble.

"I should do this long time ago! You took the one I love away from me!" He step forward and I landed a fast punch on his face.

"The day when she's realized she loves me is the day when you tried to her. Her heart changed and that's not my fault. Because I know how to love her right. Because I know every inch of her heart unlike you!"

He run toward me tend to punch me again but I manage to dodge his fist from landed on my face again.

"You're ing ego moron, Lee! I was the victim and yet I'm the one who trying to fix everything between us. It has been 2 years!"

I grab him by his collar with my shaking hands. "You think I will let it slip away just like that?! You touch her and you're dead!"

"You two enough!" Dara's voice echoing around this parking lot when I was about to punch Felix again. She approach us with her panic face. I though she's gone because she want to change her clothes before her Dad arrive here but she still in that normal clothes.

"Chaerin let him go." I don't even move and I keep giving Felix my cold and fierce stare. I wanted him to know that no matter for how many years I hate the way he's treating Dara back then.

"I said let him go Chaerin." She hold my wrist that grabbing Felix's collar. I push him away roughly and he fall on the floor. He smirking sarcastically and I tend to punch him again but Dara was fast, she blocked my way.

"What the hell is wrong with the two of you?!" And now she look mad. She checking on my bruise.

I look away and says "Nothing." She look at Felix trying to get the answer from him but Felix just shrug and stand up.

"Idiot!" He cursed. I quickly look at him again with my eyes widened.

"What did you just say?" I'm trying to approach him while Dara trying her best to stop me from getting near to him.

"You should learn how to control your temper, Lee. Your temper is getting worse day by day." He approach us with his bossy face.

"One more word you're dead!" I threaten him. Dara keep pushing me away from Felix. She's hugging my waist tightly.

"I have forgot all of those things that happening between me and Dara since the day she's marry to you."

Dara suddenly stop pushing me away. She look at Felix with his confused face.

"What did you mean Doctor? Do we know each other before?"

Felix smiled. "More than you know. We used to share every....."

" you Yoo!!" I shout very loudly to him before he get to finish his words. He's acting so annoying today and it irritated me. He laugh and show me his middle finger with his tongue sticking out. Now I'm really mad. I'm struggling trying to release myself from Dara. I never though that she can be this strong.

"Enough!" Finally. She push me away with all her might making me step backward. She seems exhausted.

"You two....this is childish okay?"

"Not my fault. That's your wife fault. I was just kidding and asking her nicely." Felix put the blame on me. Dara gawking her eyes at me.

"Baby calm down. He's just kidding. Don't be so serious about everything." She caress my bruise.

"Does it mean you blaming me?" I look down at her since I'm a bit taller than her.

"No. I'm not blaming you since I don't..."

"You know why I punch that jerk? You know why I'm so mad?"

"Lee...stop that..." Felix warn me with his nervous tone. Dara kiss my chin and hug me.

"Okay. Enough. Forget it. Don't mad." She whisper trying to make me calm. I look at Felix. I really wanted to cut him into pieces though. There is two person I really hate in this world. Hakeem Wellington and this jerk in front of me. Felix Yoo Soo Hoo. They harmed Dara which it mean I won't forgive them so easily no matter what kind of kindness they do for me. I still remember how I wanted to pull the trigger so badly and make him bleed at Pyongyang Airport years ago and believe me or not I still wants to shot him so badly even now.

Dara push away and look at me. She cupped my cheeks. "Baby..loosen up. Don't look at me that way. You know your eyes could kill. Doctor Yoo is joking around. Don't be so serious like this. Remember.. He helped us yesterday. We should thank him."

I sigh. "So, you're siding him." Obviously she is because she forgot what Felix did to her back then. How my heart ripped out of my chest when I found her crying helplessly behind the monument, barefoot and her feet bleeding. How she panicly called me to find her because of those bandits. Yeah. She forgot them all.

I look at them one by one and without a word I walk away from them. I know I should forget the past but Felix trying to Dara while he's drunk?? That... I can't forget that until whenever. I feel like dying when I found her and I feel like a real crazy madman when I punched Felix at the airport and it because my heart hurt and it hurt because by that time Dara wasn't mine so I can't do anything about it. I can't forget it everytime I'm helpless. I'm helpless when my brother dead in my arms. I'm helpess when I can't stand for Dara when she almost got by Felix and same goes to Hakeem Wellington. I will never forget what he done to Dara. How I'm helplessly laying on the floor with my remaining strength and breath watching him abused Dara with no mercy. Because I'm the one whose dying when she got hurt. I love her a lot that I wanted to kill everyone and everything that harm her. But she forgot that. Everything about it.

"Baby....." I'm startled when her arms wrapping around my waist and hug me so tightly from behind. I had to stop walking. She breathing desperately probably exhausted because she chasing me.

"Don't walk away from me like this. It hurt.." She mumble breathlessly. Her voice crack. I guess she was about to cry.

"Why are you walked away like that in front of me? I know you're mad but you shouldn't walk away like that! You know how much it hurts? The thought of you leaving me like that......" She take a deep breath. "That's why it hurt because you didn't turn back to know if I'm okay or not." She burst into tears and that weaken me.

I grab her hands that wrapping my waist and turn around. I hold her both cheeks and get rid of the tears. My precious...are you really losing your memory? Why are you acting so much alike before you loss your memory?

"My precious... I walked away because I don't want to see that bastard face for now. I'm not leaving you. okay? You don't want me to punch him again right? That's why I walked away." I pull her to my embrace and hug her tightly. She's sobbing like a kid that losing her Mom between the crowd.

"You don't know what you mean to me my precious." I whisper and buried my face on the crock of her neck, smelling her hair.

"Stay here..with me.. Don't leave. I can't....." She paused as she buried her face deeper to my chest. "I can't live without you around me."

"Please... Chaerin please..." She beg so desperately. I kiss her head then pull her chin to make her look at me in the eye.

"You need to stop crying. You need to get rid of this tears because I'm not gonna leave. I'll be by your side until whenever." I keep wiping away her tears. I don't know why is she crying so badly like this but it hurts me because there's something in her heart that she can't say it out loud because it confused her.

"You're bad Lee Chaerin. You make me feel this. I don't know what happened but this heart seems sad. It want to tell me something but my mind refused it all. It hurts.... I wasn't able to find out what this heart want to tell me because of this stupid brain."

I hold her cheeks and whisper. "Your heart wanted you to know that our love is big and so deep."

She hug me again but she stopped crying. I kiss her head again and again until she fully calm.

"Let's go to your room before your Dad come." I said. She nod and I lead her to her room. She quickly change her clothes to the hospital pijamas.

"I hate living here. I've been stuck here for months." She complaint and sitting on the bed. I sit on the chair next to her and hold her hand.

"I know. But for now this is the safest place for you my precious."

She stare at me in the eye. I feel in ease whenever our eyes meet. God, I truly love this girl. She is what happiness mean to me. She is my life. My everything.

"I love you." I blurt out. She gave me her sweetest smile and answered, "I love you too."

I caress her cheek down to her lips with my thumb. I got nothing to say right at this moment. Sometime I love the silentness between us because I can feel it even when we staring at one another silently like this our heart speak with each other. She bend her head and lean closer. Pecking on my lips.

"I'm happy. I don't know how to tell you but I'm happy." She whisper.

I smile. "I know my precious. I feel the same too. I'm happy to see you again. I'm happy knowing that you're still in love with me. I'm happy because you're belong to me."

She kiss my forehead. Dara rarely kiss me on the forehead. If she did it that's mean she's overwhelmed by the love in her heart.

"Dara...." A female voice on the door distracting our moment. When I look at the door her mother standing there wearing her expensive clothes and jewellery. She give us her motherly smile while approaching us. I stand up and switching my gaze from Dara to her Mom.

"Should I leave the both of you alone?"

"No." They both said. Her mother approach me and suddenly hug me. I'm a bit shocked. I've never seen her around since I'm here so I thought that she would blaming me too for what had happened to her daughter. But now I'm completely wrong.

"Chaerin...." She hold my both cheeks. Her eyes are teary. "Thanks God. My daughter is alive." She mumble and hug me again. She's crying in my arms. I caress her back gently. After for so long being apart with my Mom I finally get a warm and motherly hug from Dara's mother. Mom, I miss you.

"Are you really fine now? I really can't take it when my two daughters fighting for their life in the operation room for hours at the same time." She said as she pull away from me.

"I'm fine....."

"Mom. I'm still your Mom." She said with her motherly tone. It make me relieved. She still can accept me like the first time she knows my relationship with her daughter. I nod slowly and my simple nod make her smile.

"I'm happy to know that. If something happened to you I don't know how to explain to your Mother." She wipe her tears and kiss me on the cheek causing Dara smiling.

"Mom, where have you been?" Dara ask and she approach her daughter and hug her before sitting on the bed.

"I went to Paris." She hesitately gazing at me.

"What are you doing at Paris while you're daughter is sick here?" Dara pouting. She is still that spoiled rich girl and that would never changed.

"Your mother in law is sick..." She said with a low tone. I'm speechless. I couldn't react. I feel so useless now. A useless daughter indeed. My mom is sick while I'm here being so selfish only thinking about myself.

"Chaerin's mom?"

"Yes. And your father wants me to visit her. He said with Chaerin condition now she can't be there to visit her Mom." That's quiet shocking. Mr. Park is still concerned.

"How is she now?" I finally ask.

"She's fine. When I arrived she looks healthier."

"I need to go there." I state. I feel like this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter