Act 19

Marriage with a Handsome Man

Act 19 - Wedding Day

 

Today was the day that she was to marry him. She call her mother the night before. She misses her mother a lot. If only she was here next to her to calm her fear.

"I don't know what to do Mom." she quietly told her everything.

"Don't worry my daughter. I'm sure she's only acting like this to test your patience. Don't ever lose to her okay?"

"Yes Mom."

"Remember to treat your husband with all the love that you have even if you don't really love him. Your marriage comes once in your life time. Hold onto it tightly. Don't let this marriage come apart because of him."

"I understand. Mom, I miss you and Dad."

"Toria, don't cry. You should rejoice. I know you'll do great with this sudden marriage. If you ever need help, call me okay?"

"I will." Victoria say as she wipe away her tears.

"Mom and Dad can't be there at your wedding. Please forgive us both."

"I know you both can't make it. It's a sudden marriage."

"We sent your uncle to walk you down the aisle since your father can't make it."

"Thanks Mom."

"Remember to fight for your marriage. Don't let anyone come in between it."

"I know."

Victoria hung up feeling a little better.

--------------

"Sister in law!" Sherleen sang.

Victoria smile. Krystal smack Sherleen in the head to shut her up.

"Hey! That's not nice." Sherleen joke.

"And I don't care!" Krystal laugh.

Early in the morning Victoria had to wake up to get herself ready for her wedding.

She was going to be marry after all.

Big day for her.

--------------

Nichkhun was at home preparing himself for his own wedding. His mother was nagging him here and there like usual but he ignore her today. He wasn't in the mood to listen to her.

"Did you not hear me?" Nichkhun's mother angrily ask Nichkhun.

"Mom, not today okay?"

"You're digging your own grave." his mother mutter before leaving his room.

Nichkhun sigh loudly in his room.

What's wrong with him today?

His father came into the room.

"Let's have a chat."

Nichkhun pull out his chair for his father to sit in.

"I know you were against this marriage. I hope you really give her a chance. She's a really sweet lady. I don't want you to screw it up you understand?"

"Yes Dad."

"Good. Get ready. We are about to leave."

"Yes."

Nichkhun fix his texudo one more time before going downstairs.

-------------

It was longer than what she thought. They apply a lot of make up on her face and took a long time with her hair. Today was her big day.

Sherleen order them to do everything correctly without any mistake. Fearing Sherleen, they did as they were told.

"Unni. Aren't you excited?" Sherleen ask.

Victoria only smile.

"You won't regret it." Sherleen reassure Victoria.

'I hope so too' Victoria thought to herself.

-------------

One by one, people started to arrive at the hotel.

"Thank you for coming." Nichkhun, his father and mother greeted the guests.

"I can't believe you're marry before me." one of Nichkhun's friend joke with him.

"I can't believe it either."

Victoria's uncle greeted people on behalf of her parents who couldn't make it because of a business problem.

"I'm sure her parents are proud of her." one of the guest say.

"I will pass them your greetings." his uncle bow.

Nichkhun's mind wonder off amongst the crowded place.

He was nervous inside. He was afraid he might screw it all up because of his nervousness.

'Calm down.' he reminding himself.

-------------

"Let's go!" Sherleen pounce in joy.

Victoria held her dress up from tripping.

The ride there felt like hours and hours to go when it was only 15 minutes ride.

"I'm here for you." Krystal squeeze her hand.

"Thanks."

-------------

The wedding started right when Victoria step into the hotel.

Everyone settle in their sets awaiting to see the beautiful bride.

All attention were on Victoria as she made her grand entrance. Nichkhun couldn't take his eyes off from her once.

She half smile as she walk down the aisle with her uncle by her side.

"I'm happy for you." her uncle mutter.

"Thank you uncle." Victoria whisper back with happiness.

Victoria was handed to Nichkhun.

-------------

The wedding rings were exchanged.

"I now pronouce you both husband and wife."

Everyone applaud at today's happy day.

It was a long day to go. She didn't even know where Nichkhun was taking her to their honeymoon.

She was pass to different people on the floor. As much as her feet hurted, she didn't want to decline anyone, especially with her mother in law staring at her every movement.

After so many dances, she was ready to fall apart. Nichkhun came to rescue her.

"You must be tired." he whisper to her.

"My feet hurts."

Nichkhun look down at her feet.

"You can't stand long with heels?" Nichkhun ask her.

She nodded.

"I'm sorry for passing you around. If I knew before hand, I would have rescue you earlier."

"It's okay. I didn't want to be rude to them."

Nichkhun walk her to the table where his families were sitting.

"Unni!" Sherleen squeal in happiness.

"She's your sister in law now." Nichkhun corrected her.

"I like calling her Unni better." Sherleen stick her tongue at Nichkhun.

Everyone at the table laugh except for his mother. She had a dead face like she wasn't interested.

They sat around chatting away before Nichkhun and Victoria had to leave for their honeymoon.

--------------

Nichkhun and Victoria changed into simple clothes before leaving to their honeymoon; whereever that was.

Nichkhun drove in silence to the airport.

Victoria was curious where Nichkhun was taking her on their honeymoon.

"Let's check in." Nichkhun drag her to the checker.

They waited for an hour before boarding onto the plane.

Nichkhun cover her ears in surprise so that she couldn't hear where they were going. If she did, it will ruin his plan for he didn't want that to happen.

"Sleep. It's going to be a while before we get there."

Victoria yawn before falling asleep.

Nichkhun land his shoulder for her to sleep on.

On the ride there, he couldn't help but to sneak a smile.

---------------

"We are here." Nichkhun gently shook her.

"Already?" she yawn.

Nichkhun chuckle at her sleepiness.

"Let's go."

Victoria was still asleep so she couldn't really focus where she was at. Of course this airport looks rather familiar to her like she was here before.

Rubbing her eyes for better adjustment, she finally realize where she was.

Her hometown.

"Nichkhun?!" she yell with joy.

"Shh. You're too loud." Nichkhun say before walking out.

Victoria couldn't believe that he would bring her here out of all the places they could have gone to.

"So your parents don't know we are here." Nichkhun started to explain.

"When did you plan this all out?"

"I don't know. This once day I was sitting in room and these tickets fill out from the ceiling." Nichkhun joke.

Not realizing how happy she was and excited to be back in her home town, she kiss him on the cheek for bring her here.


Nichkhun was taken back with surprise when she kiss him on the cheek. Maybe it was a good thing to bring her here after all.

 

--------------------

 

So I don't know much about weddings so I didn't go into much details.

Who wouldn't be happy if your newly wedded husband took you back to your own hometown?! That's so awesome!