37th Chapter

My Precious Sandara
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up to the chaos outside this room. I heard angry voices. My baby's voice. She sounded really mad but I don't understand those foreign language she spoke. I sit on the bed and wrap the blanket around me, to cover my body and sighing as I turn my head to the right side of the bed. I need to clean the sheets by myself. It is so embarrassing if the maid sees that. I quickly jump off the bed as I heard her voice getting louder with anger and grab my clothes, putting it all with anxious. Who is she fighting with? I didn't hear anyone's voice talking back to her. I look at the open door. There is four doors in this room. That's how huge this room is. One is the main door, one is bathroom and the other two is still mysterious to me. As I'm done putting on my shirt, I walk to the open door which I'm sure that was where Chaerin's voice is coming from. Before I get to push the door widely, Alicio voice stopped me. I turn around.

"My queen, I guess it is better if we let them alone for awhile. They must have a lot to say to each other."

That caused me frowning. "Who is she talking to?"

"The King."

I quickly shook my head. "No Alicio. We can't let them. You don't know what Chaerin can do when she is mad." She finally confront her father but to leave them alone, that's not a brilliant idea. Remember Chaerin almost bring along her guns with her and don't forget her fist are strong too. I'm afraid if she landed her venom fist right on that charismatic King's face. Things might gone even more worse.

"Here. Put this on and you'll know why Queen Faith mad at her father." He hand me something, it's look like headphone but it's smaller than the headphone. I look at him with confusion.

"The Pilot, an earpiece to translate voice language. Any kind of languages. The King prepared this specially for you. This device can translate everything you hear in here into English. Princess Harin use this too before."

My brows bat. I turn on the device and quickly put it on. At first I heard nothing but suddenly her loud voice startled me.

"Philip, you have no idea how much I hate you!" This ladies translator voice make me cringe. Her voice sounds funny.

"Father, Faith. I am your father."

"Hah! Father. Do you really think you deserved that name? A father won't put his daughter in danger. A father would protect his child not declaring a war where his daughter live! You don't deserve to be a father. I hate myself because it is so disgusting to know the blood that running in my veins is yours!"

I look at Alicio with wide eyes. Declaring a war? What was that mean? I frown, begging for some explanation but he place his forefinger against his lips and signal me to keep listening.

"That is my biggest mistakes. And I am really sorry for that. I'm a sinner for what I've done to Sinuiju. But I have done anything I can to fix my own mistakes. To help. But you're the one who declined every time I transfer the money to your wife's ILYS project account."

Paaanngggg! That sound make me and Alicio dash toward the door. She didn't punch her father, didn't she? Alicio pushes the door and we both quickly step inside one of the mysterious room I've mentioned. Philip is sitting on the antique chair while Chaerin stood in front of him. Her face look pale. I guess her blood has all up by her anger toward her father. Then my gaze fall to her left hand. It's swollen. No. She didn't punch her father instead she punch the wall and hurt herself. For... I don't know for how many times she vent her anger toward the innocent wall because her backhand look worse. They both look at us before Chaerin sarcastically clap her hand.

"Great.  Now my wife is here." She suddenly speak in English while walking toward me. Place her hand above my shoulder and caress my cheek, then softly pulls out The Pilot from my ear. My gaze fall to the middle age man on the chair. I feel sorry for him. I don't know how long have they talked but I can see it in his eyes how much he's hurt but act so strong for his pride as a man, as her father. He have no other choice but to let Chaerin hurting him more. Maybe that way, Chaerin's anger toward him will fade away.

"Alicio, you may leave." She command. Alicio look hesitate at first but when the King nod his head Alicio step backward and bow to us before he disappeared behind the door.

"This man right here. He wanted me to call him father because he thinks he deserved that. And just now, he talked about money because he wanted to help." Then she turn to her father side. Her jaw clenched as well as her both fist. Her eyes flaming in anger. She looks different right now and that make me scared. I have never seen her this way. She always managed to control her negative emotions. She always hide them well in front of me but today she make me scared and she make me think that she's going kill her own father.

"But he forgot one thing. Something that he can't reverse. Something that human can't buy with money. Something that I carry alone and something that make me blame myself for years!" She suddenly dash toward him and strangle him by his collar.

"Chaerin..!" I shout. But my voice obviously trembling. Chaerin is insane, she is possessed by her anger. I must stop her before she kill her father.

"Money. You're talking about money? Did you forgot how many people in Sinuiju has died because of your stupid revenge?! Because of you being so selfish?!" She push her father to the back roughly and kick his chair causing him to fell on the floor. Within second she has the King's collar between her strong grip again.

"Can your money bring them all back to life? Can your money ends their sorrow? A single mother who struggling to feed her children because you killed her husband! Their father! Goddamn it Phillip!"

Another strong punch to the wall along with her loud screams and she is crying. She's in pain. The King trying to wipe away her tears despite of him being breathless because of Chaerin's tight grip on his collar.

"Je suis désolé." Her father whispering. He was about to say something but Chaerin chocking him, this time tightening her grip right on his neck. His white face turn red and he is gasping for air. Chaerin don't even feel guilty instead her eyes locked on her father face and she seems to enjoy her own father desperately gasping.

"Chaerin, let him go! You almost kill him!" I finally have the courage to speak up, noticing his face turn blue now. But she don't even listen to me. As I said she is possessed. I hit her back as hard as I could that I don't even care if I'm hurting her but she don't even move. With all my strength I push her away. Her grip on her father's neck loosen. He fall to the floor, coughing. Chaerin's head bang to the wall causing her forehead bleeding. The blood flowing down her cheek. I feel guilty, right at that moment. I must have push her too hard.

"Baby... I'm.. Sorry..." My voice shaking. Obviously I am afraid. She is still possess by her anger. What if she hurt me? Strangle me? I quickly run toward her, wanted to wipe away her blood but with fast move she stop me, gripping on my tiny wrist, she didn't hurt me but her jaw clenched, I can see how she is trying her very best not to hurt me.

"I love you so much, Sandara. I never want you to see this side of me. Never. But I really hope you won't interfere because I don't want to hurt you." Her voice colder than the iceberg. I know she is giving me a "romantic" reminder, a sign that she won't stop until she is satisfy as in, her father died. But I won't let this happen. She is not a murderer.

She push me away, not too hard. Then she rush toward her father, before she could strangle him again, I wrapped my arms around her from behind, hugging her as tight as I can. To stop her from doing something stupid.

"No baby. Please... You can get mad at me, you can shout and scream at me but you can't kill him. He is your father." Because I was too afraid of her right now, I burst into tears. Her body stiffen, reacted to my sobs. I'm sorry for crying..I'm scared. You never been this mad. You used to be someone who is so full of love but now you're just like a beast. I don't even recognize you. She try to remove my hands away but I'm hugging her with all my might. She spin around, fast until she escaped from my arms. Then she face me, looking at me in the eye. She step forward while I step backward. She looks like she is going to hurt me. Two steps. Three steps, until my back hit the wall while Chaerin keep walking forward. Then BUKKKKKKKKK!

I feel like the world has stop spinning. So does my heartbeat. My knees weaken and I fall to the floor. My tears stopped. I don't even know what am I feeling right now. Then I feel something warm against my forehead along with the familiar smell. Two different smells. Blood and Chaerin's scent. No. She didn't hit me. She is kissing my head while crying and her blood flow down to my head. She punched the wall behind me instead. I could hear the sound of her knuckles cracked.

"Faith, I know you're mad but I really hope you won't hurt your wife. She seems so scared of you right now." I'm not sure who's voice was that because I am too weak to pay attention on anything right now. The thought of Chaerin almost punch me has completely weaken me. And I really can't feel my heartbeat anymore, I feel like my blood is all dried.

"I will never hurt her. She is my precious." She hardly said. She wanted to hug me but my fast reflections has push her away from me. I hide my face between my knees, I don't even want to open my eyes. I remember this beast. In Sinuiju, at the royalty palace. She was mad and she throws everything to vent her anger. And I still remember clearly when her combat knives flying in the air and it almost cut my chest and luckily Matt was there. I could have been stabbed by her knives if it wasn't Matt.

"Go... Monster! Go away!" I'm screaming in fear. Chaerin or Faith, she is not my wife but a beast!

"My precious..."

"No... Go!" I scream again and the smell of her blood remind me of something. Where the floor was flooded by blood. I heard a gunshot and I heard the devil laughing.

"Let's play a game... And it's called shooting star." The vision suddenly flashes. I saw Chaerin in front of me, her beautiful face was ruined by her blood. She looks so weak.

"If you wasting my bullet I'm gonna shot your head, okay?" Those unfamiliar voice. I can't see his face because he's wearing a hat and it's covering his face. He force me to hold the gun and pointed it toward Chaerin. In a blink of an eye, BANNNGGG! He pull the trigger and Chaerin is stiffen on the floor. I shoot her! No! He forced me to shoot her!

"Chaerin! No.. Baby... Wake up!"

"My precious please.. Don't be like this. Op

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter