Act 06

Marriage with a Handsome Man

Act 06 - Documents

Time was 8 AM in the morning.

Victoria lie in her bed wondering what she's going to do. No job would hire her. Her last job didn't go too well, they were treating her like she was nothing. What they needed was only her artistic skills, nothing more.

"Ahhhh." Victoria scream in frustration.

Not wanting to waste another day away, she got up.

While brushing her teeth in the bathroom, she found out what she could do.

She ran into her room to take out the documents she found on the ground.

"I can go find him." she smile.

---------------------------------

Nickhun was in his office filling out tons of paper for their transaction with the other company. He wanted to make sure that everything went well accordingly. He didn't want to mess up this opportunity with the other company. It was what his father had always dreamed about.

So drawn into his work he didn't realize that his sister was standing behind of him, shouldering over his work.

"You're such a workaholic Brother."

"Sherleen, when did you get here?"

"A while ago."

Nickhun stop with what he was doing.

He sat across from Sherleen.

"Brother, don't you get tired from working like this?"

"Not really. Why?"

"If it was me, I'll probably be dead."

Nickhun softly laugh.

"Seriously, you need to go out more. Oh! I know! What you need a wife!"

Nickhun stare at his sister.

"I don't need one."

"Of course you do! I bet if you had a wife, you'll work less." she wink at him.

He laughs.

"Maybe."

Sherleen shook her head.

--------------------------

Victoria didn't know where to start. That guy may be anywhere.

"Ahh.. Where am I suppose to find him?"

She took a look at the papers one more time. Slowly browsing down, she saw his name. His name was printed on the bottom of the documents.

Victoria went into a cafe shop, hopping onto a computer to search up his name. She read a few articles of him.

"He's a known man." she say to herself.

Now she knows where to find him.

Walking up to his company, she was taken aback. They weren't kidding when they say he was very wealthy. His company was builded with stories high.

"Oh my.."

She enter the company, walking up to the front counter.

"Excuse me.." she clumsily say.

"Yes?" the front desk person ask her.

"May I know where Mr. Horvejkul is?"

"Do you have an appointment with him?"

"No.."

"Than I'm sorry. Mr. Horvejkul is very busy so he can't see you."

"But..." she trail off.

Fine, if she couldn't see him right this instance, she'll wait for him.

------------------------

Nickhun and Sherleen were laughing as they walk in the lobby. Everyone that walk pass them greeted both of them.

Nickhun came to a stop.

"What's wrong?" his sister ask him.

He took a good look at her, and indeed, it was that lady at the mall.

'What business does she have here?' he wonder.

"Nickhun?"

He turn to look at his sister who was calling him.

"Oh. Nothing. Let's go."

Nickhun opens the door for his sister to step into the car, closing it after she went in.

------------------------

Victoria waited and waited but no Mr. Horvejkul. Maybe she should just give up.

Right when she was about to leave, she saw him. He was walking with his secretary and assistants.

She ran up to him, interrupting his talk.

"Mr. Horvejkul. I finally found you."

Mr. Horvejkul look at her with a confuse look.

"Who are you miss?" he ask her confusely.

"You don't know me but I know you."

His secretary gave Victoria a dismay look.

"What can I help you with?"

"Nothing. I just wanted to give you this."

She handed him the documents. Mr. Horvejkul reluctantly accepted it, passing the papers to his secretary.

"Anything else?"

"No.."

"Let's go." he told his workers.

Great, he just left her like she was nothing. How rude. Maybe she should have never given him the documents.

She walks out of the company, kicking her feet to the ground.

 

------------------------

This chapter is a little boring, that I can admit. I'll make sure to make the next chapter a little interesting. ^^