25th Chapter

My Precious Sandara
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Message: Guys, you better drink something while you're reading this chapter but make sure not to choke yourself okay? I won't be responsible for it. 

P/s: Yes there's an update few hours ago but I need to hide it because I'm too sleepy to stay up and edit the chapter lol Chill guys~

 

 

 

I guess last night is the best sleep I ever had since the day I loss my memories. Wake up in the morning only to find out that I'm sleeping in her embrance all night long safe and sound. Didn't it sounds great? I caught her staring at me right when I open my eyes. And her lips foaming a sweet smile when she noticed that I'm awake.

"Hey..." I poke the tip of her nose. She caress my cheek gently, still smiling. She seems really happy unlike the first day I saw her standing at my ward door.

"What's my name?" She ask making me frowning for a second.

"Do you still remember me?" She ask again. I chuckled and cupped her face.

"You're Lee Chaerin." I lean my face closer.

"Who am I?"

"Sandara Park's lovely wife." She lean even more closer until our lips touching.

"And I am Sandara Park. Lee Chaerin's wife." I whisper in a very low tone. She brushing her lips against mine. My heart screaming inside begging me to kiss her. I really can't help myself when it comes to her. I pull her closer and feeling each other warmest since we both are still . I can feel her hand touching my back gently. I close my eyes and kiss her. She gladly return the kiss with her heart and whole her love. I got goosebump, really. Her kiss are just too much to take but I don't wanna let go. I don't wanna break the kiss even I feel suffocated because my heartbeat went really-really crazy inside.

She pull me even more closer until no space left between us. I bite her lower lips gently. Then swirl our tongue together. I don't mind kissing her for hours if she keep kissing me like this. I open my eyes when she push away.

She brushing her nose against my face. All I can do is to close my eyes feeling her warm breath all over my skin.

"You forgot that you are my precious." She whisper seductively. I hug her tightly when she buried her face on the crook of my neck above me. I can feel her heartbeat against my chest.

"You don't know how I miss everything about this. How I miss to have you in my arms every night and how I miss to see your face right when I'm awake in the morning."

I went speechless because there's something in my head right now. Yes. Those imaginary again but this time it seems beautiful and perfect. We're on the bed. Chaerin wrap my body with a red satin sheets. She ticklish me, we're laughing like we own the world. She telling me how much she loves me then she went nasty. Her lips all over me. Is this what she missed every morning?

"Tell me about your heart baby. I would love to hear it again." I sounded so desperate though.

"Did you see something?" I nod.

"What did you see?" She kiss my neck.

"I see you. Us laughing on that red satin sheets.," Then she push away a bit. I had to open my eyes and the imaginary are all gone when my eyes meet hers.

"That was our first honeymoon our second honeymoon is here. In this place on this same room." I smile.

"Tell me about our love story."

"I'll tell you but now let's take a shower. Once the sun was about to set on the horizon, I'll tell you how great our love is and how precious you are to me." She get up and carry me to the bathroom.

She slam my back to the bathroom wall gently and turn on the shower before she pinned me against the wall and kiss me again. She really mean it. She really love to kiss me and I love to feel her lips on mine. I break the kiss and turn her around, wrapping my arms around her waist and hugging her from behind. I lean myself really close to her and resting my chin on her shoulder. She turn her head to my side. I feel like I'm used to do this with her.

"You know what my precious. You love to do this when we're shower together. You said hugging me while drenching under the shower was your favorite and you once said that since I'm controlling you on the bed then you should be the one who control me in the bathroom."

I'm blushing. Hell Sandara! Are you really this naughty when you're with her? I hide my burning cheeks by kissing every of her scars on her back.

Then she turn around and hold me up against the wall, wrapping my legs around her waist. She kiss my chest then look up at me. She caress my face with a smile written on her face.

"My precious Sandara. Beautiful. Gorgeous. Stunning. Alurring. Smart...."

'Arrogant rich girl!' that voice suddenly chanting in my head. I see her standing in front of me with her mad face. She's wearing a white uniform and a lot of rank badge hanging on the left side of her uniform. She's a cop and she look so hot in her uniform. And she look so tough too.

"And......"

"And arrogant rich girl." I cut her immediately. She chuckling.

"You remember?"

I nod and smiling. "Yes and you are my hot stuff." She giggle and peck on my lips.

"I can't help it but to love you more." My smile went wider.

"You are too amazing Chaerin. I don't know how but being around you making those memories come to my mind. How did you do that?"

She looking at me in the eye making my heartbeat went faster. Gosh! Those eyes! It melted me!

"I didn't do anything. The only one thing that I always do is to love you more each day." Then she grab my hand place it on her chest. "To always keep you here... in my heart."

Now, I'm feeling all weak. Luckily that she's just too strong to keeps holding me up against the wall.

"Did love can cure everything?" I ask innocently.

"I don't know about others but for me it a yes. No matter what has happened. No matter what you've done. No matter what you will do and no matter what comes between us to tear us apart, I will always love you. I wanted you to know that wherever I am, whatever happens, I always think of you and the time we spent together, as my happiest time because I have made you smile and your smile.. I see something more beautiful than the stars. I can't see world when I'm with you. I can only just see you. I love you my precious. Remember that. They cannot take it. No matter where I went, I always knew my way back to you. No matter how far we are separated, I always find my way back to you. Your love is the best medication for me even in my hardest day in my hardest life."

! I cry. I tilt my head and take a deep breath to hold the tears from falling but I'm failed. I can't. Every of her words have hit me so hard. Those water that keep flowing seem warm now.

"My precious..." I ignore her. No Chaerin. Enough with that heart of yours. Enough with that sweet words. Just enough! I can't take it anymore!

"If you really can't remember me someday, I swear I'll make you in love with me again and again and again until my last breath. I promise that I will never ever giving up on you because I can only love you. I don't know how to love others beside you. You are my sun that brighten my world. Without you all I see is darknest."

"Enough...." I turn off the shower and cover my mouth. But my sobs getting louder.

"You are my strength when I'm weak."

"Please.. baby... stop it..." I feel like my heart was ripped out of my chest. I can't breath. Her love is too big that I can't take it and as a Amnesia patience I feel so useless and I'm not worth it!

"You are the only person that I'll love eternally. Because of you now I know what real love can do.."

"Stop...stop..." I hold her both cheek and finally look at her. I saw her crying too. I keeps begging her to stop.

"When the nights are getting cold and blue, when the days are getting hard for you, I will always stay here by your side, my precious.."

I bite her lips, hard and crying in . That's the only way to shut her up. God, how can you make someone so beautiful like her? With her big heart and her big love? I feel like her pressence making me feel complete and I feel like I have everything that no one ever had.

She turn me around and rub my body with shower cream. She bathed me. Full with love.

"I'm cold." I said and my hand a bit shaking but not because I got cold it just her soft touch against my skin making me shiver.

She held me closer from behind and peck on my shoulder. "Okay. Let's get out of here."

She dried me with a towel. I guess she pamper me a lot before. Her act right now tells me that she wanna do everything for me even bathing me or even feeding me.

We're walking hand to hand along the beach, enjoying the sunset. We both are silent but keep walking slowly. No words to say. Our hands holding each other tightly is enough to tell people how happy we both now. Yes. I can't deny it. I'm happy. This feeling, I don't know how to explain it. I feel like a teen who get to date their crush for the first time. The only different is Chaerin is not only my crush but she is my legal wife. Amazing and perfect wife. I'm so thankful that I married someone like her in the past. I can't imagine what would happen to me now if I marry to someone irresponsible. I might not gonna have my memories back until whenever. But this girl beside me is different. Even the way she's holding my hand is different. Her touch are soft against my skin.

    
It make me calm. I don't have to tell about the way she's looking at me. Her stare and her gaze. I love her eyes a lot when she's looking at me in the eye. And her lips when she speak. Even with a simple words from her could make me cry. I adore that lips a lot.

She stop walking so I had to stop too. She look at me and pull me closer, still holding my hand. She brushing my hair that almost covering my face with her free hand. When the sunset meet her face, I almost gasp. Those eyes are sparkling and that face are so bright.

"How many times do I have to tell you that you're beautiful my precious?"

I hold her hand tighter. Heart please. Don't be so weak and control the beat. Really I can't handle this heart whenever Chaerin being all sweet like now.

"When the lights meet your face, you look even more beautiful than ever."

Guess I'm blushing now but I couldn't hide my smile. I look at her in the eye too. I can see a smile written on that gorgeous face. I caress her cheek with my shaky hand. I get so nervous though like really nervous. She bring my hand to her lips and kissing it lovingly. That's when my heart begging so desperately to kiss her.

I lean my face closer and resting my forehead on hers. She playfully brushing the tip of her nose with mine.

"I'm so in love with you my precious."

I feel weak with that confession because she whispering that with so much emotion that my heart could feel her heart. I feel like crying again. I don't know why but really I'm feeling all weak now with her confession. Did I in love with her again? I kiss her lips to let out all of this feeling inside of me in . She kissed me back with so much love with her big heart. Chaerin kiss is not about lust. Even when she kissed me on the bed last night she didn't do it with lust. When she touched me, when she's inside of me. She didn't do it with lust, she didn't rush a thing. She do it gently and slowly but passionately. I guess this is what make love really is. Do it with love instead of lust.

"Let's go.." She said after breaking the kiss. She brought me somewhere but still around this beach. It's like a hidden place that far away from people. It just the two of us here, like this place is owned by us.

She sit on the sand and offering me to sit next to her but I shook my head and sit on her lap instead with my face facing her. I wrap my arms around her neck.

I can't stop myself from looking at her. She's hot with those white shirt and her black leather jacket covering her body. Her hair are waving freely. Those cat eyes, it dissappered when she's smile. Her perfect nose that always breathing for me. Her y mole and her tempting lips. Her jawline curve perfectly.  Even her expression seems cold and fierce but her heart and her love as big as this ocean.

I trace my finger on her face. Treasure every inch of her face. She didn't say anything. She is just letting me to tou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter