Act 12

Marriage with a Handsome Man

Act 12 - Shopping & Misery

 

Sherleen drag Victoria all over the whole entire store.

"How about this one Unni?" Sherleen ask Victoria.

Victoria slightly nod her head. She was exhausted. Don't get her wrong, she likes Sherleen but she's just a little too active.

"Unni!" Sherleen came out from the fitting room with a wide smile.

"W-what?" Victoria ask half confuse and half scare.

"Let's go get some clothes for you."

"I don't need any clothes." Victoria half smile.

"No. We must get you fancy clothes that will make my brother fall in love with you." Sherleen wink at Victoria before leaving.

Victoria was stun at what Sherleen just said.

'Was she kidding?' Victoria thought.

-----------------

"Where did you go?" Mrs. Horvejkul ask Sherleen.

"Took my future sister in law shopping. Why?" Sherleen ask as she took a big bite out of an apple.

"Why are you wasting money on that worthless girl?"

"Mom. She's not that bad. Plus, she's very cute."

"Cute.. whatever.." she mumble.

"Why do you hate her?"

"It's not that I hate her, I just don't like her. She doesn't suit my son."

"I thinks he matches brother a lot." Sherleen widely grin.

"You don't know anything." she wave her hand at Sherleen.

"Of course I do." Sherleen commented before heading off to her bed.

----------------

Victoria slam herself down. She was exhausted. Her legs were dead sore from all the walking.

Sherleen bought Victoria a lot of fancy clothes that she was to wear starting tomorrow.

Just the thought of Sherleen, a smile appear on her lips. She's glad that at least she gets along with his sister.

-----------------

Nickhun was busy typing until his father came knocking at his door.

"Dad." Nichkhun got off of his chair to greet his dad.

"What brings you here?" he ask his father.

"Why? Can't I drop by to check on my son?"

"That's not what I mean."

His father chuckle.

"I wanted to tell you to make sure that you don't run away on your wedding day."

Nichkhun didn't say anything but to glare at his father.

"You know that there isn't many days left. I want you to get to know your wife more. Therefore, I'm cancelling all your activities until you're married."

"WHAT?!" Nichkhun exploded.

How can his father do this to him? He knows that Nichkhun can't survive if he doesn't do work. That's all he's good at. Work. Business.

His father left him sitting in his seat stun.

How can this be happening to him?

It's all because of her!

-------------------

Victoria was cleaning her apartment when she heard a sudden knock at the door. Hurrying, she went to open the door to see an angry Nichkhun.

"W-what brings you here?"

"Why? Can't I be here?"

Victoria back away from the door, letting him in.

She offer him a cup of tea to drink. He look around her livingroom with an awe look.

"Why are you really here?" Victoria ask.

"Thanks to you, I can't work anymore."

"What? How is it my fault?"

Nickhun made a big sigh.

"Don't you know that everything is your fault?! Because of you, I can't even work!"

She was lost. How is it her fault? She didn't do anything but to marry him. Does he hate her this much?

"I.. I'll talk to you-ur dad.."

"No need. He won't take no for an answer. Once he's made up his mind, there's no turning back."

Nichkhun got up from his seat.

"Make sure to get ready by 8 A.M." and with that, he left.

Great. Her life isn't getting any better, that she knows. What kind of mess did she do now?

--------------

 

Have you guys see their WGM - Halloween special? OMG! I laugh so hard when I watch that epi.

Btw, I'm planning on adding a new girl (Vic's Rival) to the story but don't know who to add, got any one in mind that I should use?