16th Chapter

My Precious Sandara
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---> Okay.. I know the previous chapter was so cruel and violence. I apologized especially to Daralings. But this is how the story goes. I've been planning this since last year. I promise you, the more it's hurt to read the more you can feel their love. Those pain to show you guys how much they're in love with each other. And about this chapter...hmmmm you better read it by yourself.

ChaeraXXI, how you doing my precious? haha. I miss you hmmm well, sorry for making you mad and sad because of the previous chapter. See ya! Take care! XOXO

 

 

"!" I curse so madly and throw my leather glove around this black van. I pull my hair, trying to control my crazy mad breath. I can't believe that we just got fooled by Hakeem! He hacked our systems once again this morning and sending his threat, he said he gonna making a deal with us as long as we releasing his brother but turns out it was just his trick. It's lucky that we didn't bring his brother along instead one of my officer pretending to be his brother with his face was all covered up. When we making the exchange all of us will attacking him from every corner, that's what we've been planned.

"Medey! Medey! We're under attack!" One of my officer panic voice on the transmitter making my heart jump. Inspector Seo press the red button quickly to tracking the transmitter coordination.

"Chief...." She calling me hesitately. I look at the small screen and I felt weak on my knees in a second. That emergency called was made near my house.

"Dara......" I quickly looking for my phone under my pocket but I found none. "Damn it!" I curse again as I remember I left the phone inside the hotel where I left Dara.

"Seo..." As she understand, she lend me her phone. I dial Dara's number quickly but her phone was off. At this moment my mind went blank suddenly. I don't know what to do. I'm trying to calm but I failed. This heartbeat hurting my chest. My precious please.....be safe for me.

"Drive this goddamn van fast!!" I shout to Prosecutor Kim. He just nodded. My body began to trembling. I keep praying that nothing will happen to her and hoping that she's still inside the hotel.

I dial the hotel number with my trembling hands. As they answer my call... "I'm Lee Chaerin... did my wife still in the hotel?" I ask impatiently.

"Hello Ms. Lee. Mrs. Lee have been checking out an hour ago...." I drop the phone. I'm feeling lost suddenly. I can sense something bad is happening now. Dara, you're not home my precious. Tell me that you're not coming home!

I jump from the van even before the van stop in front of my gate. I don't care if I break my legs all I think about is Dara!

"Chief we found Prosecutor Jin and Prodecutor Woo dead body!" I heard Seo shouting but I don't give a damn care! I keep running toward my house and found the front door is widely open.

"Dara!!!!!" I shout loudly while running climbling up the stairs. I heard waters flowing from our room. I kick the door hard.

When the door opened. I feel the world seems stop spinning. Something buzzing in my head so loudly that I can't hear anything anymore. My strength was fading away. I saw blood. A lot of blood all over this room. I'm forcing myself to keep walking to the bathroom slowly with my heartbeat almost ripping my chest. I keep praying until I fall on the floor once I saw her in the bathtub, the waters turns red because of her blood. With all the remaining strength I have, I drag this damn legs walking closer to the bathtub.

My heart stop beating when I saw her in the bathtub. With her pale and bleeding face. Her face was ruined! I close my eyes. No God. Don't kidding me this way. That's not her, the one inside the bathtub, that's not my wife! My tears fall when I open my eyes again. Those pajamas...it's her's, now how can I convince myself the one inside the bathtub is not her.

I lift her head with my shaking hand,it's bleeding. Her face.....I don't know what to say. I don't know what to feel. Her face was totally ruined. I check her pulse and it still beating but so very weak.

Don't die please...my precious. I keep saying the same words to myself. I touch her cheek. I went spechless but I keep screaming so madly inside of me. I can't feel my own heartbeat. I don't know what to do. This head getting dizzy. It's hurt. It pains me so bad to see her in this condition. I sit on the bathroom floor, watching her stiffen and frozen body on the bathtub while crying. I feels so weak to even whispering telling her that she'll be fine. She must be scared and cold right now. How I wish I can embrance her like I used to do but I don't have any strength right now. I'm sorry my precious. I'm so sorry.........

"Oh my God Chief!" Someone shouting behind me but I didn't even look away from Dara.

"Call the ambulance now!" That same voice again. Someone taking Dara's body out of the bathroom. I heard chaos and a lot of voices. They must be worry and panic bout my wife now while me, still on the floor, staring at the bathtub that filled with the red water. I am completely hopeless!

 

2 days. It's been 2 days. Dara been in her unconscious state. 2 days but I feel like forever. It is hard to live my life without her around me. I don't even sleep. I don't even eat. All I'm doing since she's in this care unit is sitting beside her and looking at her bandaged face.

I held her hand and bring it to my lips. I try not to cry but I can't help it. No matter how strong I am, no matter how hard I'm pretend to be strong but when it comes to her, I felt so weak.

I look at the monitor screen, it's beeping so slow but I am grateful that she's still alive. I hold her cold and weak tightly to gain some strength to fight with her. Is it hurt my precious? You must be in the great pain right now, right? How I wish to meet you in your sleep and telling you to remove all the pain you through to me. Wake up please my precious.... help me.. I don't know what to do now. Inside of this chest. It's hurt so bad to see you like this. But I guess you love it right? You love to see me hurt, that's why you never listen to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter