Act 30

Marriage with a Handsome Man

If you seen any grammar (which I know you all will), please just ignore it and keep reading! I did no proof reading since I was super excited to share this chapter with you all. I couldn't stop smiling to myself after finish this chapter. Finally they're together again!!!!! *Clap hands*

Act 30

Victoria POV

I decided to wait five minutes after seven before walking inside the restaurant. I know he’s inside with many thoughts going inside his mind; the fact that I returned without notifying him.

“Nichkhun,” I call his name when I finally reach our table, his back facing me.

He quickly turn around, shock plaster on his face as he looks at me.

“V-Victoria,” he whispers.

“How are you?” I ask him in my still position with a smile.

“When did you return? Why didn’t you notify me?” He asks closing the distance between us with an embrace.

“Two days ago,” I reply hugging him back.

It was great to be back in his hold, feeling a lot at ease.

“I could have picked you up at the airport. Where have you been staying then?” He asks, pulling my seat for me to sit.

“I’ve been staying with Krystal. I wanted to surprise you.” I explained.

“Well you did a terrific job at doing that.” Nichkhun smiles as he sits down across from me.

“Is everything going okay?”

“Of course, why would it not?” He frowns.

“Oh, I just heard that you move out…” I mumble.

“What?” He asks, not understanding what I just said.

“Nothing.” I smile.

“I’ve missed you so much. I’m sorry I never made it out there to visit you and your mom. How is she holding up?” He asks with a worry voice.

“She’s getting there. It was hard on her the first few days but knowing that I’m there for her, she’s been improving. It’s just strange not having dad there with her or his constant nagging. I miss him…”

Tears were threating to come out but I held it back. I didn’t want to cry in front of him because I miss my dad.

“I’m sorry. I wish I could something to take away that pain from mom and you.” He says holding my hand from across the table.

“As long as you’re here, I’m fine.”

“Still…”

We continue to talk as we eat catching up on everything we missed since our departure. Nichkhun hesitated but finally told me that he move out of his parents’ house after I left. According to his excuse, he said it was better to move out and live by ourselves and learn instead of always relying on his parents, although I know it’s a lie.

After we finish eating, we stroll around for a while so our stomach would be less full before we went home – our new home. I was kind of excited to see what kind of home he had found for us. I wonder if he even did any shopping for the house or not.

“You can’t laugh when you see it,” he says as we were nearing our apartment.

“Why?” I smile, leaning on his left arm.

“Because I haven’t really done anything yet to the house.”

“I already know that. I wasn’t expecting the place to be neat and tidy ready for me.” I joke.

“Hey!” He pinches my cheeks.

“Ouch!” I rub my cheeks giving him a frown.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to pinch it that hard,” he says as he removes my hand, softly rubbing my cheeks that were red.

“Whatever.”

I shove him aside once he puts in the code to our apartment. Although it’s smaller than the house his parents live, this was still big for just the two of us. It’s 1/3 of his parents’ gigantic house.

“Do you like it? If not, we can find another place…” he says from the door as he takes his shoes off.

“I love it!” I squeal, running all over the place.

Although there wasn’t a lot of stuff yet, it was perfect. Imagine when the place is furnished, it’s going to be lovely.

“Can we go shopping tomorrow for the house?” I ask him with a big smile.

“Yes we can. Anything for you,” he says placing both hands on my cheek, giving me a quick peck on my lips.

“I can’t wait to tell everyone!” I excitedly walk away from him, exploring the apartment once again.

Nichkhun shakes his head with a smile.

 

Nichkhun POV

I was glad she liked the place and wasn’t bringing up me moving out of the house a problem. I couldn’t bring myself to tell her the truth why I moved out. If I did, she’d probably want to move back in saying she was fine there when she’s not. Sometimes I wish she would show her anger and true self so I know how she really feels.

I feel like she’s hiding everything because she doesn’t want people to worry about her. I don’t want her to do that when she has me. I want to be able to know what she’s thinking, whether she’s mad, anger, all of that. I hope with us moving out, she’ll show more of her side.

“Nichkhun!” She shouts my name from the bed-room.

“Yes?” I shout back as I walk towards our bed-room.

I walk inside our bed-room but she was nowhere to be seen. Strange, where did she disappear to? I search in the walk-in closet and bathroom that was connected to our room but she wasn’t in there.

“Victoria? Where are you?” I say trying to keep my frantic voice to myself.

No response from her. I started panicking, afraid she’s hurt or someone stole her right under our roof. Right when I walk towards the door, she tackles me to the ground giggling.

“I got you,” she laughs with her on top of me.

“Yah!” I shout turning to face her.

Her laugh stops with her face turning red.

“You think that’s funny?” I ask her in a serious tone.

“I’m sorry. I thought I’d pull a prank on you.” She apologizes, looking away from me with a pout.

I laugh, pulling her into a tight hug.

“I’m glad you’re not hurt. You scared me there.” I say placing a kiss on her cheek.

“You should have seen your face when I didn’t reply back.”

“It’s not funny. I caress her cheeks.”

“Yes huh. I should have recorded it and show it to everyone.” She smiles.

“You’re not going to embarrass me in front of everyone.” I strictly say.

“And why not?” She challenges me.

“Because only you can get to see me be afraid.” I whisper to her.

“You’re such a weird guy, you know?” She asks me, hugging me as she comfortably putting her head on my chest.

“Only when it’s you around. Everyone thinks I’m crazy and mean.” I brush her hair away from her face.

“People just need to know the real you. You’re different when you’re you, and not some workaholic Nichkhun.” She murmurs.

“They don’t need to know that side of me; they’ll take me less serious.”

“Mmm.”

“Tired?” I ask her.

“Mm hm. I barely slept yesterday because I couldn’t wait to see you,” she says as she turns her head to look up at me.

I bent down to kiss her on the lips before pushing myself and her off the ground and forcing her to change into her PJ before going to sleep. By the time I finish taking a shower and cleaning up for bed, I found her deep asleep already. I quietly climb into bed, pulling her into my embrace making sure she was comfortable before I too fell into a deep sleep.