44th Chapter

My Precious Sandara
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up to the sound of someone's soft giggles and I knew instantly who's the sound belongs to. I don't even have to open my eyes to know Sandara is laughing about something. But what makes her this happy though? Remembering her current state, I quickly open my eyes and sit on the bed and there, I see her sitting in front of her half done canvas. She painting me, she paints me while I'm asleep. I can't help but to frown. What is going on?

"There she is. Good morning my one and only.." She greet without removing her gaze from the canvas as she painting my eyes. I remove the blanket away and was about to jump off the bed.

"Uh.. No. Stay there." She shake her head. "Almost finish. Don't move." She tilt her head and look at me for a second, flashing that sweet smile I really adore.

"I love your eyes a lot and I didn't want any mistake here. Besides, I haven't did this for a year. You looked so good sleeping there and I can't help but had to put that image in a canvas so I can put it in a frame."

I bite my lips as I am unable to say a single word. I am so clueless and confused right now. Aren't she still in her trauma and her amnesia just yesterday? She even built a fort in the corner of our room because she was terrified of those scary image in her head whenever she close her eyes. So, what is she doing there looking so fine and... Normal?

"Baby, stop that frown. It's so disturbing. I'm trying to focus here." She said again, still working her brush on the canvas.

"I... Uh.. What..." I stutter and it's embarrassing because I do sounds so dumb right now. This can't be real, can it? It's impossible for her to be herself again just over night. Or was she in her another memory? God.. This seem familiar. We are back in reversed to Sinuiju where she painted me between the sunset.

"These eyes is my savior. She knows when there is danger. She knows when I hide my tears. She knows when I'm not happy. Those eyes know everything about me. It always know." She put her palette and her brush on the nearest chair and walk toward the bed. She's in my baggy white shirt without wearing nothing underneath and her hair tied in bun exposing her neck. My heart

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter