2nd Chapter

My Precious Sandara
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just a short chapter before I went to bed :)

A sweet short chapter on the bed scene

BUT

Not 'that' bed scene okay?

Hihihi

This chaper I purposely post it in one chap and on one scene

BECAUSE

I want all of you who read this feel the love and in love

Not only fall in love with this story or Chaera love or maybe me lol

but also to feel the author love to their readers, readers to readers love 

I can write this sweet chap not bcuz I'm in love with someone

but because when I start writing this story I can feel the love

so that is how the sweet chapter exist.

Are your question is answered now? *to those who asking me bout this*

Anyway, enjoy reading! ^^

 

 

 

 

"Morning my heart." I greet her as she open her eyes. She didn't answer instead she just staring at me with her amazing eyes. Her eyes smiling maybe because everytime our eyes meet I can see myself shining in there. I smile and lean forward to kiss her forehead. She looks really tired and sleepy. My baby have been working all day all night for 2 days. She's lack of sleep and rest but she never complaint.

"Baby, do you want to sleep more?" Silent. She didn't answer. Just her eyes looking at every inch of my face without blinking.

"Chaerin..." Still silent. Her eyes getting more and more amazing and shining that could make my heartbeat racing early in the morning. If eyes could kill, I'd be the one who die first with those stare. I cluntch the bedsheet as my heartbeat gone insane and my butterflies was suffocated inside my stomach. Gosh! Those pair of eyes was so beautiful that I can't even take my eyes of her! I fall in love again and again!

"Baby please...." I finally begging as I can't breath! Her stare, her eyes, whenever she does that. Staring at me so deep,  I could feel those eyes running through my veins, my spine and straight strike to my heart. She reach my hand and hold it.

"Please for what?" She ask almost like a whisper.

"Don't kill me with those eyes. Stop looking at me that way." I whisper. She smiling.

"This eyes only see you. If it not seeing you, I don't want to open my eyes." She mutter. I hit her stomach lightly. She chuckling.

"You being ridiculous again!" She laugh. I'm happy.

"Why are you always saying 'don't kill me with those eyes' everytime I'm staring at you?" I sit properly next to her.

"Because your stare was too deep. Really deep that making whole of me trembling. My heart beating so fast. I can't breath but I love it. I like it. I see myself in it. I see your love. I see your heart."

She smile again. "Because I'm loving you with my eyes. I wanna stare at you for 10 minutes every morning right after I'm awake. No words to say. No touch. Just stare while praying in my heart." I can't deny that I'm flutter. Chaerin is getting sweet and sweet each day. Not even a day she didn't saying something sweet making my heart blossoms. I found her even more sweet after we getting married.

"What did you pray just now?" She wrap her arms on my waist, I life her head to make her laying on my laps. She kiss my tummy before saying...

"Look God, your Angel smiling to me early in the morning. Her warm lips on my forehead saying a love to me. I'm sure when she woke up this morning all the devil around her running away because of her beautiness and her shining face. Her sweet smile can make all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter