5th Chapter

My Precious Sandara
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay guys..." I said as I put on my bulletproof vase and looking at every faces in front of me. My team for tonight. NIS has choosed me to lead the team, so here I am. There's a worriness drawn in their face maybe because of the long speech from NIS Chief about HHM. And I admit that they are quiet dangerous but very carefully on doing their work. They never leave any single hint about them.

"Guys, as long as we stay together and just do as we planned everything will be alright. Just wait for my order and don't do anything that could make them realize our pressence." I said trying to comfort them. I'm not a type of person who comforting my team when we are on mission but this side of me keeps showing up after I'm married. Married....and now I'm thinking about my precious. What is she doing? Did she have her dinner yet or she's already sleeping? Or crying? I sigh and one of my team mates noticed me.

"Chief, are you okay? You look tired but still standing strong. You have a very strong spirit in you but sometimes I could see that you losing your focus like something is bothering you. Have you meet your wife Chief? You haven't home for so many days.." He ask concern. I look at him who is obviously younger than me. Inspector Zo, just joining the team one year ago and married 4 months ago.

"Yeah. I met her this evening. Before we start this mission maybe you wanna call your wife and husband, or family, just go on. We still have 10 minutes." With that I walk out from the black van. Walk away a bit further from them inside this forest where the HHM group doing their deal with their buyer at the shore not a far from this forest 15 minutes later.

I dialled Dara's number. After 2 rings she pick up her phone. "My precious...." I look at my watch. Almost 12 midnight and she haven't sleep? My heart torn apart when I hear her sobbing.

"Hey my precious, what's wrong?" I ask as soft as possible, trying to not panicking but this breath seems uncontrollable right now.

"Baby....?" That sad voice breaking my heart more. Through her voice I guess she's talking under the blanket.

"Yes my love..." Silent. She didn't answer but keep sobbing. I bit my lips, trying to control my breath and goes silent as well, to give her some time to let go everything inside her chest. My precious, you never know how much I hurt hearing you crying like this. As I heard her sniff I start to speak up again.

"My precious, are you having a nightmare again?" I ask carefully.

"Yes. I saw you, I smell blood everywhere! Someone shot you! No! I shot you! Someone force me to shot you!" She shouted like a hysteria madman and that worries me so much!

"My precious please.....take a deep breath.." My eyes start burning. How am I feel so useless right now! She need me so bad to comfort her but I can't be there with her!

"No! Please! Go home now baby! Please! I don't want to lose you. Just stop the mission and quit your job! I rather living like a beggar as long as I'm not losing you!" I cry silently. This situation pains me a lot! I can feel how much she wants to hug me right now!

"It just a dream my precious. It is just a dream." I try my best to comfort her.

"I feel it so real! Like it was really happen!." She still shouting. I took a deep breath and wipe my tears.

I start reciting the prayer that I always whisper to her ears when she losing her control. "Qui es aux cieux. Que ton nom soit sanctifie. Que ton regne vienne. Que ta volonte soit faite. Sur la terre comme au ciel. Donne-nous aujourd'hui. Notre pain de ce jour. Pardonne-nous nos offenses. Comme nous pardonnons aussi. A ceux qui nous ont offenses. Et ne nous soumets pas a la tentation. Mais delivre-nous du mal. Amen. My precious, tu es la femme de mes rever. Je ne peux pas vivre sans toi."

As usual, it's work to calm her down. She stop shouting but she still crying. "My precious, I'm so sorry for not being there when you need me. I promise to come to you as soon as all this done."

"Baby....please be safe..." She whisper with between her sobs.

"I will and now please.. stop crying. You know that right, I can't breath when you're crying."

"I know. I'm sorry." I close my eyes. Gosh! That voice so innocent making me even more sad.

"Go back to sleep my precious, I'll pray for you so that you won't have that nightmare again."

"Okay."

"Love me?" I ask, whispering.

"Yes. Love my baby so much." I finally smile.

"I love you too, stupid." I heard her giggle then we bid goodnight before I walk to our black van back. 5 minutes more the real mission is start. Once they look up at me I almost smile when I saw their bright face. I guess they are just like me. They maybe missing their family too.

"Okay, we have 5 minutes to be on our position and make sure the speaker is always on. Inspector Seo, I want you to keep contacting us from here to make sure the speaker is all active. Team A you follow Sergeant Kim and go to the west. Team B follow Inspector Choi go to the east and the rest follow me, we gonna attack them from here."

"Yes Chief!" They answered.

"Okay now move and good luck!" We're all start moving to our own position. "Team, I want you all to keep your eyes on. Always be aware of anything surround you. HHM is crafty. They might set something for us here as well since one of them have leaked the information." I remind them while 3 of us keep moving while our eyes is roaming around. It's a bit hard since this forest a bit dark and no light to guide us unless a lights from the shore.

"Or it could be one of their trick?" One of them ask breathlessly through our mic.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter