22th Chapter

My Precious Sandara
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My head spinning and I feel pain all over my body. I feel ill and tired too. What's wrong with me? I'm trying to open my eyes but it won't open. That bright light hurting my eyes.

"Wake up lazy !"

I seems recognize that husky voice. I open my eyes a bit and saw him waving his hand above my face.

"I know you're awake so open your eyes now." He wave again and his hand getting closer to my face so before he get to touch my face I caught his hand and twist it hard. He's whinning in pain.

"What the hell Lee! It hurts!" Felix yelled and now my eyes are wide open. I release his hand and he quickly checking on his red backhand.

"Don't you try to touch me ever again." I warned him. He look at me with his fierce gaze.

"You're just awake how can you be this strong? Touch you? Without me and my hard work you're probably be dead by now. You should thanking me for saving your life."

"I never ask for it, for you to save me." I sit on the bed carefully by his help. why did my chest hurts damn much? It sting inside causing me to cough. Felix quickly handed me a glass of water and I drink it greedily.

"Welcome back, superhero!" He said.

"So, where are we?" I look at him.

"Isn't it obvious?" He question back by pointing at his white uniform. Hospital. We're in the hospital. I just nodded and looking around this room. Empty. So damn empty and so silent. Something isn't right. Yeah it is. Someone is not here. My precious Sandara.

"Where's my wife?" My heart racing when I thought about the last time I saw her at the penthouse with those dark tragedy. How cruel Hakeem make her. He hurt her with no mercy at all. Every pains she get, every cries and every painful groans. I still remember everything about it. I cluntch on the bedsheet hard. My heartbeat hurting my chest.

"I don't remember that you have wife, Lee." He state emphasized the wife word. I frown. He sounded different. He carefully look at me and then sighing. Something bothering him and it must be related to Dara. I'm sure about it.

"Is she....." I couldn't speak more as I'm suffocated. No. She's not dead. She's not.

"No. No. She's not. She's alive and healthier than you now. You've been unconscious for 4 months, Lee. There's a lot of things happening in that period of time. I just don't know where should I start." Now, he looks loss.

"Let start with you don't remember that I'm married."

He took a deep breath and looking at me with his gloomy eyes. He's contemplating whether to tell me or not. This is kinda serious though. Felix is great in making me feeling nervous as hell.

"I... Since the day you're in coma no one is visiting you. Not even Dara and you're in law. Until one month later your brother came all the way here from Paris. I'm working my so hard looking for your family or relatives. With my Dad help, I finally found them. I called your brother and told him about your condition. You're almost dead Chaerin. You got shot 1 centimeter close to your heart. I'm working hard to save you. I never been in operation room for 79 hours and it's all because of you. Your brother came alone. When I asked him about your Mother he said she fall sick when she knows about your condition so she couldn't come. Your sister taking care of her."

I feel something isn't right, really. It strange. Why Dara never bother to visit me. And Mom sick? . Now I wonder how she is.

"What about Dara?"

"She's fine. She broke some of her bones and it fixed. The last time I called your father in law he said Dara is doing fine and healthy."

"I mean why is she not visiting me?"

"I'll tell you once you get better. For now just get some rest. You're just awake from a long sleep. Once you're fully recover, I'll answer all of your question." He get up. His explanation confused me. All of them. Everything that he told me is just a like puzzles in my head.

"You better tell me Yoo. You can't leave me hanging like this. I don't understand. You need to make things clear for me. Why is she not visiting me? Not even once!"

I try to jump out the bed but he push me making me laying back on the bed. Damn it! What the hell with this chest?

"That's why I need you to recover as soon as possible. Get some rest. After you're fully fine your brain will working fine too and you will understand my explaination."

"And I forgot to tell you that after your brother leaving. Someone came. A girl. She said she's a friend of yours and Dara. I know her too, since she's arrived here, she's the one who taking care of you since 2 months ago. Stay up all night for....."

He paused when someone entering the room. I look at the same direction too. My eyes widen once I saw the figure standing at the treshold, smiling awkwardly toward me.

"That's her that I talked about." Felix whispered. I gulped. She's not a girl but a grown up woman. I remember her. She's Gong Minji one of my trainee back then and of course Dara's bestfriend.

"Good afternoon Doctor Yoo. Looks like your patient is finally awake. I'm glad." She said and walking closer toward us.

"Yeah. She is. At least I'm not working hard in the operation room for nothing." He flash a friendly smile to Minji.

"Is she fully fine now?" She ask as she look at me. I get nervous in instant when that pair of eyes meet mine. I clear my throat awkwardly. What the hell!

"I guess so maybe those strong sedative still effecting her. Just make sure that she have enough rest then she'll be fine and eat well too."

Felix look at me and smile bitterly. "I leave you two alone. I'll see you once I'm sure that you're fully recover Lee. As what I promise you. Minji, I'm sure you know what to do." With that he leave us both alone in this room.

I switch my gaze toward Minji. She looks so chick with those tight jeans and boots. "Gong Minji, what are you doing here?"

She smile and sit on the chair next to me. "Welcome home, hero. I'm happy that you're awake now." She said. Well, that's not really answering my question.

"As you can see I am here to taking care of you."

"It supposed to be my wife responsibility..."

"Yes. It supposed to her responsibility but something happened so she can't make it here." Another puzzle.

"Minji, what really happened to her? Why is she not here when I fight for my life? She's not leaving me, don't she?

"No. She's not. She loves you so much, Chaerin. She won't leave you. You need to recover as soon as possible so that you'll know the answer. I can't tell you. It's Felix responsibility to tell you about it. Get well soon. She need you. We need you."

My head are dizzy. Really. Why did these two people did not want to tell me what exactly happened to Dara? Why are they confused me and leave me curious and anxious?

"I'm completely fine..."

"No. You're not." She stand up and trying to unbotton my hospital uniform.

"What the hell Minji?!" I catch her hand but she is fast, she caught my hand and unbotton my shirt with her free hand.

"Look at this.." She pointed to my bare chest. My eyes almost popping out of my head.

"See.. you're not fine..." She said as she release my hand. I gone speechless though. That wound on my chest it still bleeding. I could see a blood dripping out of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter