33th Chapter

My Precious Sandara
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello my dearest lovers! Well, actually I'm not sure if this story still as interesting as before and I guess this chapter (33) kind of boring. I tell you what. Get ready for the next chapter because there's a big surprises to all of my readers out there on the next chapter. Beside, today is my big day (my birthday) so I decided to post this chapter today as my present to my lovely readers. Next, I wanted to thanks some of you who followed me on Wattpad though I haven't post anything yet (actually I'm thinking to post my first story in Wattpad tonight) Thanks guys! Know that all of you are amazing and awesome to the fullest. I love every one of you! I love you, okay? Now, enjoy your reading!


 

I fold my arms against my chest, leaning against the seat I'm seating. We're at the Incheon Airport now. We'll fly to Paris in an hour. I'm waiting for Chaerin to settle with our check in and luggage. She is about 30 meters away from me. I watch her talking to the flight attendance and I can see clearly how she look at Chaerin. I recognize that kind of stare. She is amused by Chaerin's charm. I knew it. I used to have the same stare before. I scoffed when the flight attendance smile at my wife. Jealous. Yes. I am. She stare at my wife like she wants to swallow her alive. And her smiles.. The curve of her lips almost reach her ears. Isn't that a flirting kind of smiles? She's pretty though. I admit that but I'm not sure if Chaerin moved by her bright and sweet smile. No one can look and stare and smile at my Chaerin that way.  I scoff again at the thought Chaerin might smiling back at her even though I know Chaerin doesn't always smile when she is around a strangers. I can't see Chaerin's reactions since she is facing her back. She nod and bow at Chaerin before Chaerin walk away. When she turn around I'm amused by how cold her face expression is. Which is mean she don't even care about the flight attendance trying to flirt her. I'm sure she even look colder when she take off her black sunglasses. But deep inside I gotta admit that she look so cool. The way she walk. The way her body move when she walk. And it got my heart beating, insanely. I take a deep breath. Staring more at my wife. She's walking toward our luggage. I don't think she noticed that her wife is staring at her like a maniac. She chewing her gum while she drag the luggage and I curse inside. What makes her so perfect like this? She is only wearing her baseball cap, sunglasses, a loosen grey hoodie and her faded jeans along with her Converse sneakers. There's nothing special about the way she is dressing but my heart... I'm falling. Again and again. People said she is intimidating. Her look. Her eyes and stare. People said she is scary and look really fierce. That's why people are afraid to approach her. Her colleagues afraid of her. But if they look at her closely they might change their mind because this is what makes her attractive. This is her charm. Her strongest charm. They said she never smile but they are all wrong. Her smiles is precious and only shown to the one she loves. She didn't talk that much. She only talk when she is needed to. She only speak the truth and said only important things. When she speak up, her words either touch your heart or it make you bleed so badly. That's how Chaerin is.

I remember during our first month after we're married. She really didn't talk a lot. I only can hear her voice when I ask her about something. Or when she need something and she can't find it. Or when she's on her mission and she call me, telling me that I don't have to wait for her because she won't be home for days. It make me so awkward at first. I can't help but to whine. She laughs at me but then she changed. Just a bit. She begin to talk to me about her day at work. And ask me how's my day and what am I doing when she's not home. Even though she don't talk that much, her touch could tell millions of things that words can't tell. The way she look at me, the way she talk to me and the way she touch me. I can feel the love. A lot of love. But thanks God, now she becoming talkative when she's around me. We joke around and tell each others silly jokes and we talk about everything. Only when she's with me because if there is someone else around me and her she becoming mute. Don't you think that's cute?

"My precious.."

I scream but not too loud. Her voice startled me and her face close to mine. I can feel her breath against my face and I can smell her mint breath from the gum she chewed.

"Oh my God. Chaerin. You almost kill me."

"Are you staring at that guy?" She pointed to the white guy who stand beside his luggage the same spot where Chaerin stand minutes ago. The white guy smile at us, noticed that he's being watched.

"He's been smiling like that since 2 minutes ago while looking at you. And you staring back at him. Eye contact or something?" Her stare locked at my face. I took a glance at the white guy before I turn my gaze to this jealousy Chaerin before my eyes.

"No baby. Don't get me wrong. I'm spacing out. I was staring at you because you look so charismatic, cool, perfect and then..ugh.. You know. Daydreaming. I don't even realized that you're no longer there. And I don't even realized that white guy too until you told me." For admits all those, I could feel my cheeks burning and gone even redder when Chaerin smirking.

"Do not mock.."

"I am not." She shook her head. I guess she know what I'm going to say. Earlier this morning when we both are getting ready to the airport, we had a small argument. As always, I'm the one who started the argument. I was checking on Chaerin's phone while she's in the shower and I saw something unpleasant in her phone. Her text with the girl I don't even know she's existed. Since Chaerin didn't save her number so I didn't know her name. It is just a normal conversation. They don't even flirt or text each other in a romantic way. She even asked Chaerin how am I doing. But I've got burn up. The girl seem to care a lot about her and that make me jealous. I hate that. I hate it when someone care about my wife. Because that's my job. I'm the only one who's allowed to care about Chaerin. Right when she stepped out of the bathroom, I bombard her with a lot of questions and as always she answer all of my questions calmly with her soothing voice even though she got annoyed by my questions. I got all furious when she defended the girl and I accidentally said something that make her frown but then she end up laughing. And now she mocked me with her devilish smirk because few hours ago I said something that totally the opposite of her being charismatic and perfect.

"That's good because I was about to split that guy neck from his head." She whisper and then lean closer to kiss my forehead. She hold me close and kiss on top of my head before she let go.

"We need to go now, my precious." She offer me her hand and gladly, I hold her offered hand and stood up. Before we walk away, I glance at the flight attendance. Her envious stare make me wink at her while sarcastically flashes my not sincere smile. Then her face flush. With anger and embarrassment probably cursing me and herself for flirting with Chaerin. I can't help but to laugh. Peck on Chaerin's cheek and cling onto her arm, walking away along with her.
 


It's been six hours and I begin to feel my whole body numb from sitting too much. My eyes getting heavier but I don't want to sleep. Though I have recovered from my plane phobia but deep inside I'm still scared. It takes thirteen hours to get to Paris. Many things can happen in that period of time. You obviously doesn't want to know what am I thinking during this whole flight. I shift my gaze toward Chaerin. She is sitting calmly next to me, her legs crossed while reading her book. Why is she always so cool in everything she did?

"Baby.." I whisper very slowly. Since there is not much people in this class I had to turn down my voice so that I won't disturb the other passengers. It's less than 20 passengers and most of them are probably asleep except me and Chaerin.

"Hmm?" She's humming and close her book before she give her attention to me. One of the reason why I love her. Whenever I need her attention while she's in the middle of her reading or when she is doing something even though it's important, she leave them all behind and focus on me. She always did that even before we get married.

"I want to sleep... But..."

"Scare?"

I nod and pouting. "And I want your hug. I want to be inside that warm embrace of yours." Now I sounded like a spoil little child. Chaerin smiles and push down the seat handle between us. I scoot closer to her before I lean my head against her shoulder. I sink my face to the crook of her neck then plant a soft kiss against it before I look up at her.

"There's nothing you need to worry about, my precious. You must overcome your fear. Beside, I'm right here with you." She look down at me and kiss my forehead while holding me tightly inside her arm. She always did that. I mean kissing my forehead. I guess she kissed my forehead more than she kissed my lips. And for me that was romantic because kiss on the forehead is much more meaningful than the kiss on the lips. It is her way to say 'I'll take care of you' 'I care about you' 'I am here with you' and 'I love you so much'.

"Sleep, love. I'll take care of you." She whisper. I caress her cheek and flashes a cocky smile, thumb gently runs against her cheekbone.

"What is it?" She ask, her brows bat. She knows I want something from her.

"I wanna be inside your hoodie too." And my answer earned her soft chuckles.

"We're in the plane right now." She whisper.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter