Act 04

Marriage with a Handsome Man

04 - White Dress

"How did it go?" his father ask him breathlessly.

"I got it. They accepted the offer."

"Really? That's a relief."

He sat down in the couch feeling relieve.

"I told you to leave it all to me."

"I know I know. I was just.. worry."

"You don't have to worry anymore. Your son here will do whatever it takes to get them to agree."

Mr. Horvejkul laugh along with Nickhun.

--------------------------------------------

To celebrate her gloomy day, Krystal decided to take her out to the bar.

"Cheers to you."

They drank until they could no longer function well.

"You know what I hate the most?"

"What?"

"Is that guy at the job place."

Victoria imitate his every word he has said to Victoria.

Krystal burst into laughters.

"You surely can imitate people."

"Who cares! I don't need them! They just lost a very great designer!" Victoria yell out.

"Cheers!" they both yell.

The next day Victoria woke up with a very heavy hangover.

"Arh.. I should have never drank.." saying with a tired voice.

She slowly got her self out of bed, dragging her feet to Krystal's room. She slam herself onto Krystal's bed.

"Wake up Krystal.."

"Uh.." Krystal sleeply responded back.

Victoria finally gather herself together to get herself out of Krystal's bed.

"Get dress. Let's go shopping."

At the sound of shopping, Krystal jump out of bed.

"Shopping? Yes!"

Victoria laughs. Krystal was a shopaholic who can shop all day long without being tired.

------------------------------------

Since it was his day off from work today, he decided to take his mother shopping. She's been nagging about him for the past months. He didn't have time to go shopping with her because of the project, it kept him busy all the time.

"Look at this son. Isn't it pretty?"

"Yes it is Mom."

He watches his mother try on different outfits and shoes. It's weird how his mother prefer to go shopping with her instead of his sister. She's just going school and coming home unlike him who has to work all day long.

He sigh. That's what he gets for being his mother's favorite child in the family.

"Does this match me?"

She twirl around in the green outfit that she was wearing. Nickhun took a look and shook his head.

"How about this one?"

"That one looks better."

She smile deeply.

----------------------------------

"Yah Toria, how about this dress? Does it match me?"

"Hm. It makes you look like an ajumma." she laughs.

"That's not nice!"

"I'm dead serious. Don't you agree?" she ask the worker.

The worker nod her head, agreeing with Victoria.

"See."

"Hmph!"

Krystal stomp her feet back into the dressing room to try on more clothes. Victoria was getting tired as she watches Krystal try into thousands of outfit.

Since Krystal was almost finish trying out her outfits, Victoria decided to go find some more. Browsing through a bunch of clothes, she came across a cute white outfit.

'This will totally match Krystal.' she thought to herself.

Right when she was about to grab the dress, someone grabbed it.

She turn around to see a handsome guy.

'Why is he grabbing it? Does he have a girlfriend or what?' she thought.

-----------------------------

'This dress will make Mom look younger' he thought to his self.

He sees a lady looking at the same outfit as he was. He made a quick movement, grabbing the dress before she could even reach for it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yes, they finally met. What do you think will happen? Will he give it to her or ignore her? Hehe. Find out in the next chap. ^^

Thanks for reading!