11th Chapter

My Precious Sandara
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N:

Superrrrrr late birthday cake!

But nevermind, Valentine's day everyday lol!

Anyway, sorry for the late update

I was so busy with my work as I said before 2014 is my busy year

Since I got time today I force my brain to think

and finally I got this chapter.

Sorry if this chapter can't satisfy your Chaera heart

LOL

I so miss Chaera that's why I try to updating this story.

By the way, happy reading guys ^^

 

 

 

 

Same as the previous day I woke up every morning without Chaerin by my side. She isn't home, again! The last time I've seen her is during our sweet Valentine celebration. 12 days ago. Sometimes I'm too tired on counting the days without her but I never stop. I keep on counting and anxious about her whereabout. Maybe this is how every NIS agent wife felt. Waiting for their love one appear on the door every second every minute of times.

Last night she called me saying that she's come back home. I got so happy and excited since I planned to surprise her for her birthday. But turns out she didn't. She isn't home even up till now. She didn't even pick up her damn phone. She didn't even sending me at least one text to let me know that she's alright. I'm waiting for her all night long until I fall asleep. 

I don't even know where she is today, during her birthday. Didn't she miss me? She didn't call me since this morning.I shook my head as a negative thought crossing my mind. No. She's not chaeting. Chaerin will never do that. Everyone know how much she loves me. She will never do such things especially hurting me. I'm the one who always brought trouble to our relationship. I'm the one who always hurting her.

I got up from the bathtub and wipe my body with a dry towel. 26 is almost over in a few hours. I have to do something to get her here. I didn't sacrfice my yesterday for nothing. I admit I was struggling in the kitchen the whole day just to make a birthday cake for Chaerin. And this is my first time baking cake and decorate it by myself. Although I know she don't really into cakes. Well she's all about healthy food. She should see my effort and she should taste my first cake no matter what. I have a lot in my mind. The idea come to me since this morning. Chaerin will be here before today is going to over.

I walk toward our bed and grab my phone. I began to typing on my keypad. Sending a text message to Chaerin asking her if she is busy but after waiting for few minutes I still didn't receive any reply from her. I dial her number and waiting for the answer but in the end I only heard the operator asking me to leave the voice message. Almost 8PM. Is she busy?

"Huh...." I sigh as I walk to the closet. Have no idea what should I wear even I have bunch of my dress in the closet and some of them is still new since I never wearing them after buying it. In the end I choosed my black little dress. Chaerin's favorite dress. She said I look beautiful in this dress because this dress didn't really expose my skin. I put on the dress and tide my hair into a ponytail. I grab my phone and call her over and over again until I finally giving up.

I sigh heavily as I throw my phone to my make up desk, looking at myself on the mirror until my naughty idea crossing my mind. A smile appear on my lips. She will mad but I don't care. This is the only option. I take my phone and dial some numbers and press the call button.

1 ring...2 rings...3 rings.... until finally, "Hello.."

My heart beats faster as I heard that weak voice. Is she okay? She sounded weak. I got distracted for a moment until her voice brought me back to reality.

"Hello, may I know who's on the line?"

I gulp and trying hard to taking a deep breath. Focus Dara! This need your acting skill! I bite my lips to encourage myself.

"If you...."

I sobs and she paused. I mean my fake sobs. I put my hand on my chest as my heart throbbing. I can feel her heartbeat. I guess Chaerin recognize my sobs. I faking it even more louder.

"My precious...." She hardly whisper. See! She recognize everything about me!

"Chae....Chaeri...n.." I fake my trembling and my scare voice. Sounds real though. I hit my chest lightly as my heartbeat hurting me. Oh my God, her heartbeat. I'm sorry baby for doing this. I'm so sorry.

"My precious what happened? Are you alright? You sounds scare." I can sense her worriness through her voice.

"Ba...by..." I fake my voice even more and I got suffocated because of this heartbeat make it sounds even more real.

"Calm down my love. Don't panic and tell me what happened."

"Some....someone inside..this house.." I whisper with my scare voice that I fake. I heard the chair was pushed roughly and fall to the floor, I guess she's stood up panicly.

"Team, I need back up! Seo, check the CCTV now!!" She screaming over the phone with a worriness that I couldn't imagine.

"My precious go to our underground storage and hide. Stay until I come okay?" My grip on the wooden chair getting tighter as my heartbeat almost jump out of my chest. It show how worry she was right now.

"Okay....please....come and get me...." Still with my fake voice even the gultiness overwhelmed me right now.

"I promise. I'll come and get you. For now, stay hidden okay my precious." I heard sirens over the phone.

"Okay.." 

"Good. Stay safe my love I come to you now." Click. She end the call. I took a very deep breath and put my phone back to the desk. I won and I can't help it to smile. I fix my face with a light make up and lastly I put on a light lipstick on my lips. 

Chaerin don't really like it when I wearing a heavy make up. Satisfy with my simple but elegant look I walk out of the room heading toward the kitchen. Preparing the cake and the candles. I light up the candles and turn off the lights. I sit on the chair in the dim of candles light and counting the minute. Chaerin will come any minute. I wonder how fast she speeding her car right now.

5 minutes has passed and I heard the car door being slammed roughly. I guess that was her since it was the loudest one. I grab the tip of my dress. She's damn worried! Please baby don't get mad once you get inside. Please....

I heard some slow and carefully movement from the main door. They're inside. I used to be a cop trainee so my ears is sensitive to every sounds when I'm in the dark. Beside Chaerin has taught me a lot about all this stuff when we still at Sinuiju.

Suddenly, I heard a clicking sound from the back door next to me. My heart jump. I blow the candles and grab the knife on the dining table quickly. Who is this? Isn't Chaerin and her mens entering through the main door? Once the silhouette get inside the kitchen without making a sound when open the door, I jump on the person back and point the knife right on the chest. She's a girl and she smell like Chaerin.

She flip our body fast and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter