18th Chapter

My Precious Sandara
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Well, if I may know is there any of my reader here is 18 below?

Because the next chapter contained mature content.

So, if some of you are ain't ready for girlxgirl intimate scene I suggest you to not reading the next chapter.

I guess no. If you can handle Chaerin and Chaera why can't you handle my poor skill right?

I might posting it tomorrow or day after tomorrow.

So, CHAERAXXI do you have any suggestion my precious?

How you want it (the next chapter) to be? And I kinda miss you tho. #sobs

and I love you too *I saw your comment the same time I posting this chapter* #lol

bounceCL, yup. I do have twitter acc. My username is @blackjacksof21 ( My Precious (Chaera) )

but..... I haven't log in my Twitter for month I guess because of some reason.

 

 

 

"Where are we now?" I ask as I feel like a stranger to this place. Even the air that I breath is seems different. It so fresh and really calm.

"Our house." Chaerin answer behind me. She hold my hand was about to walk inside I guess but I just stood there. I didn't even moving from where I'm standing. Just listening to our house words giving me a goosebumps. I'm shaking a bit. It haunting me again, those frightening incident that happening to me week ago.

"I'm not coming back to that house again."

She hold my shoulder. I guess she's in front of me now since I can feel her warmest on my face. I'm sure our face is just inch away, I even breathing her breath. Then her warm lips landed on my forehead.

"Don't worry my precious. I'm not going to bring you to that house again."

"Then, where are we?"

"Somewhere that might helping you to forget those memories that hurting you. It so green here and this place is far away from city. Nothing will harm you here. Only few knows about this place."

Her explanation making me dizzy. "Just tell me where are we now." I demand the answer. I heard her sighing.

"Our penthouse."

"Our penthouse? You bought a new house?" I feel like a fool now. Why didn't I know about this penthouse?

"Yes. We can't stay at that villa anymore. He is probably still looking for you."

"Where did you get money to bought this penthouse?"

"My saving. I invest all of my salary to buy this house for you."

"You shouldn't....."

"Yes I should. For you. I am willing to do anything for you. Anything. I don't care about those money. I still can earn money but I can't earn you. There's only one Sandara Park in this world and it's you. You are my one and only. My precious Sandara.  Money can't replace one you but you can replace the entire world. My world. I rather loss those money than losing you."

I went spechless. I don't know what to say to answer her because I always know that she choose me over everything. I am her first priority. Well, not really. She's still the reason why I see only darkness now.

"Let's get inside." She held my hand and helping me to get inside. I don't know how this penthouse look like and I don't wanna know either. What matter is as long as I'm not in that scary villa ever again.

She sat me on something soft and comfy, maybe bed. I don't know. I don't wanna think about seeing because it only give me a never ending depression and madness. My body straighten when I heard a clicking sound coming from the door. Even this tiny thing making me phobia and frightening me.

"My precious...." I'm relieved once I heard that soft voice.

"This is Mrs. Jung. She will helping me to taking care of you."

I raised my eyebrows. Well another shocking news for me. Chaerin hired a maid for me? Isn't she's the one who hate the idea of having a maid in our house before?

"Mrs. Jung this is my wife, Sandara Park." And then I heard nothing other than a small whispers. I guess Chaerin is discussing something with her.

"You hire a maid for me?" I ask with my sarcastic tone when I heard Mrs. Jung leaving.

"She is just helping me to look after you if I'm not around. And there's a few of NIS agent guarding every corner of this house."

"Why? Are you getting tired of me now?" This lately I keep thinking negatively about Chaerin, sometimes I even doubting on her willingness to take care of someone blind like me.

"No. That would never happen. I never get tired if it's you."

"Bull." I hissed. "Maid and now guards, isn't it obvious I am just a burden for you?"

"Dara, stop that crap will you?" She warn me and her tone sounds like I annoys her.

"See, even your voice show me how much I annoyed you now."

She sighing heavily. "Let me help you to bath then you can take your meds and rest."

"Don't touch me!" I shouted and push her hand away roughly when she touch my shoulder. I am controlling by my madness once again. At this moment where I felt a hatred toward her.

"My precious....."

"Go! Just go! I don't need your help! I don't need you! Don't talk to me! I hate to hear your voice! I hate you! Stop looking at me with your sympathy stare! I don't need that!" I grab a pillow and throw it to nowhere then I heard something scattered on the floor. Glasses. Maybe the pillow is hitting something.

I'm breathing hard. I can't stop blamming Chaerin and the God above for making me stuck in this stupid darkness! I heard no sound around me but I'm sure Chaerin is still around. I can hear her heavy breath until I feel a weight on my left side. I turn to the left and her scent overwhelmed my nostril.

"Get out! Don't go near me!" I yelled and hitting her while crying. I must be look so pathetic now and Chaerin must be giving me her sympathy look which I really hate! I keep abusing her until she pull me to her embrance.

"How can you be so sure that I'm looking at you with my sympathy gaze? Did your heart goes blind too that you can't feel me anymore? I am still looking at you with my whole love and it will never change. I still loving you with my eyes. With every bad things that happens to you, it make my love toward you growing bigger and deeper. That maid and those guards they helping me to protect you. I want to make sure that you are safe and no one will hurt you ever again."

I push her body away. "But your presence now hurting me. I don't think they can keep me safe. Even with you here with me I still feel insecure. There's no one and nothing can keep me safe anymore!"

Chaerin went speechless once again but it's true. What I'm saying is true, even when Chaerin is beside me, I don't feel s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter