10th Chapter

My Precious Sandara
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Valentine Special for my readers out there!

 

I dedicated this chapter to ChaeraXXI :))

See I do as I promise. I won't make you feel sad and lonely during this Valentine.

Let us falling in love more to Chaera through this chapter.

Loneliness and sadness is not going to stop you to know that you're special too ^^

I'm sorry but this is the only way to date you in AFF.

I'm trying to make you feel loved tho. kkkkkk

Lemme being nonsense for today haha!

 

And guys! Before that..

This is my Valentine track for this year.

I'm writing this chapter while listening to this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-Lp2uC_1lg&feature=kp

So listen to it while you reading this because this related to this chapter

 

 

 

I rubbed my eyes and sit on the bed. Stretching my tired body before looking at my side. A sleeping angel. So pretty, so safe and sound. I caress her cheek staring at her calm face. So calm but deep inside I don't know what kind of miserable she has. 

We've been through a lot together and everything that happened to us is harming her. Physically, mentally or even her soul. As much as I hate seeing her in pain but God seems doesn't wanna compromised with me to protecting one of His angel. Keeping her away from pain and give her only happiness.

I saw her smiling in her sleep and murmured something so clear. "Promise me you won't leave me what ever happens to us Chaerin." That give a smile to my face. I kiss her cheek near to her lips.

"I swear to God that I won't leave you. No matter happens, no matter how much you said you hate me. I won't leave you." I whisper back, I'm not sure if she heard me but I saw her smiling again. I know she love me, she never hates me. Everything that she did, that hurt me it's not what she wanted to, it's all because her soft heart was distrated by something that she don't even know. The more she said she hates me, the more that thing controlling her, it give me strength to fight for her. It never turns me down or make me backing off but instead it make my love toward her growing strong and deep.

I look at the clock and it's one hour past midnight. It's a new day today. I don't know what so special about today but I'll find it out soon. So I wake her up. Sorry my precious for disturbing your peaceful sleep. But we got something to do now.

"My precious, wake up.." I shake her shoulder lightly but she didn't react. I poke her nose playfully. "My precious Sandara, wake up love." I kiss her chin and she moving a little before opening her left eye. I give her my sweet smile.

"What's wrong? Is it already morning?" She ask with her sleepy voice. She yawn and I took the chances to peck on her lips.

"No. It's 1AM now."

She open her both eyes and sit. She place her backhand on my forehead with her worry face. "Are you sick? But you're not burning?"

I smile and caught her hand placing it on my cheek. "No. I'm fine. Wash your face. I got something for you."

"Now? At this hour?" I nodded. She sigh. "It can wait right? You're tired you should get more sleep baby. You're not always coming home and we not always can sleep together like this. So, keep it for tomorrow."

"No. It can't wait. I wanna do it now and let me do something for you. For this day."

"You've done a lot for me. A lot Chaerin. I won't asking for more."

"Please...." I plead. She look at me before surrender. "Alright. Okay. So what is it?"

"Wash your face first and you'll know." She sigh and shooking her head before leaving the bed to washing her face.

"Where are we going?" She asked for the third times as I lead her to the back yard. "Chaerin, don't tell me we're going to the forest at this ing hour okay?" I saw her frightning face as I light up the torch light.

"Unfortunately yes my precious. We're going inside the forest. Something is waiting for you there." I bend my body down. 

"Come."

"I'm not going." I sigh and stand up properly. She start it again. Starting to get me annoy.

"I won't do that for nothing okay? Just come with me."

"Are you kidding me? It's dark and what if we meet with ghost on our way?" I laugh and pinch her nose.

"Ghost? I've seen none so far but I don't know if they following us because you're around."

"That's not funny." She hissed still with her scare face.

"Wanna know something?" She nodded. "Ghost won't dare to come to us because the angel of God is around." I saw a small smile foaming in her lips. I bend down again. "Faster."

"Tell me that I won't regretting this." She said and climb on my back. I'm start walking through the bushes and tress by the help of light from torch and moon. The cold night gettig warmer when she wrapped her arms around my neck, her warm breath on my ear. I can hear and feel her fast heartbeat. She's scared.

"My precious.."

"Yes baby."

"Close your eyes if you scared and just listen to me okay?"

"Emmm.." I feel her nodding.

"You wanna know something?" She nodded again. "That day, at the airport, when I send you away. I was there all the times. I'm watching you from a far. I saw you crying, I heard you screaming my name. That day was the most painful day in my whole life. Knowing that I can't do anything even when you keep screaming my name so loudly because I'm used to run to you whenever you screaming my name but that day, I'm just standing there. I hold my feet to run towards you. Until you escaped from Dad and run away. I had to catch you. Seeing your tears, heard you crying and begging, I wish I can hold you in my arms and never let it go. I wish I can kiss you and never break it off. When your plane departed, on the other side I'm cashing it with my bike hoping to see you for the last time. That day I realized how much I love you. How deep our love is. I was so in love with you Sandara Park. After you gone, I couldn't sleep. I can't eat. I don't care about myself anymore. All I think about is you. Wondering how you doing? Are you crying? Did you miss me? Sometimes I can feel my heart aches incredibely and I know everytime that happened you were in pain. I cry sielntly inside of me. One day I got a phone call from your Dad. My world torn apart when he told me that you trying to kill yourself. You cut your wrist and drown yourself in the bathtub. They almost lose you. I almost lose you. Your Dad had to call me to get you back. Hoping that you wake up and fight the pain when you hear my voice and thanks God. It's work."

I paused and gulp my own saliva when I feel my throat is dry. I still feel the pain when I remembering that day. I heard her sniff on my back. She's crying. I know she's more miserable, painful and messed up than me that day. Those scars on her skin is a proof how much she can't handle her life without me by her side.

"So that's really you and not my hallucinate?"

"Yes. It's me. Everytime it happened your Dad called me and everytime I see his name on the screen my heart stop beating because I know something bad happened to you. Sometimes I don't have any strength to answer his phone called. It was so painful to me when I heard the machine beeping so slow means your heart beat is slow. I can't breath when I could hear you hardly breathing. I'm questioning myself a lot, why are you doing this my precious? You know right how much

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter