21th Chapter

My Precious Sandara
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

People!! Brace yourself and start reading......! xD

 

 

 

"Faster!"

I shouted to my officers and we're running down the stairs heading toward NIS prison with this stupid and annoying security alarm filling every space of this building making me dizzy. I lead the way with my heart beat pumps so fast. Someone just escaped from the prison. Harry Wellington. Yeah. Hakeem Wellington's brother. He just escaped from this ing prison with 11 fully armed officer guarding him by someone help. We still not sure yet who the person is, either it's Hakeem himself or there's a traitor in this building. But when I look at the lock I'm sure the person who responsibility on Harry's escape mission is one of the NIS officer in this building. Because the safe lock was unlocked properly by key.

"I saw him!" Inspector Zoo pointing toward our aircond store room. I chase after him while shooting his shadow with Inspector Seo and Inspector Zoo following me behind.

Suddenly, Inspector Seo grab my left arm. Stopping me from anything that I do at this moment. I look at her with my mad face breathlessly.

"What?"

"We need to get out of here and go to your ing house! It's Harry, Chief! Hakeem Wellington's brother! Our main suspect and the one who caused your wife losing her sight. This might be his other trick to get your attention like what he did when he almost kill your wife!"

Really. Inspector Seo is not helping at all. Her words making my heart almost jump out of my chest! Why didn't I thought of this? Without wasting any second, I run toward the stairs again to the basement parking and drive away. Inspector Seo and two other officer in the black van following me behind.

I tighten my grip on the wheel when I saw something on the dashboard. A bouquet of flower. ! Today is November 12. Our second anniversary and Dara's 26th birthday! And Hakeem probably heading toward our penthouse. ON. THIS. DATE. WHY. IT. HAS. TO. BE. ON. NOVEMBER. 12?


I was resting on the couch when I heard a soft knock on the door. It must be Chaerin. I smile. I don't know what time is it now but I'm sure it's already night since the weather a bit chill, calm and silent. I could hear the crickets chirping.

I sit on the couch when once again she knocking on the door louder than the first one. I sigh. Did she forgot her keys? She always have the spare key with her, why did she has to knocking the door? A sudden thought of something making a small smile appear on my face. A thought of Chaerin remembering our anniversary and my birthday causing my heart flutter. I walk toward the door. Luckily, Chaerin has taught me a lot about this house so that I'm not trip on anything or my feet hitting everything. She even telling Mrs. Jung to not changing anything in this house and it position because I memorize well what's on my 5 steps to the left and 8 steps to the right. I know it all. Thanks to Chaerin and it make me easier to get to the door.

I twist the knob with a smile that haven't fading yet.

"Baby..." I slowly call her name when there is only a silentness between us. I'm sure she's in front of me now probably staring at me. I throw myself to her embrance, hugging her while smiling. Chaerin seems...taller than usual...and...her body a bit tough. Her warmest are different. I frown and sniff her uniform and it smell different. It's not Chaerin's. I remember this morning before she off to work. I put on my cologne on her uniform. A fear began to building up in me. My body shaking and trembling. Those bad past haunting me again.

I push myself away from the person until my back hitting the door.

"Who are you?" I ask obviously frightening.

"Don't be afraid, Dara." A husky voice. It's a guy and I seems recognize the voice.

"Who?" I ask again.

"Hakeem. Remember me? Hakeem Wellington." My heart drop to my stomach when I heard that name. The last time I remember, our last met is when Chaerin beating him during the party. So now, what is he doing here and how he knows that I'm living here? I thought Chaerin said no one know about this penthouse unless her other officer.

"How can you get in here? What do you want?" I purposely asking him arrogantly.

"Oh. It's look like your beloved wife haven't tell you anything about me and the reason you losing your sight. I see. Well, Sandara. Let me introduce myself again. I'm Hakeem Wellington from Money Maker Group. I've known as HHM leader. Yups. That's me and I am your beloved wife main suspect. HHM and me is her mission. While she's targetting on me and Harry, here I am. Targetting on her fatal weaknesses. Her wife. That's you Sandara."

I believe my face turns so pale right now. No wonder the last time they met Chaerin seems really mad and Hakeem giving a threat through his stare. His act changed suddenly when he saw Chaerin.That's mean Chaerin know him. But she never intend to telling me that Hakeem Wellington that I envy a lot is a criminal! A very dangerous criminal!

"And...your eyes... I did that. I thought you're die but you such a strong girl Sandara. You're survived and it shocking me.

I almost collapse at the door but I quickly grab the knob next to me to support my body. My blood seems stop running and my heart seems stop beating. I am here alone with this guy who's trying to kill me before! The fear in me I can't even say it with words but I had to calm. Pretending that I am calm although my heartbeat is hurting my chest.

I gain all of my strength and ask, "What...do....you....want?" I'm moving backward little by little and he noticed that because I heard him stepping forward.

"What I want? Isn't it obvious? I want your wife. Chief Lee Chaerin's life is what I want. She and her stupid dogs caught Harry. I threatening her so many times to release my brother but she didn't listen. That's why...you losing your sight. As a sign that I really mean what I said. Beside, she has my hardisk with her. A very confidental and important file was in it. A 10 billion dollar file. Don't blame me Sandara. It's all Chaerin fault. If she listen to me this won't happen to us. Especially to you."

I'm speechless. I don't know what to say anymore. Hakeem pressence itself making me trembling so badly and now that I know Chaerin been hiding this from me. Hakeem almost kill me because of her mission. But she never say a thing about this. I believe she did that for a reason.

"Actually Sandara, I like you. But since you're my enemy wife. I can't be too soft to you. So, let's make our drama a lilltle bit dramatic."

I heard something. Sounds like he assemble the gun and now he's putting the bullets to it magazine. I step backward. I have a hunch that today is going to be a nightmare. A worse nightmare above all.

Think Dara. Think. I took a deep breath. 8 steps to the left is our desk. Chaerin said there's a books, remotes, tissues and a vase. Yeah, a vase! I move to the left side slowly while counting.

1.....2.....3......4.......

"I only have 6 bullets with me Sandara. Don't do anything stupid and don't make me shot you. At least not yet. Not until your wife arrived. 6 bullets. 3 of us. 2 for me, 2 for you and the other two you know whom."

I shook my head and tears began to soak my cheeks. I'm so helpless right now. There's nothing I can do with this eyes of mine. I don't even know where's Hakeem standing right now but I'm sure he's watching every of my movement. Chaerin please... don't come. He's going to kill you.


5......6......7.......8....


"! I forgot. Happy Birthday Sandara. Enjoy the last moment of your life. Well, actually your life is depending on your wife attitude later. If she listen to me then you're safe but if she don't, I'm sure you already know the answer."

No Hakeem. Not until I hit your devil head wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter