7th Chapter

My Precious Sandara
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wake up in the morning like this and found the love of my life is not by my side is something that makes me disappointed early in the morning. I'm sure this ios what she felt too when I'm not coming home almost everyday. Yawning and get up from bed lazily, I make my way to the kitchen since my dry throat begging for some water. I rubbed my eyes, opening the fridge and filling the empty glass with ice water, I drank it quickly and my eyes caught something on the fridge door. Dara's driving photo taken in a very close distance. My heart skip a beat and I chocked my water. And something written behind the photo.

You have a very beautiful Chief Lee.

And...the same symbol on the blade last night!

!! I cursed! My hands shaking. How can they get into my house?! And Dara was being trailed every second of time?! I put the glass on the table and running toward my room, taking my phone and dialling Dara's number. First try she didn't answer and I try again.

"Baby..."

"My precious, where are you?" I ask impatiently. She chuckled and her voice sounds so happy making me a bit relieved.

"Good morning baby." She greet me with a cheerful voice.

"Tell me where are you."

"I'm on way to meet with Mr. Wellington. Hey what's wrong? Your breath are worry." She can sense my worriness like she always did.

"Look around you. Did you see anything suspicious?" I try not not sounds so obvious but right now I can't act like nothing happen. She chuckled again and I have to admit my worriness starting to fading a bit hearing her cheerful voice. I wish I was there to kiss a smiling lips of her.

"Baby I'm driving and of course everything is seems suspicious to me right now."

"Keep your GPS on and don't turn off your phone no matter what, okay? Call me right away if you feel something is wrong around you."


"Hey, what's wrong? You makes me worry. Are you having a bad dream?" Her voice turns slow.

"Nothing. I just want to make sure that you're safe out there." She laugh. "Baby, calm down. We're in Seoul not Sinuiju. There's no war here. You don't have to worry about me."

"I know but please..do as I said okay? I really love you, please know that. I don't want something happen to you."

"Okay Chief." Then she laugh again making me frowning.

"Wooo what's making my precious so happy?" I can't contained my curiousity anymore.

"A'ha. So you didn't noticed it yet."

"Noticed what?"

"Look at your yummy tummy." She said between her laugh. I frown but I rolled my shirt up and there's something written on my tummy with a black permanent marker.

Good morning baby! I love you so much until forever! Mmuahhxx!

"Yah!!" I yelled and she gave me a hearty laugh and I can hear her hitting a wheels while laughing.

"Look at your nails." She said again and I look at my nails. My eyes almost popping out when I saw my nails is all in pink!

"Sandara Park!!" Her laughter even more fierce.

"I hope the marker will stay there forever uh. I couldn't sleep last night so I paint your nails while wathcing you sleeping peacefully. Your nails looks cute in pink." She laugh over and over again.

"I'm gonna make you pay for this once you get home later." I threatening her faking a mad voice. I check my body in front of the mirror in case if there's other written 'note' on my body but I found none except the 2 cute love mark on my chest. Next to my mole. She taking advantages on me while I'm sleeping!

"Send my regard to that two cuttie pie on your y chest okay. Baby, I gotta go now. We can do that sweet revenge later once I get home." The she hang up the phone right away. I sigh and smiling like a fool. I dialled Chief Kwon headquarters number.

"Good Morning Chief Faith."

"Good Morning Sir."

"How you doing today?" He ask concern. Like a father concern bout his child.

"Much better Sir. Errr...Sir...."

"Yup?"

"Did Inspector Seo mention to you bout the silver blade?"

"Yeah. She told me last night and right now the blade is still inside our lab for some experiment. But there's no fingerprint, nothing but our expert said the blade was made from Shanghai due to the metal."

"Sir, I received another threat this morning. My wife driving photo on my fridge, I don't know how can they get inside my house." And now I sounds like really clueless and scare at the same time. If they can get inside my house means they can do anything to me and Dara anytime they want. And I have to be careful even inside my own house?!

"It's look like they are targetting on your wife. You need to be very careful from now onwards. I'm sure it's about the hard disk but I never thought they could find your house and your wife this soon. HHM is really something. And for your information, it's not only you, it's happening to all of your team mates. I'll send someone watching over your wife. Send me her latest location."

"Okay Sir and thank you." I hung up and tracking Dara locat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter