31th Chapter

My Precious Sandara
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello my lovely readers! It's been so long! I've got a lot to say bad and good news!

First of all, I'm back now and this time I'm going to update MPS more often! I am really sorry for the super late update. 5 months I guess. Actually on March I tried to update but something is wrong with asianfanfics. I can't view it in my county. I thought this website has been taken down or something and I was like 'oh ! My precious!' And last month I'm checking aff again and it's work. Yeay to that! So now, will y'all accept my apologies ? After this, we'll meet often because I finally have a lot of idea after I read ILYS and MPS from page one until to the end.

Secondly, a bad news. About my other stories. I'm gonna delete it. Those stories where I put (H), I'm gonna delete them. I'm so sorry that I had to give it up halfway.

And last but not least, lately I'm hanging out in Wattpad. I've been reading so many interesting stories in there. AND I AM TEMPTED to write my own stories in there! Beside, Wattpad is a lot easier than AFF because I can update my story anytime through the app on my phone (I really hope someday AFF have their own app too because I'm lazy to open my laptop every time) Some of you have mentioned to me about this and they even ask me to be one of the Wattpad writer. So to those who have suggested to me about Wattpad... I am on my way! But..this is important. Deep inside I am contemplating since you guys know that my English wasn't that good. I am far from being literate. With those critical grammars and vocabularies error everywhere (English is not my first language after all) so I doubt myself. Cries. IF finally I have the courage to write my stories in Wattpad, I'm not going to write fanfics. So there's no more Chaera. Even though there's no more Chaera I hope you guys still wants to follow me in Wattpad cause I promise, I'll try my best to write you something interesting, something that worth your smiles, tears and even curse. I have this story plot repeating in my head as my debut in Wattpad, I guess. And the title is For Benefit Only. So, I'm gonna ask for some help. Those who good in photo editing, can someone help me editing the banner for my Wattpad story? Cause honestly, I am at that. I really am.

And now, let's waste no more time and start reading! Enjoy guys!

 

She look at me sternly but her stares are blank, there is no emotion in that beautiful eyes of her. I shiver, this silence slowly killing me inside. She lean closer and blink twice. My smile almost cracked up my lips. She look so cute yet she still look so fierce. The moment I woke up this morning, in this unfamiliar bed and room, and this unfamiliar hot lady sleep next to me with her arm wrapped around me, I scream in horror, woken the lady up. She immediately sit and continuously ask me what's going on.

"Tell me. Who are you? I've been asking this question since twenty minutes ago and you don't even say anything yet. Why are you here? Why did you sleep here?"

Her eyes bored in mine. She lean even closer. I could smell her breath. She blink again and trust me if she keep blinking her cat eyes I'm going to pinch her cheek because I really can't resist the urge. She look so damn cute when she did that. Unfortunately, she blinks again.

"Can you stop blinking?" I ask, annoyed. No. Not annoyed. I don't know. I feel like she did that purposely. I nibble my lips, trying to stop myself from pinching her. That is inappropriate to do so because I don't even know this lady.

"Dara..." She said more like a whisper. I don't know why the moment I heard her voice, I feel like I just got slap a in the face. There is a huge pang in my chest. My heart race. I secretly grab on the bedsheets.

"Who is Dara?" I almost stutter my question. My God, how can she effected me so much even just by whispering that unfamiliar name? I guess if she spoke again, I might faint.

"You. Sandara Park." She whisper again sending chill to my spine causing me shiver. I can see the goosebumps all over my hands and even feel it on my neck too. So, does it mean my name is Sandara Park? But how can I not remember? I don't remember anything at all. My mind is kind of blank right now. Not really that blank. Because right now  my brain is occupied by this hot lady before my eyes.

"I am Sandara.. Park?" She nod. "And..you are..?" I pointed to her chest.

"Chaerin. Lee Chaerin." I frowns at that weird name. Keep repeating it in my head. But nah. I can't recall anything. Stupid me. I don't even r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter