3rd Chapter

My Precious Sandara
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There's something new to learn today about new changes, maybe. Mostly people will bring their lover to the beach for jog and to watch sunset but not Chaerin. She asking me to wear my sport suit and we ran through the trees inside this forest, located behind our villa and now here we are resting and sitting on a dead tree. I thought she take me to jog at least on the street side but forest? I guess I never heard someone jogging inside the forest.

I drank my water hungrily but Chaerin snap it and looking at me with her fierce stare. "Don't drink to much water while you are running. You might hurt your stomach later." She warn with her irregular breath.

"Hurry up before the sun goes down." She said and continue jogging. I'm just watching her, I didn't even move from where I sit. She's running leaving me behind until her glimpse disappear between the bushes and trees. With my hands on my chest, I'm start counting. 

1....2....3.....4.....5......6......7.....

She appear. Not even 10 seconds. I smile. I know, no matter how far she's running, she will come back to me eventually.

"What now?" She ask with her very hot and y voice. I got tempt to seducing her but seeing her face right now, I don't think it's a good idea. No wonder she was promoted to be a Chief, because of her fierce and cold face.

"I'm tired." I said, making my voice sounds more y than her. I am really tired. I can't even lift my legs to keep moving. I guess we've been running too far inside this forest. I don't even know where Chaerin wanna take me., I just keep following her.

"Spoiled rich girl whinning too much." She said while approaching me. She bend down her body, facing her back to me. "Come on! We might miss the sunset."

I grin and jump to her back. She carrying me on her back and running. My baby is so strong maybe because she was trained a lot all of her life even until now. I saw her sweat running down to her neck. I kiss it away with my nose and lips.

"My precious.."

"Yes.."

"Stay quite or I might drop you down." She warn again. I chuckled as I saw a goosebump all over her neck. Oppps! Sorry baby. I forgot that was your sensitive spot.

"Sorry....." I apologize and I saw her smiling. "Make sure you take me to the nicest place where I can lay you down because I wanna kiss away all of your sweat with my lips." I whisper seductively into her ears.

She ran and ran and ran until we reach a waterfall and she take me down from her back. With my mouth open I look at Chaerin who wiping her sweat with her hand. She's sweating a lot and I bet she smell so y right now. She peck on my lips that wide open.

"Too good to be wasted." She mutter.

"Baby, how did you know this place?" With eyes looking around, this place is so breathtaking! So green so fresh and so silent. Only the sounds of the waterfall, the birds and the insects. I could see the fishes inside the water. The water is so clean like no one ever coming here to pollute it.

"When I bought our villa the owner told me that there's a river and waterfall behind the villa inside this forest so the next day I come again and check up this waterfall. Once I saw how amazing and clean this place is I think of you. I thought you might love this place." She said and taking off her sweater then her shirt that soak by her sweat. She throw her wet shirt right to my face. I grin. I smell the shirt and it was so addicitng and intoxicating! Her odor mixing with her sweat scent.

"Look...." She pull me closer and point to the skies. Although this view is not as good as at the beach but I'm still amused. The sun is start to set to the horizon causing the skies in orange color. A birds flying across it making the view more interesting. And the memories replay on my mind.

"Baby..."

"Hmmmm?" Oh yeah! That y 'hmmmmmm'

"My baby?"

"Yes my precious?" She pull me to her embrance, hugging me from behind and plant a kiss on my shoulder.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter