4th Chapter

My Precious Sandara
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Alright guys!

Enough with the sweet chapter

It's time for the real scene!

The beginning of all!

 

"Baby, where are you?" I ask when she answered her phone. With eyes focus on the road and hands handling the sterring wheels carefully. It's been more than a week I didn't see Chaerin nor kissing her. Only phone the only one thing that connecting us right now. I miss her so badly but I had to understand her work too. At least my own works could distract me from that loneliness when Chaerin is not around.

"I'm on my duties my precious, what's wrong?" I chuckled when I heard her worry breath.

"Nothing. I just want to inform you that I'm off from work and I'm on way to go home now." This is my routine when Chaerin is not coming home because of her duties, I had to inform everything to her especially when I'm going out of our house. Where I'm going and what am I doing, I had to tell it all to her.

"Good. Keep inform me whenever you're going out." She heave in relieved.

"Baby, I miss...."

"I'm driving now. So I got to hung up." Click. She hung up. I took a deep breath and pout. I wanna say I miss her but she hung up the phone just like that? Not even giving me a kiss or at least saying I love you to me? A sirens and a honk behind me startled me a bit. A cop! Oh hell! What fault am I doing now?! I look at the cop through my rear mirror. As I recognize the big bike a smile appear on my face. My hot stuff!

She signalling me to roll down my window, I obey and wink my eyes to her naughtyly as she's on the next line. She looks so damn serious making me burst into laughter and happy at the same time because I haven't see her face for over a week!

"Pull over!!" She shouted. But I pretend not hear her so I speed my car a bit. She honk along with the sirens that keeps annoying me. 

"I said pull over!!!" She shouted more louder. I look at her side and grin. I stick my tongue out, hands holding the wheels so tight then I step on the gas and my car speeding. This is for hanging up on me baby! I laugh when I see her speeding her bike trying to compete with me, although I can't see her face because of her full face helmet I'm sure she's worry about me right now. I was speeding so fast.

I heard her bike screaming loudly behind me and speeding faster than me. I couldn't see her between the corner until I saw her figure, standing on the road, leaning on her bike and blocking my way! Lucky that there's no other car on this highway except me or else someone might already crash into her.

I pull the brake hard once I'm too close to her. My tyres screaming loudly as it scracthing into the road hard, and of course it's leaving a prints. She didn't moving from where she's standing. My chest hitting the wheels causing me to cough. I saw Chaerin removing her helmet. Her sharp stare between the black shade hitting my heart causing it thumping hard. This is bad! I guess I just make her mad! She walking toward me with her tough body. I can't stop wow-ing although I'm scared she might explode.

She hit my car boot hard causing me to jump a bit from my seat. "I'm asking you to stop but why are you speeding your car?!" As I said I made her mad.

"And why are you standing on the road? What if other car crashing you?"

She hit my car roof hard. "Don't talking back when I'm talking to you!" She taking of her shade. Right now I could tell she's not acting like she's my wife. She's talking to me like I'm a criminal. But still my baby looks hot in that uniform of her!

"Do you how fast you speeding?!" Although I miss her y voice but when she keeps yelling at me like this, it's annoyed me. It burns me up and I yelling back at her. Oh I miss this moment! When we fight to each other like before. We quarrel for a minute in the middle of the road until she kick my car hard. I went silent immediately. Her gross act hurts me. And tears starting to welling up on my eyes.

"What if something bad happen to you? What if you losing your control? When I said pull over you should stop. Don't you know how worry I was seeing you speeding so fast? That's why I stand on the road blocking your way either you stop or you keep speeding and hit me. Don't do this again. You almost kill me!" And now she sound like my wife, not a Chief Inspector who intergorate their criminal. She's worry, that's why she's mad.

"I'm sorry." I apologize and wiping my tears. She strangle my collar, pull me out of the car through the window and kiss my lips, hard. I could taste her worriness and I could sense how she miss me. And I'm melt right away.

"You shouldn't hang up the phone." I said as we broke the kiss.

"I was trailing you from behind before you call me. I had to stop at the side to answer your phone and had to hung up the phone quickly before I lose you." She said and kiss me again. She really miss me.

"Let's have a  date." She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter