Act 35

Marriage with a Handsome Man

Act 35 - Night without You

One night’s rest wasn’t easy but it wasn’t so bad either. While she was lying in her bed thinking over everything carefully, she came to realize how horrible she’s treated her husband. He was there by her side throughout the rough time – when she needed him but instead, she pushed him away, refusing to see him all because of his mother’s fault. She didn’t like his mother but she couldn’t say it straight out.

Victoria POV

Krystal lightly knocks on my bedroom door before popping in her head to check up on me.

“Unni…” Krystal says in a soft gentle voice.

I quickly got up from the bed.

“Oh Krystal. Are you on your way to work?” I ask her with a smile.

“About to. Just checking to see if you need anything… Are you fine?”

I smile, “Of course. Go, I will be fine by myself.”

“Okay… Call me if anything comes up okay?”

“I will,” I chuckle, ushering her out of the house.

When she was gone, I gave a loud sigh before looking around the house. It wasn’t that messy but not cleaned either. She must have been busy to not clean her place up. I picked up all the clothes that was on the ground before vacuuming the house.

Halfway through my cleaning, someone knock on the door. I quickly wipe my hands with a towel before opening the door. To my surprise, he was standing there with his magnificent smile that melts me into pieces.

“Hi.”

“Hi… Come in…”

He walks inside the house with bouquet of flowers that smelled extremely good. He handed them to me with his handsome smile.

“Thanks…” I said in a soft tone, smelling the flowers.

“How are you feeling? Better?” He asked in a concern voice.

“Much better now that you’re here.” I said, hugging him out of nowhere.

He chuckles, “I’m glad. I was getting worried last night.”

“Sorry if I worried you. I just… got carried away.”

“It’s okay. I understand. You’ll return with me right? You’re not going to let me suffer another night without you, right?”

I laugh, “I won’t. Now, stop giving me that puppy look.”

He chuckle pinching my cheeks, “I couldn’t sleep all night.”

I called Junki when Nichkhun fell asleep on my lap.

“Victoria!” Junki happily greeted me.

We discussed about me missing work for a few days and that it was totally fine, except I had to make up what I missed during my resting days.

“I’ll come back to work on Monday.”

“You’re not going to make up another excuse right?”

“Of course not!” I chuckle.

“I’m just kidding. I just want you to know that you have me if you ever need a friend to talk to. Don’t hold it inside of yourself and suffer alone, okay?”

“Thanks Junki…”

“Cheer up. I don’t want to see a sad Victoria. Ruins your image, you know?” He teases.

“Yah!”

I shake my head as I place my phone on the hand of the couch as I brush his hair with my hands. As usually, he looked very handsome even when he sleeps.

-----------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long extreme update. I had a writer's block for this story and boy was it hard to think of what to write for the upcoming chapters. Thank you all for being patient with me.

Any one heard of 2PM's new EP? I haven't yet... I know, I'll check it out soon!

OMG! I can't wait for KhunToria's wedding photo episode to come out! I'm actually excited -- hopefully they'll do a kiss!!! AHHH!! Hehe. ^^